BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 633 CSI 1984 for Sale Daily Driver w/ AC

My Cars
    633 CSI

633 CSI 1984 for Sale Daily Driver w/ AC

Looking for a new owner for my beloved 6 series. I am a new mother that has outgrown her sports car. I would really love it if she went to another BMW lover. I am only looking to get $2000 for her. While she has a few minor issues she has a solid, straight body with no rust. (one minor dime size spot on rear fender) . I am the second owner of the car. Florida Car . Daily Driver. On board computer works....Averages approx. 27MPG on the highway. Interior is good. What you would expect from the Florida sun. The dash has some cracking. The seats are all in good shape with the exception of the drivers seat. Typical of this car the seat cables need to be replaced. The A/C works. The car needs some new paint from the front clip back. Color combo is the Silver Gray w/ gray interior. The universal bushings will need to be replaced sometime in the future. I have always religiously changed the oil. The last time I changed the oil they informed me that I had some minor blow by happening that should be looked into. I have noticed that she idles rough on start until approx. 5 min. warm up and then she seems fine. I have also noticed a little bit of power loss. She is not running up to potential. In need of a tune up. All in all this is a pretty great turn key car. The OBC still works fine. Please email for more information. Markaren@mindspring.com
    407-924-4936
    Last edited by Markaren; 07-17-2007 at 08:09 PM.