Thread: Edelbrock E-force TVS2300 for LS3...

My Cars
    97M3.4.5,EG,YZF

Edelbrock E-force TVS2300 for LS3...

Edelbrock is producing their E-force supercharger for LS3 camaro and corvettes. This supercharger uses the same Eaton 2.3L Twin Vortices Series supercharger that is used on the Corvette ZR1. It also fits under the stock hood.
    The supercharger is installed inverted, allowing a front pulley and front inlet, but also allows a 12" intake runner, in addition to an water-air intercooler.
    Obviously this does'nt help the LS1 guys (cathedral ports), but for those with an LS2, switching to some L92 heads will do it for you. They also have a kit that comes without the tuner, injectors etc. at a decent discount. I'm curious how this would work with a setup likes rao's 408 stroker with L92 heads.

Camaro SS http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_...argers/camaro/
    Corvette http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_...gers/corvette/

A friend of mine used the Edelbrock E-force kit on his 2007 mustang Gt (300hp @ crank). The mechanic stated it was the most complete, and easiest supercharger install he had ever done. After adding the open element filter, and dyno tuning for 93 octane, his mustang put down 414hp at the wheels (which were 22") on a dynojet with only 5 psi of boost. The TVS is extremely quiet, nearly silent.

My Cars
    1998 540i
    Send me about $8k and I will let you know
    Rob
    Prior projects:
    1998 540i with 6.6 LS2/T56 Chevy Power
    - pictures and details
    1992 325i with 6.6 LS2/T56 Chevy power - pictures and details
    1995 M3 with 6.6 LS2/T56 Chevy power - pictures and details