Thread: FS: E36 M3 Black Sport Seats (manual/heated)

My Cars
    F25 X3

FS: E36 M3 Black Sport Seats (manual/heated)

**Seats are SOLD**: Pair of black sport seats (heated, manual) out of my '97 M3/4. I want to give local PNW buyers first dibs before posting in the National For Sale section. They are in excellent condition with minimal bolster wear and look terrific. Makes an excellent upgrade for any E36 3 series. Everything is in working order with no defects whatsoever. I installed new seats and don't need these any more. $400 for the set, firm. Give me a shout. Jim (Seattle). Pickup only.

I also have a set of E36 Lamin-X headlight clear protectors that I never used. They are $20 new from Lamin-X. Yours for $10.

My ACS Type III wheels and tires will also be for sale, but I need to wash them and take pics. Will post a new thread soon.

Driver's Side

Passenger Side

Last edited by Busta Rib; 03-27-2013 at 08:19 PM.
    2014 X3 xDrive35i

My Cars
    '08 135, '08 Jeep GC
    I want your wheels, specs please.

My Cars
    F25 X3
    The wheels are ACS Type III replicas with an anthracite finish (dark metallic grey). I purchased them from OCWheelwurx.com for $835 shipped. They are 18X8.5 with a 35et and weigh about 24.5 lbs ea. They are wrapped in 225/40 Khumo ASX tires that I just installed in January. They have about 5K miles on them. Plenty of tread left. I don't have current pics yet. Three of the four wheels have some rash. Not noticable from afar, but you can definitely tell up close. I'll post more pics this weekend after I install my new wheels. Both wheels and tires new were $1300. I'll sell them for $700. You'll need a spacer if you are running coils. I have a 10mm up front.

2014 X3 xDrive35i

My Cars
    '08 135, '08 Jeep GC
    Thanks, I'll have to think about it. The weight kind of makes me want to pass, but they look great