Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL Spotted "Sightings" Thread.

My Cars
    3VIL L3ManS
    always see a estoril M3, silver and a techno around the Bay Ridge, Colonial Rd area..
    Makes me want a E36 BAD!!!!!
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 11-11-2008 at 11:42 PM.

My Cars
    AA s/c e46 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by DROPTOPKINGM3 View Post
    You saw the title, now let's post up who and where.

Spotted an E36 M3 coupe on the Tri-boro Wednesday (early evening) on the triboRo Bridge. Silver with carbon fibre hood..

Moderators, wanna park this for a few days and see how it takes off?

lol that had to be me. My car last year. Im always taking the triboro and i had a 97 arctic silver with a CF hood

There it is http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...IMG_2004-1.jpg
    Last edited by adnanm3; 11-19-2008 at 08:59 PM.

My Cars
    2004 330 xi
    Spotted this morning on the BQE eastbound where you merge to the LIE: Red E36 M3 with quads, black wheels with red lip, being towed was in a front end collision.

My Cars
    97 m3 coupe
    spotted a blue e36 m3 with a dinan badge at pratt and whitney on tuesday morning

My Cars
    86 911, 91 XJ
    this past weds a green 2002 roundie community drive..around 1ish

My Cars
    2004 330 xi
    X5 last night at the McDonalds in Oyster Bay. anyone on here?

My Cars
    Trash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkitectonix View Post
    X5 last night at the McDonalds in Oyster Bay. anyone on here?
    I sincerely hope this is a joke

My Cars
    E36 M3 Vert, 08 Grand Cherokee
    Not sure if this was anyone here, probably not (puts on flame suit).

But there was a blacl 525i, older gen, heading northbound on ct-15 in the fast lane doing about 60 with no cars in front of you. I start tailgating, not aggressivly and you brake check me. Then you had time to get over and thought you were cool by trying to fuck with me then doing a 60 to 30 break check because I put my highs on for you to get over, you had room to and were being a d-bag. Anyway you tried to scare me but it didnt work and then you cut people off to get off at your exit in stamford, I beleive 36. Seriously get over yourself and learn to drive.

You can insult me all you want for how this was explained )probably not expressed properly but had to vent) just wanting to see if it was anyone on here, doubtful, but your a dumbass whom thinks their cool.

BTW I was in the Jeep.

My Cars
    e36, e53, e63
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
    what's so funny!

My Cars
    86 911, 91 XJ
    hey i saw a 3 series on LI
    anyone on here?

My Cars
    Trash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 4500 RPM View Post
    Not sure if this was anyone here, probably not (puts on flame suit).

But there was a blacl 525i, older gen, heading northbound on ct-15 in the fast lane doing about 60 with no cars in front of you. I start tailgating, not aggressivly and you brake check me. Then you had time to get over and thought you were cool by trying to fuck with me then doing a 60 to 30 break check because I put my highs on for you to get over, you had room to and were being a d-bag. Anyway you tried to scare me but it didnt work and then you cut people off to get off at your exit in stamford, I beleive 36. Seriously get over yourself and learn to drive.

You can insult me all you want for how this was explained )probably not expressed properly but had to vent) just wanting to see if it was anyone on here, doubtful, but your a dumbass whom thinks their cool.

BTW I was in the Jeep.
    I probably would have done the same thing or made the effort to drive slower than normal, I fuckin hate when people bright you like an asshole, and I don't want to hear "it's the way they drive in Germany!!1111"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoosh View Post
    what's so funny!
    srsly?

My Cars
    E36 M3 Vert, 08 Grand Cherokee
    I probably would have done the same thing or made the effort to drive slower than normal, I fuckin hate when people bright you like an asshole, and I don't want to hear "it's the way they drive in Germany!!1111"
    I know someone wouldn't approve and its fine. Like I said I was not outwardly aggressive at first but the guy wouldnt get over to let me pass, and YES I actually do this because I know that the left lane is SPEED LANE. What really gets me with drivers is the fact that people think they can go as fast as the people in the slow lane in the fast lane and refuse to get over. He tried to scare me and failed in the end, he tried to have me hit him to have it a following too close "accident" if anything and failed again. And yeah people can say that they drive that way in Germany, but truth be told they do and it works, I was there for the World Cup and was amazed at how well people drive there and how much they RESPECT OTHER DRIVERS. I do not mean to defend my actions even though I basically am but I give people a chance at first and kind of give them a hint then back off. If they do not move over they get me on their ass because they are in the FAST LANE going SLOW, the fast lane is not a sitting lane, I am pretty sure that the law is that it is a passing lane. So why do people whom chose to go the speed limit or the speed of the car next to them decide to be in the fast lane just cruising is besides me. He was a total ass in the end since he had several chances to get over. I would understand if there was a car or traffic in front of him because then it would be out of his control. But there was no one, what would it have taken to let me pass, 3 mins of his life? And then to be such an ass to me to then CUT someone off just to get off on his proper exit, that seems douche to me. But carry on I guess.

People in the lower Fairfield county region look out for an estoril M3 vert this week, I will be cruising in the car and am excited

My Cars
    American
    Saw a 2000 some thing dark blue 3 series with tints all around on 78 west.

My Cars
    '13 x1 35i, '13 Mustang
    Today, saw a 85 M535i and decided to test drive it. Maybe I'll buy it?!
    '13 328i F30
    '13 Mustang 3.7 V6 Coupe Premium Pony Package

PAST
    87 528eA. 01 525i/5 Sport
    87 528e/5. 01 M5
    92 525i/5. 03 325xi
    92 535iA. 10 Mustang V6 4.slow
    99 528iA Sport. 13 X1 xDrive 35i

My Cars
    2004 330 xi
    no it wasn't a joke. Sorry, I should've been more clear. The guy in the X5 gave me a thumbsup, so I assumed that maybe he was an enthusiast on here.

My Cars
    AASCharged" E36M3
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    always see a estoril M3, silver and a techno around the Bay Ridge, Colonial Rd area..
    Makes me want a E36 BAD!!!!!
    how can you not have spotted my black e36 that is park on Colonial rd most of the time mad at you!

My Cars
    '95 M3 + 86.5T Supra
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 4500 RPM View Post
    I know someone wouldn't approve and its fine. Like I said I was not outwardly aggressive at first but the guy wouldnt get over to let me pass, and YES I actually do this because I know that the left lane is SPEED LANE. What really gets me with drivers is the fact that people think they can go as fast as the people in the slow lane in the fast lane and refuse to get over. He tried to scare me and failed in the end, he tried to have me hit him to have it a following too close "accident" if anything and failed again. And yeah people can say that they drive that way in Germany, but truth be told they do and it works, I was there for the World Cup and was amazed at how well people drive there and how much they RESPECT OTHER DRIVERS. I do not mean to defend my actions even though I basically am but I give people a chance at first and kind of give them a hint then back off. If they do not move over they get me on their ass because they are in the FAST LANE going SLOW, the fast lane is not a sitting lane, I am pretty sure that the law is that it is a passing lane. So why do people whom chose to go the speed limit or the speed of the car next to them decide to be in the fast lane just cruising is besides me. He was a total ass in the end since he had several chances to get over. I would understand if there was a car or traffic in front of him because then it would be out of his control. But there was no one, what would it have taken to let me pass, 3 mins of his life? And then to be such an ass to me to then CUT someone off just to get off on his proper exit, that seems douche to me. But carry on I guess.
    Right there with you, dude. Slow drivers in the left lane that don't take the hint get the high beams. Usually just a flash or two from me.

My Cars
    3VIL L3ManS
    Quote Originally Posted by M603 View Post
    how can you not have spotted my black e36 that is park on Colonial rd most of the time mad at you!
    oppps..lolz
    I see alot of E36 M3 around that area...WTH!!!!!!
    I cant drive by there anymore...i need a E36 M in my life!
    honk if you ever see this around the area:

My Cars
    98 S52B32,06 SIENNA
    anybody saw on the triboro today a esotoril coupe w/ hardtop torn off by a truck.
    looked liked he wen under a truck. it was around 2:30pm today.
    hope there ok.

My Cars
    3VIL L3ManS
    you mean the ***RFK***

My Cars
    FredK is my chauffeur
    Saw a kid in a Dakar e36 M3 at Planet Fitness, in Fairfield, CT. My initial guess is he isn't an enthusiast, but rather a local college kid, because he didn't seem to even recognize/look twice at my car (M3) as I pulled in 1 spot away with him looking right at it. Figure I'd try anyway tho .. that any of you?

My Cars
    1991 318is M50
    a little late but i saw an e24 M6 on thanksgiving night in Mahwah on a condo facility thing. My jaw dropped when i passed it and i sneakily took some pics without anyone knowing. Is that anyone on here?
    Last edited by tommyp; 12-04-2008 at 08:54 PM.

My Cars
    528i M-Sport Five Speed BBS Style Fives STOCK
    Spotted a Satin Black M6 in east rutherford, nj. What a playa!

My Cars
    '13 x1 35i, '13 Mustang
    Spotted a facelift E30 tan 325is Wappingers Falls near Mc D's. It was lowered, had tints and had some good but not great aftermarket wheels, 18's I think.
    '13 328i F30
    '13 Mustang 3.7 V6 Coupe Premium Pony Package

PAST
    87 528eA. 01 525i/5 Sport
    87 528e/5. 01 M5
    92 525i/5. 03 325xi
    92 535iA. 10 Mustang V6 4.slow
    99 528iA Sport. 13 X1 xDrive 35i

My Cars
    Care
    Quote Originally Posted by SKooT1027 View Post
    Saw a kid in a Dakar e36 M3 at Planet Fitness, in Fairfield, CT. My initial guess is he isn't an enthusiast, but rather a local college kid, because he didn't seem to even recognize/look twice at my car (M3) as I pulled in 1 spot away with him looking right at it. Figure I'd try anyway tho .. that any of you?
    Did the kid have Virginia plates?

I was pulling out of Riverside Square mall this evening to see a dakar e36 M3. I got super excited ! I was like

Probably dakar 2, and I pulled up to the side and he had his middle finger up...then I was all like

I figured anyone with a dakar m3 had to be an enthusiast?

Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065 ... LastLast