Thread: OBD II turbo ECU tuning by mail.

My Cars
    RX-7, Nissan Pulsar

Question OBD II turbo ECU tuning by mail.

Well, I didn't sell the Z3 2.8 MechTech.
    Korea is getting better octane fuel.. now RON98. Also I found the problem with the misfires and CEL. Looks like one of my coils was dying. Since I replaced it I have had no misfires for several months.

I still get a lean condition and was wondering if anyone had a good experience with any of the OBDII programmers. AA??

I would like to drop in a set of 40# injectors (which I have already) and mail my ECU to them and see if they can tune it. I have access to a dyno and a wideband O2 sensor so I could send them results to further tune it.

Any opinions?

My Cars
    2005 Evo VIII
    I don't have anything bad to say about AA. I've been researching this company for about a year now. I'm going to put their SC in as soon as the weather gets better.

From what I can gather customer support is first rate. I've spoken with the fellas down there on the phone many times and they are always willing to answer all my questions.

My Cars
    99 M3, 04 Kawi ZX6RR
    Ive tried and ask if they can tune for my 42lb injectors i have, but they said it doesnt work that way. They told me they can do software for the car but would have to use and purchase the 35lb injectors they have with software. The price was something like $1500. So i dont know. Call them and see what they say and let us know.

Yih-Woei

My Cars
    RX-7, Nissan Pulsar
    Interesting... I wonder if they don't trust the "other" injectors or if they want to just make a bit more cash. My injectors are from RC engineering and I have flow test numbers so hopefully that will be good enough for them.
    Alternatively, they may have maps for certain injectors and setups and are not willing to develop a new map for someone elses setup.