Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The French just don't know when to STFU!

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States of America
    My Cars
    993, XK8, RR, Merkur Scorpio

The French just don't know when to STFU!

<font size="1"><center>
    ChongusM3: Tom is the original smooth operator.

"The reward of suffering is experience" - Aeschylus (Killed by a falling tortoise.)
    BMW Cigar and Gun Club Member # 1
    325is Dude: I tend to attract retards. </center></font>

Paradise Hotel located on Temptation Island
    My Cars
    '
    What is all this hatred towards the French? Sorry, I'm not up-to-date on the news with Iraq since it's kinda boring to watch

BMW Cigar And Gun Club Member #7

My Cars
    Lots
    Ah! I see Mr. Chirac. Momolithic positions are not good in Nato but they are expected in the EU?

When you straddle the fence long enough, you get a post up your ass.

What a fucking tool. I know where I won't be vacationing or buying goods from if I can help it. I am actively shopping for a new SUV. I don't think it will be a BMW. Ford or Chevy, here I come.

Fuck you Europe.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    are u in the armed forces? Everyone I know in the military knows what needs to be done. The last thing we need it to let him get away with it, invade a neighbor and when we had 200k troops in a region for him to drop a nuke or a WMD on us/ those troops.

INSPECTIONS DO NOT WORK. THey didnt work in WWII NKorean or any number of things. WHAT do you think is gonna happen if they find a WMD?? What about all these destroyed weapons??? THat Iraq doesnt feel the need to prove the destruction of?

Iraq WILL NOT let it be found. If they do,,,, people like you are gonna scream " IT WAS A PLANT" If a WMD is found SH knows he is toast.
    Sorry but NO countries fights with inspections for 7 years then kciks them out and does the work for the inspectors. Please dont tell me yuo believe that.

My Cars
    :)
    Audi S4, what has more time bought us so far? Ummm seems to me just more delays and more deception by Sadaam. Keep in mind it is Iraq's job to prove to the world they do not have any of the things they are being accused of having and they have not done shit so far to prove otherwise or even been helpful. I cant wait until the war is over and we find all these things that we know they have so the liberal pussy countries in Europe look like morons that they are.

My Cars
    Lots
    I was in the Marines. I was in at the tail end of Vietnam and I was in during the time the North Koreans seized our surveillance ship in international waters. Apparently surveillance (inspections???) weren't to their liking then either. Ironic huh?

I've done my time. I've been prepared to go. I didn't have to but I was ready. Now my son is approaching his 18th birthday and if he has to go, I'll understand, be very proud of him and hope he comes home in one piece.

I do not believe the war is about oil. If you do, you are plainly, and simply, a complete fucking idiot tool. The Iraqi's would gladly sell their oil to anyone. They do now. Oil bought by French ass-fucks ends up on the international market, poured into the same giant tankers and storage tanks as oil from anywhere else.

It's like opening your faucet at your house. Do you have any clue where the water is coming from? Would you be able to say you only want Colorado River water or water from a reservoir. Hell no.

Stop being fucking idiots. The oil from Iraq is burning in your car and in your oil furnaces right this minute.

Oil is a commodity and there is no means of segregating it drop by drop.

The price of oil would drop like a rock if we pulled out or if we throw him out. Actually going to war hurts the big oil companies, you stupid toadies. Only procrastination keeps the oil prices high. Think about that you economic idiots. Amoco, Shell, Fina, BP and all the rest of them want this uncertainty to go on forever so that all of them in the entire world can keep the prices jacked up. That's what Chirac and the Germans and the oil companies WANT. It's all about revenue.

You people are dumber than tree sumps. When and if Bush pulls the trigger, he will be hurting his so-called cronies. But you all keep babbling your political nonsense. While you do, the rest of the world is running on the dollar.

And thats a fact, jack.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    WE COULDNT kill him!!!! then you would be bitching to bring Bush sr. on trial fro warcrimes. The americans have NEVER killed an enemy commander.
    Sheesh,

Your wonderful country as well as russia and china say we can go alone on North Korea. So please dont even mention it. Seeing you wont be helping there either. I guess the US can deal with NK on our own because there is NO OIL for france to get its grimmy hands on.

If you arent in the military DONT make pretenses about what they are thinking. Right NO oil in ****lia, which means the US isnt the war whore your piss poor excuse for a government says.
    See france is concerned because they have NATIONAL interest in the current regime. They cant afford to risk the lucrative military and oil contract that would be lost if SH was overthrown

My Cars
    Lots
    I did not claim to have fought in Vietnam. Please learn to read.

I think I said that oil from Iraq is being used here. Please learn to read.

We didn't lose, we left, as did the Pussy army that started it. Vietnam was a UN police action. Who was the Pussy army that ran like hell? Hmmm? Please learn to read.

I'm not eager for him to go. Please learn to read.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    WOW you dont read up on world event before making an opinion do you?

I will tell you RIGHT NOW the US depends ON SOUTH AMERICA for oil. Sheesh I work for an oil company and will glady give you numbers if you want. FYI the Iraq oil effect on the OIL prices has ALREADY been factored out and this is back in early 2002. The war SHOULD have no effect on pricing UNLESS people want to GOUGE

My Cars
    '92 Honda Civic VX
    What if say, the 26% of the oil supply from the Persian Gulf were to be stopped? You wouldn't think that would have a HUGE effect on oil prices then?

My Cars
    Lots
    You mean like when Kuwait went off line? So what? Yawn. Prices go up and the oil still flows from other places. With what happened in Kuwait the last time, don't you people honestly think that one of the major elements of war planning is to utilize night vision technology and rapid strike forces to secure Iraqi oil production? Some will probably go offline. I suspect most of it will resume pumping in a week. there just won't be any pussies (French) running the pumps.

Frenchie, I said I was in the Marines at the tail end of Vietnam. Did I say I was in Vietnam? No. You and I can continue to insult each other on PM all day long. But not in a thread. Go find something else to do with your anger at being French and being wrong.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    that would have an effect on the world market however the US only buys about 8% of oil from that region. However the prices will go up because the other OIL areas will be able to charge MORE. And will.

Again, we (meaning OIL guys) got word of this BS a long time ago and that the IRAQI conflict will not effect prices as they arent a big enough supplier. Of course this doesnt mean they dont have oil just that NOONE is getting it.

Sorry Pepe the ME isnt the onl source. I Also notice how you are avoiding the North Korean problem, How the countries of the World say we can go THERE alone, but need THEIR approval to hit Iraq. Why is that??? OIL MAYBE??

My Cars
    96 M3, 86 Saleen Mustang, 96 FullSize Bronco
    Hey AudiS4 - before you go calling people assholes, look at yourself...

Who created the Vietnam situation by pulling their forces out when they were getting there ass kicked? Who's created all the disunity in NATO of late? Who's not standing up to do their part in a treaty they signed?

Fuck you you ungrateful French fuck - if it wasn't for people like jsp98m3, who did serve in the US Armed Forces, ungrateful smelly snobs like you would be speaking French. Take your pussy country and shut the fuck up - your irrelevant. You have no place anymore, anywhere - in Europe or in the global community. Take those rat bastards in the UN and put them in Paris with the rest of your stupid asses. You all can sit around and play Risk for all we care.

Chirac and the rest of his cowards have just proven what we all knew all along - the only thing you can trust the French to do is run.
    96 Arctic Silver M3 - Kuhmo Estcas on Hartge Type D 18's, PAR Intake, Sharked, Elipsoids w/ Gen Iv HID Blue DDE's and smoke corners/SuperFog, TMS LTW flywheel & TME's, X-Brace, JT RSM's,ConeCam video gear & stealth mounted V1 w/ InV1siMirror,JT undertray, Motorsport rotors w/ Ferodo DS 3000 and 2500's, Bilstein Sports with Eibach's,SwayBarbarians & UUC SS Comp Evo SSK, SuperSprint exhaust and Schroth harness'es, JT brake ducts......Coming - front and rear JT braces...
    My name is Juan Pablo Montoya. You lapped my father. Prepare to die.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    Well guys the frenchies obviously are still pissed they couldnt hold their own country and need to be bailed out. NO WAIT. I know their INSPECTION TEAMS in Germany couldnt find the DAMN SMOKING GUN. So the Germans in their kindness brought the smoking gun to paris. I bet those inspectors shat themselves when they got the word paris fell. LOL!!!!!

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    I guess it would matter If I CARED if people hated me. Hell people here hate rich athletes that get whatever they want so right be at ya. People always hate the big dog. IT is nice to be the big dog too bad you won'tever be one being french and all

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    And one time.. at band camp... my relatives went to France on a vacation.. and they got mobbed.. TWICE.. it was pretty funny.

And another time... at bad camp... one of my relative went back to France on a student exchange program.. and he got mobbed for the 3rd time.. but only this time they beat the living crap out of him too... but when he came back.. all he complained about was how smelly people were. It was pretty funny.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    oh speaking literally about france 4 girls i knew went to a club and got raped and the damn froggies just watched it

My Cars
    Lots
    Spoken like a true American! You should be proud of yourself! And you wonder why people all over the world hate you!
    This is probably why Napoleon lost at Waterloo. He was worried the English wouldn't like him.

The top dog eats first. When it was France, the French didn't care what people thought of them. Same for the English, the Germans the Japanese and the Romans.

The guy with the big stick ecomomically and militarily sets the agenda.

Don't you have a mime that you need to be watching?

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    please tell me about this big dog? Also I know for a fact that we see REAL TIME what is going on in china etc.

I know there are challengers , but I guess france is just a little poodle, the kind the big dogs eat. Yeah france realyl does remind me of a poodle. Thinks its tough but always get a beat down.

Oh and make sure to tell EVERYONE back in france that we hate you too. On top of that WE DON'T CARE you hate us. Only thing you have is some bloody wine that I dont drink, so I really dont care about that. I dont see any peugots here or what ever crap you guys call cars. So I WONDER who needs WHO???

German will hate you again once they realize the sorry state of affairs you put them in. Believe me I will NOT be buying another german car.

My Cars
    '92 Honda Civic VX
    Oh yea, what about those women who were fuckin sexually abused at Central Park on June of 2000? It was in broad daylight, yet all the bystanders did nothing and even the cops just fucking stood there and did absolutely NOTHING?! I see hypocrisy here, you all are quick to condemn others, but silent about your own treatment.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    That was a pride day and the people watching were molesting, quite a few cops were hurt trying to stop as well as people watching, THey got hurt trying to help. The particular enthic group that had the rally was doing the work as well as beating the crap out of those trying to help.

100 arrests were later made, i believe

My Cars
    Lots
    Is that yipping I hear?

And I appreciate the superior European intellectual argument. When we don't agree with you, up in the air goes the nose and we are just ignorant beyond belief.

Try answering a charge once in awhile, mental midgets.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    Ok now we want to take over the world. You dont understand the oil business very much either. First I have NO real desire to LEAVE the US for one of our NEW provinces once we take over the world.
    Secondly on oil NOTHING hurts the BIG Co's like competition which is exactly what will happen IF the reason for Iraq is about oil.

Oh keep avoiding the North Korean issue. IT helps prove you are a internet fighter. I am conversing with you to pass my day. Not to prove a point you are to thickhead to see.

I guess we wait until you frogs give your blessing on the "war" inthe meantime we will have to take care of NK ourselves.

Wanna help me here on something? WHY is france in the UN security council??

My Cars
    00xp race ski, 08 750il
    AudiS4 u say u live in miami and dallas right? why though? i mean you think that americans are a bunch of assholes who just want war, why support our economy and live here? france right now is saying so very stupid things and everyone knows it, wasent france who pulled out of nato and made the head office leave paris?
    Cars sold now
    #150 WC emra
    andrew vovou

My Cars
    '92 Honda Civic VX
    At least he isn't chanting Death to America or calling for a war against America. You don't have to love US foreign policy to be an American, because US foreign policy only goes after economic interests, NOT in the basis of spreading democracy and freedom.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast