Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL Spotted "Sightings" Thread.

My Cars
    1989 M3/1985 635csi
    Saw a red on laguna seca color skirt spotting on a pretty woman, guess time of the month - came over and told her, was embarassed but she said thanks

My Cars
    2007 Crimson Red 335
    e46 330ci with rims on 95 south Saturday in CT...gave me a wave when he got off the exit

ran with a blue e46 M3 on 95 south right before exit 8 in Jersey on Saturday evening, looked like he had a fair amount of work done to the car but it was hard to tell at the speed we were going...good run though

black e92 335 on my way back yesterday coming through Jersey/NY, had a lot of work done to the car and looked like he wanted to run but I was following NAM back and couldn't really get on it...nice to see another 335 though

saw a couple bimmers at Waterfest on sunday....I was parked in the vendor lot way in the back as I've heard a lot of bad stories about bimmers getting keyed there, but saw a couple of e60 M5's, an e39 M5 track car, the ICS e36 M3 and at least two stock e46s

My Cars
    1998 s/c stage 1 M3
    i was at waterfest too but left my car at the hotel because i too heard bad things about leaving our cars in the lot
    rms stage 1 supercharger, reiger cup spoiler, staggered 18" bbs lm reps, H&R race springs, bilstein shocks, front and rear AA strut bars, x brace, uuc exhaust, shark injector, cold air intake, angel eyes, euro clear blinkers, sides and taillights, short shift, 10" orion dual voice coil sub with custom box, sony in dash dvd, hardwired 30gb ipod, m50 manifold

drtyeuro.com

My Cars
    Gt35R E36/6, S60R TI/AC.
    white 335xi maybe 06 model, 4 kids in it, NJ plates, on the Mass pike??

Quote Originally Posted by ///36M View Post
    F/I is a game you play with yourself. You convince yourself that with X amount of money and Y amount of time it will most definetly result in Z.
    Two-thirds of the way through X you are one-third of your way to Z. I will keep Y out of this, because the time it usually ends up taking is laughable.
    Welcome to the fun!

My Cars
    E30 (R.I.P), 350z
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsalgt View Post
    Haha, thats mine bro! My close friends just finished the custom turbo kit! A&M Motorwerkes in Astoria, N.Y.
    haha cheeaaa son.. shit was hot man!.. u didnt happen to catch my good 'ol e30 parked on steinway did you?? lol

My Cars
    97 M3
    I keep seeing a black E36 (looks like an M3) lowered with double spokes around the Monroe, NY area. Passed it on Rt 208 around 6:30pm yesterday.

My Cars
    98 M3 coupe 5 Spd Cosmos/Grey Lightly Moded.
    Last week i seen a E36 M3. Light Puice with lime green interior. I believe it was passing yonkers ave. The driver was clearly "droptopkingm3". the OP

My Cars
    95 M3, 2017 Tacoma
    Saw a white E30 M3 today on Rte. 22 East near JMK, I was in the silver E38.

Schrick | AST | Vorshlag | CCW | Cobra | Kirk | OMP | Motion Motorsport

My Cars
    M3 Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ OutOfSight View Post
    Last week i seen a E36 M3. Light Puice with lime green interior. I believe it was passing yonkers ave. The driver was clearly "droptopkingm3". the OP
    I wish I had an e36.. Any color, I don't care

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalFriend View Post
    That is some expert-level execution right there boys. Other 'vert owners take notes.

My Cars
    97 M3
    whose silver 4 door m3 in princeton? ive seen it now like 3 times. also who has the interlagos m3 parked at princeton train station. that car looks so sick.

My Cars
    95 M3, 2017 Tacoma
    Quote Originally Posted by DROPTOPKINGM3 View Post
    I'll trade you my e36 for your e46.

My Cars
    Trash
    You guys do realize that 98% of the cars you're listing are just any old people right?

My Cars
    1984 Euro 320i
    I have a non old person sighting. RT 44 in New Hartford/ Canton CT. I passed a light green e36 non M with smoked headlights, then passed a nice looking alpine e36 non M with some work done, but I couldnt really tell, I passed him too fast. This one flashed its lights at me. About five minutes later I passed yet another e36 non M, but I couldnt really get a good look because I didnt see it at first. I thought there was some sort of meet, because I passed 3 BMWs with mods.... Anyway, I was in the e30
    Andrew

My Cars
    95 M3, 2017 Tacoma
    Saw a boston green e36 m3 in Matawan last night. It kinda looked like seeyalater's car but I didn't get a good enough look at it because I was turning.

My Cars
    98 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyxMidget View Post
    Saw a boston green e36 m3 in Matawan last night. It kinda looked like seeyalater's car but I didn't get a good enough look at it because I was turning.
    that boston green was my black, and seeyalaters coupe was my sedan haha..we do have the same wheels and flag tho. I saw you too but it didnt process until a couple minutes later that I knew you

My Cars
    Steel Grey 2003 325i
    Anyone ever seen a white M3 with black rims that have white lips in Harrison, NY?

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by DROPTOPKINGM3 View Post
    Cuz you need another red e36 A.K.A Cherry m3. Btw i spotted a silver e36 m3 97-99 with painted moldings, and 528 sport rims on it. On old country rd. I think it also had an aa exhaust. Nice Looking car.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    95 M3, 2017 Tacoma
    Quote Originally Posted by forumjp59 View Post
    that boston green was my black, and seeyalaters coupe was my sedan haha..we do have the same wheels and flag tho. I saw you too but it didnt process until a couple minutes later that I knew you
    Haha I knew it was a 4 door... I just thought that my mind was playing tricks on me. Nice looking car. Were you at the Freehold e30 meet back in September?

My Cars
    98 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyxMidget View Post
    Haha I knew it was a 4 door... I just thought that my mind was playing tricks on me. Nice looking car. Were you at the Freehold e30 meet back in September?
    thanks man..yea thats where i met you

My Cars
    95 M3, 2017 Tacoma
    Yeah I remember you, but don't remember you having those wheels. Are you from Matawan?

My Cars
    01 740i sport,83 320i
    ran into this driving in traffic on I-84 through NY. we were shouting back and forth while we were waiting for traffic to move a little. apparently the only thing that is original on the car is the roof and the tail lights. it has an M10 motor with about 260 horse. he was coming back from racing at the poconos.

My Cars
    skateboard
    Nice pics of that 2002.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    528i M-Sport Five Speed BBS Style Fives STOCK

B7

I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Alpina B7 but it is some real shit. Ive got 2 spotting's of 2 different ones within a 10mile radius of Princeton, NJ. One was an E65 alpina blue with the 20 spoke wheels the other was an E66 alpina blue with 20 spoke wheels and a temp tag from a dealer. I thought these were exclusively European releases?

My Cars
    01 740i sport,83 320i
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Speed View Post
    I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Alpina B7 but it is some real shit. Ive got 2 spotting's of 2 different ones within a 10mile radius of Princeton, NJ. One was an E65 alpina blue with the 20 spoke wheels the other was an E66 alpina blue with 20 spoke wheels and a temp tag from a dealer. I thought these were exclusively European releases?
    what a coincidence...... i saw one last friday in PA......i grabbed my camera and..........

i dont think they made an e66 b7 i think they are all e65. i believe they did that because the LWB version wouldn't be as sporty and the B12 would be the trade-off. i could be wrong though.

My Cars
    07 E70 X535i
    Saw a clean E30 vert at the Boardy Barn last Sunday.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast