Thread: Help with BMW Owner's Circle Tracking Ordered BMW - Features

My Cars
    2015 BMW x5 35d

Help with BMW Owner's Circle Tracking Ordered BMW - Features

Hello:-

I recently ordered a 328xi and it is 'Awaiting Transport' according to the BMW's owner's circle. This web site lists the features that were ordered on my car but one of the features '6FL' or factory iPod integration is not listed. I specifically wanted the factory version of this installed for the placement of the USB connector in the center arm rest.

My questions:- Does anyone out there know / have experience with the Order Details on the BMW Owner's Circle site with this feature? Should it be listed?

It lists my Premium Package, Cold Weather Package and Sports Package, etc. but not the iPod integration ....

Thanks in advance!

My Cars
    335xi
    No it won't be listed. Many have complained about the same thing. The list isn't as complete as the paper one the dealer prints out for you upon ordering, it just lists the major packages.

My Cars
    2007 335i Coupe, 2002 325i
    This question has been asked and answered so many times. 6FL NEVER shows up on OC.

My Cars
    2007 335i Coupe, 2002 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by sor View Post
    No it won't be listed. Many have complained about the same thing. The list isn't as complete as the paper one the dealer prints out for you upon ordering, it just lists the major packages.
    Actually, for me it listed EVERY option EXCEPT the major packages (Sport and Premium) and 6FL.

My Cars
    335xi
    I've heard it sometimes even lists the color wrong, but the vehicles still showed up as ordered.

My Cars
    2010 135i Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by sor View Post
    I've heard it sometimes even lists the color wrong, but the vehicles still showed up as ordered.

The reason it will sometimes show a wrong color is because the dealer modified an existing car to meet the criteria for the actual car the customer wants. Usually, this is only seen in pre-production status.

My Cars
    335i
    +1 My car showed the wrong color and options for a few days because the dealer took a spot and modified it for me. Within a few days it changed to the right everything. Except, of course, the ipod option which does not appear to show up for anyone.

My Cars
    07 335i Sedan
    All options on mine showed up correct when it hit port.
    2007 E90 335i | Monaco Blue | Lemon/Black/Burl | 6 speed | Sport Package | Premium Package | Heated Seats | Folding Rear Seats | Comfort Access | Satalite Radio
    Mods: BMW Leather Short Shift Knob, Painted Replica Front Splitters(Coming Soon)

My Cars
    09 335i

Do yourself a favor

and never believe anything on Owners Circle. It is a joke. Many posts on this topic. It still shows that I own two 335i's. Call your dealer for accurate tracking.