Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got in a chase this morning...

My Cars
    96 328
    Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    wow, that is a really good analogy.

i am usually nice and laid back, until the instinct kicks in.

now you just need that killer instinct on track

My Cars
    11 T4R TE, E46 323 GTS1
    Scott u should have been drivingthe scubby and just gave him a little love punt at the next light.. hell i someone gves me the birdy I just cut them off at like 65mph and then throw lose change at them til they back off.. LOL havent had to try it yet..

My Cars
    #199 IP BMWCCA
    You're right. I dont mind admitting it was not the best thing to do. Clearly it was not a wise decision to chase someone at that speed for nothing. Im not championing the cause of chasing down people. But being human, sometimes you just react, has everyone here never let an emotion cloud judgement? Its not that I was furious, I was pretty chill, but I wanted to make the guy re-think flicking someone off. I wasn't going to pull the guy out of the car and try to get violent.

But when he tried to run me off the road, yeah, I got a little unnerved, and thats when the speeds climbed so high. I haven't done that speed on the highway for a long time. I'll admit it is irresponsible, and the consequences are not worth it.
    Scott, but what then happens when that guy decides to teach YOU a lesson and wanted to make you rethink chasing someone down? You never know what kind of a wacko is behind the wheel. For all you know, he could be some crazy guy who just blew his top earlier. Could have ended real bad.

Glad you see it wasnt worth it. We wouldnt want something to happen to our MARB guys
    Eric WONGer
    2012 NASA Nationals GTS3 First Loser
    EX-#121 IP/GTS3 M3 SOLD
    Now-#121 GTS3 E46 M3

My Cars
    135i
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedTheory View Post
    It is absolutely hilarious that you are calling anybody immature, especially Scott. Get outta here. *Waits for remark about how I drive a slow POS*
    You drive a slow POS.
    E82 135i: Alpine white on black leather; ZSP; ZCW; iPod/USB
    Previous Bimmers owned (from last to first): E46 M3, E34 540i/6, E30 325iS, E34 525i, E30 318i

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    I wanted to make the guy re-think flicking someone off.
    By driving slower than him? WTF? I cant take it..hahahaha

My Cars
    I lost count
    lseguy since you're being such a douche to Scott I'm going to go out of my way to insult you from now on.

Starting with the fact that you registered in 5 months ago and already have 1,100+ posts. Seriously get a life.

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    LOL. That averages out to about a MAX of about 7 posts per day, einstein.

It's cool. I now understand that Scott is apparently a personal friend of several here. Im sure Scott is a GREAT guy though.

But yall KNOW yall are laughing to yourselves or via PM. Dont lie.

"In case any of you see him, here is is tag number..let him know that it's not ok to raise your middle finger".

A 4 cylinder Altima.
    Last edited by lseguy; 06-27-2007 at 06:01 PM.

My Cars
    1987 L6, 1998 740iL
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    and then throw lose change at them til they back off..
    Keep a bag of old golf balls in your car .... as you pass drop it out your window and watch the dingbat dodge the bouncing windshield buster .... its always a good time.

The Great Black Shark

My Cars
    e46 e86 e70
    It figures the vert guy is the douche in the thread.
    Ashley

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    He "chases" a 4 Cylinder FWD car on Rt 7...cant catch him..tells "us" to have a talk with the Altima driver...

and I'M the douche.

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    I've never understood the "you're a noob" or "you've only got x amount of posts" arguments.

"My dad can beat up your dad!"

But like people said, you never know who is behind the wheel of the other car. The other guy could be angrier and crazier than you.
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

My Cars
    e46 e86 e70
    Quote Originally Posted by lseguy View Post
    and I'M the douche.
    winnARRR
    Ashley

My Cars
    I lost count
    Quote Originally Posted by lseguy View Post
    and I'M the douche.
    Yes, especially since you have a trouble reading into sarcasm. Why don't you go outside and get some sunlight.

My Cars
    '96 328is,'90 Miata
    Almost makes you want to build a Mad Max-esque vehicle just for ramming and bumping idiot drivers. Spikes on the wheels are a must. More spikes on car cannot be a bad thing.
    '96 328iS - Calypsorot Metallic
    FOR SALE http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1535155

Also -
    '90 Miata, '98 Subaru OBS, '07 Passat Variant

My Cars
    2017 M3 Comp
    good read

My Cars
    red poopbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsa328 View Post
    Almost makes you want to build a Mad Max-esque vehicle just for ramming and bumping idiot drivers. Spikes on the wheels are a must. More spikes on car cannot be a bad thing.
    I hear jessIe is gonna step up the competition and build some 'ben-hur chariot' type stuff on his HTW M3.

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

busterhax is offline Y̝͎̘̍́ͣ̉͑̿̆Ō͎̼̺̬̒ͯ̃̇͗̂ U͈̖
    My Cars
    e36
    just remember, at the end of the day, you will be enjoying your m3. he will be stuck in an altima.

My Cars
    DSP E46 330Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhax View Post
    just remember, at the end of the day, you will be enjoying your m3. he will be stuck in an altima.
    Oh, sh1t, that sounds familiar

My Cars
    Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Shiney VW
    What, no pit maneuver?

That would have learned him!

/End sarcasm

I get mad at morons on the road who stupid things but at the end of the day, what good does it do if you have a run in with a total psycho? A month or 2 ago, I had a guy who was displeased with the concept of merging 2 lanes into 1 with alternating cars going in 1 from the left and 1 from the right.

He promptly drove out onto the emergency lane and cut me off. While I was fairly angry about this bone head (who was in his 50's with his wife in an audi), I showed my displeasure by give him some brights, after that, what are you going to do?

If you really get mad, call the police and report an aggressive driver. MD and VA have hotlines to report people like this (because of the increase of aggressive driving and road rage). It makes your day () and it puts them in a spot if they get a ticket in the future.

A really nice VW (another one) and 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee

My Cars
    2010 335d
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilation View Post
    lseguy since you're being such a douche to Scott I'm going to go out of my way to insult you from now on.

Starting with the fact that you registered in 5 months ago and already have 1,100+ posts. Seriously get a life and stop trying to pick up girls on here.
    Fixed

My Cars
    too many!
    Wait is this guy serious? is this really him?

Who is he? He autox? You know we are well connected with the Asian mafia in the DC Metro region. Just give the word Scottie. Remember when i sent Viet Lam that one time? I wont sent him this time though, he's a little too nutz.

My Cars
    Wrangler, Jetta TDI
    Scott, you're such a ricer.

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    Scott you should have continued following him and then once you got him to stop you should have raped him.

Glad to hear that you are ok and didn't get a ticket. If ppl do that to me then I just laugh at them. You can't change ppl ya know? Eh main thing is is that you are good to go and you didn't hurt anyone or get a ticket.
    “If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

My Cars
    1994 525i, 2003 Z4
    [quote=joenationwide;9926339]Im driving West on Rt.7 today towards Leesburg, VA. I am stopped at a light, 2nd in line in the left hand lane. As the light changes, we get up to speed (about 60-65mph), and Im pacing the car in front of me. There is a black Altima coming up fast behind me, and I notice no one is in the middle lane, so I stay behind the lead car so the Altima can go by unfettered in the middle lane.

Perhaps your statement here is why you got the finger........get out of the LEFT lane, slower drivers keep right, drive right pass left, etc .............

In case you're not aware of it, check your state law....www.driverightpassleft.com

joenationwide is offline Makes Cars Dance BMW E36 M3 Expert
    My Cars
    95 M3 (GTS2), 99 M3
    [QUOTE=Coopster1;9938038]
    Im driving West on Rt.7 today towards Leesburg, VA. I am stopped at a light, 2nd in line in the left hand lane. As the light changes, we get up to speed (about 60-65mph), and Im pacing the car in front of me. There is a black Altima coming up fast behind me, and I notice no one is in the middle lane, so I stay behind the lead car so the Altima can go by unfettered in the middle lane.

Perhaps your statement here is why you got the finger........get out of the LEFT lane, slower drivers keep right, drive right pass left, etc .............

In case you're not aware of it, check your state law....www.driverightpassleft.com
    Hello smart ass, nice to meet you. Im fully aware of drive right pass on the left. I stayed in the left lane behind the other car to make a pass more convenient for the Altima driver since the middle lane was open.
    Last edited by joenationwide; 06-28-2007 at 02:14 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast