Thread: Bimmerworld Brake Duct Kit Install

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3

Bimmerworld Brake Duct Kit Install

I finished the passengers side brake duct kit today. I left my drivers side brake duct at home, so I couldn't do that side.
    Of course I'll be removing the section of hose from the hub to the fender liner when I'm not at the track. It was pretty easy tho. The hardest part was removing the stock dust shield.

Oh yeah, and I need to trim off the excess hose clamp.
    '94 325is #94 IP/GTS3 Mauritius Blue Metallic
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    E36 M3, Nissan 240sx
    Good work. Does the tires rub when turning?

My Cars
    98 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by M3E36 View Post
    Good work. Does the tires rub when turning?
    yes it will, thats why you remove the second part of the tubing when on the street.
    Sean

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    I haven't been able to drive anywhere (head's off the car right now). But I reinforced everything really well, and the fender liner is as solid as it can possibly be.
    '94 325is #94 IP/GTS3 Mauritius Blue Metallic
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    Ferrari 458, Model 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 94is View Post
    I haven't been able to drive anywhere (head's off the car right now). But I reinforced everything really well, and the fender liner is as solid as it can possibly be.
    what happened to your head?

EDIT: nevermind. i just saw your other thread.
    UUC EVO III SSK | M50 Intake Manifold | Conforti 3.5" CAI | AA Software | 3.5" HFM (unplugged)
    Fan Delete | Strömung Exhaust | UUC Stg2 Ltw Flywheel | X-Brace | AA Track Pipe | 3.46 Differential

1/4 mile: 13.3@104.2mph; 8.6 in 1/8; 2.04 60' | Best 1/8 mile: 8.3@83mph; 1.81 60'
    Dyno: 242rwhp/232rwtq
    SOLD