Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got in a chase this morning...

My Cars
    1994 525i, 2003 Z4
    [quote=joenationwide;9938587]
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopster1 View Post

Perhaps you could lick my ball sack? Dont talk to me about driving etiquite.

Well you can resort to this kind of talk....or just admit you don't know driver etiqueette.......

Sorry if I hit a sore spot for you, but you sound like a typical driver in the DC/VA/MD area!

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    careful. Your attacking a friend of many in this local forum. You cant win this one pal!

Praise him for chasing a 4 cylinder FWD car (and not catching it) at 120 on public roads or logoff ASAP.

My Cars
    1994 525i, 2003 Z4
    Quote Originally Posted by lseguy View Post
    careful. Your attacking a friend of many in this local forum. You cant win this one pal!

Praise him for chasing a 4 cylinder FWD car (and not catching it) at 120 on public roads or logoff ASAP.
    Yea, he sounds to stupid to bother with anyway...........

My Cars
    1994 525i, 2003 Z4
    [quote=joenationwide;9938587]

Hello smart ass, nice to meet you. Im fully aware of drive right pass on the left. I stayed in the left lane behind the other car to make a pass more convenient for the Altima driver since the middle lane was open.
    Also suprised you didn't mention any of this on the NASIOC boards. Granted you were in your other car, but perhaps its because you know that the Subie owners would have ripped you for being an idiot!

joenationwide is offline Makes Cars Dance BMW E36 M3 Expert
    My Cars
    95 M3 (GTS2), 99 M3
    Alright I'm going to squash this. Please quit bumping the thread.

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    bump!
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    Lmao

My Cars
    Coming soon.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    Im driving West on Rt.7 today towards Leesburg, VA. I am stopped at a light, 2nd in line in the left hand lane. As the light changes, we get up to speed (about 60-65mph), and Im pacing the car in front of me. There is a black Altima coming up fast behind me, and I notice no one is in the middle lane, so I stay behind the lead car so the Altima can go by unfettered in the middle lane.

As the Altima passes me, I get the middle finger from him. Feeling that this gesture was unwarranted, I follow him. He then proceeds to go full throttle, and I stick to him. At about 100mph, I pull up to his rear bumper in the adjacent lane, and he slams on his brake and swerves to almost hit me. We go through several [green] lights at increasing speeds of up to 120mph. I know this is poor etiquite and probably scaring the other drivers [fortunately light traffic], but I wasn't going to let this guy go.

Well, after another mile, I backed off to around 85mph, and he continued at over 100mph. Up ahead, I see the light turning red, and he was forced to stop in the middle lane. As I was rolling up on him, I pulled in to the right hand lane to pull along side him. Once I got about 300 yards from him and closing, he took off THROUGH THE RED LIGHT, and continued to speed into Leesburg.

I never thought I would chase someone, but I wanted to let him know that I thought his gesture was inappropriate. Maybe if someone else sees him you could let him know. It was a Black Altima 2.5, like an 02-05 MY, tinted windows, VA Plates KCU-2699.
    Wait, you chased a 175 hp altima in your M3, he ran through the light, and you couldn't find him when it turned green? I could see if it was a 3.5, but a 2.5? How far could he possibly have gotten?

That said, chasing him was stupid in the first place. What if you did catch him and he had a gun or something?

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    threads are sometimes like boomerangs. LOL

My Cars
    too many!
    Yea, he sounds to stupid to bother with anyway...........

It's TOO stupid, not "to stupid" dumb ass. Learn to speak English.

My Cars
    too many!
    If this guy thinks he's such a hot driver. Bring it out buddy. Put your money where you mouth is.

We'll be at the next BMW event bring that Altima out, and Scottie will show you what driving is really about.

My Cars
    too many!
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
    Wait, you chased a 175 hp altima in your M3, he ran through the light, and you couldn't find him when it turned green? I could see if it was a 3.5, but a 2.5? How far could he possibly have gotten?

That said, chasing him was stupid in the first place. What if you did catch him and he had a gun or something?

Scottie rolls deep, he always has a twelve gauge behind the passenger seat. Opps was I not supposed to mention that?

My Cars
    135i
    Quote Originally Posted by ocase View Post
    Scottie rolls deep, he always has a twelve gauge behind the passenger seat. Opps was I not supposed to mention that?
    It's "oops," "dumb ass."

And "dumbass," dumbass.
    E82 135i: Alpine white on black leather; ZSP; ZCW; iPod/USB
    Previous Bimmers owned (from last to first): E46 M3, E34 540i/6, E30 325iS, E34 525i, E30 318i

My Cars
    996, S13, E46 E36, C4
    It's TOO stupid, not "to stupid" dumb ass. Learn to speak English.
    He isn't speaking English. He is writing it.

If this guy thinks he's such a hot driver. Bring it out buddy. Put your money where you mouth is.

Sadly, you are probably being serious.

My Cars
    1994 525i, 2003 Z4

I concur.......now back to our lives!!!

My Cars
    red poopbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    He isn't speaking English. He is writing it.

Sadly, you are probably being serious.
    go fetch my slurpee!!!!!

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    2011 1M
    "Squash" or "quash?"

Sorry Scott, I couldn't resist

Neil
    MDORPHN - 2011 Alpine White 1 Series M Coupe w/stuff

My Cars
    95 M3, 93 Altima, 90 Opel Kadett

Well you can resort to this kind of talk....or just admit you don't know driver etiqueette.......

Sorry if I hit a sore spot for you, but you sound like a typical driver in the DC/VA/MD area!
    according to your post you quoted yourself saying that man. Check out your previous posts....

And this thread is funny as hell, usually i just lurk but this was too good of a thread to pass up. props to iseguy, and op for the slurpy comment to andy and jed for the bump.

On a more serious note the altima is slightly quicker then the M3, the M3 can probably take it in the twistys and has a better interior but the altima is quick off the line. I know because I own both an altima and an M3. And an Opel Kadett which is the best of both worlds.

And let's just let this thread die. Joe made a mistake and realized it so let's not embarass him by bumping the thread with "LOL" or anything stupid. I'm going to lead by example by putting it to the top so people can see this post and not post anymore.

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    i'm gonna rape that altima driver if i see him.
    “If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    This morning I was going to NoVA and I saw a few black Altimas. I didn't remember the license plate that joenationwide posted, so as a pre-emptive measure, I shook my fist and yelled at all of them.

I got your back bro!!!!!
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekM3 View Post
    Joe made a mistake and realized it so let's not embarass him by bumping the thread with "LOL" or anything stupid. I'm going to lead by example by putting it to the top so people can see this post and not post anymore.
    Who is Joe? The Altima driver? Some guy named "Scottie" (who at this point in the thread..has GOTTA be WISHING Kirk would beam HIM up) was the M3 Chaser.

That sounds like a drink the Altima guy would order at a bar. "Yeah..I'll have a beer with a E36 M3 Chaser please? Thanks"
    Last edited by lseguy; 06-29-2007 at 09:57 AM.

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    Who is Joe? The Altima driver? Some guy named "Scottie" (who at this point in the thread..has GOTTA be WISHING Kirk would beam HIM up) was the M3 Chaser.

That sounds like a drink the Altima guy would order at a bar. "Yeah..I'll have a beer with a E36 M3 Chaser please? Thanks"
    Hey you Rat bastard! My name is M3chaser on here!
    “If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Hey you Rat bastard! My name is M3chaser on here!

This thread is HILARIOUS

My Cars
    87 325is, 00 323iT
    just give him a little touch at 100+ mph then as he spins off the road in a rolling ball of fire you will know that you win.

My Cars
    1980 Firebird

This thread is HILARIOUS
    It's not gonna be so funny when that altima gets raped by me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast