Thread: What if bf.com went down??

My Cars
    1997 M3

What if bf.com went down??

What would you do? I would go nuts, I am here all the time!
    Dtm and the rest suck :
    We should be notified if something were to happen so we can all be ready

My Cars
    BMW
    It's been down before...

It's bad...(starts shaking at memory) lol

~Matt Segal

My Cars
    whats for sale ?
    i'd have to call in sick for work or somethin.

My Cars
    1997 M3
    I mean for good

My Cars
    BMW
    Don't say that

lol

~Matt Segal

My Cars
    whats for sale ?
    oh shit.... i dunno, spend a shit load on ebay. BF has been very entertaining and informative .... don't say that ... *knock on wood*

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Hey I am willing to donate a little something for this site and I am sure there are many others who would like to do so. With that we can prevent any such mishaps or catastrophes

My Cars
    whats for sale ?
    btw, i love the drive way pics ... cracks me up everytime... sad part is i would prolly do the same thing ... and i wouldnt care if the other cars weren't suv's .... so your a nicer guy than me.

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Originally posted by eglee13
    btw, i love the drive way pics ... cracks me up everytime... sad part is i would prolly do the same thing ... and i wouldnt care if the other cars weren't suv's .... so your a nicer guy than me.
    Lol people must think what a selfish bastard when they drive by. But hey I am the only one with a coupe in the house, the rest of the cars are SUV's. They can tackly that 0.4 inch show.

My Cars
    imola m3 smg
    I can't find the thread from when bimmerforums came back up from being down for a while. I want to find the story I posted about what happened to me while bimmerforums was down. Let's just say I hope it never happens again, or I will have to sue.

My Cars
    08 M6 Coupe
    Sticky, here you go:

Originally posted by Sticky
    I have no clue how I made it, but I did barely. When bimmerforums went down, at first, i thought it was a cruel joke. After staring at my monitor for 14 hours I finally realized it happened, they took it from me. I decided maybe it was my internet connection, so stayed up without sleep until 7 am and went over to my neighbors house to see if it worked there. It did not, and I did not go to work, because I was so depressed and tired. I was informed the next day I had been fired. I wasted my last paycheck on mods for my bmw so I had no money left for food. I stole a loaf of bread, and was caught, and sent to jail. While in Jail I was brutally raped and assaulted by a large man who smelled like moth balls. Luckily, after a few days, they took pity on me and let me out. I returned home to find my house ransacked and robbed because in my blind stupor I forgot to lock the door. I also noticed my bmw was missing, someone found the keys inside and stole it. The only thing the thieves left was my collection of Barbara Streisand cd's. It is bad enough to be robbed, but to be robbed by thieves with no taste, how terrible. I spent the next couple of days crumpled in a lifeless heap on the living room floor. Luckily, while on the floor, as life was at its all time low, I noticed a european car magazine laying next to the fireplace. I opened it up, and I saw a beautiful phoenix yellow m3. This m3 reminded me of how without my bmw I would not be able to live. Without a computer to even log on bimmerforums to be consoled by fellow bmw owners only made it worse. I gathered up any objects I had left in the house, kitchen utensils, napkins, and proceded to a pawn shop to get some money to live. While crossing the street I was hit by a bus. I awoke in the hospital, informed that my insurance would cover everything. Luckily a friend brought a notebook pc to the hospital, and I am now able to log onto bimmerforums and see that it is up. Please never go down again, I can't go through this again. The only upside is that I will be awarded a large settlement from the company of the bus that hit me. I will finally be able to purchase the m3 I have wanted so bad. However, since my left leg will not function like it used to, I will have to get SMG. This is a small downside, but bimmerforums, you cost me my job, my possesions, but in the end it all worked out. Lets never fight again.

My Cars
    imola m3 smg
    Found it, this is what happened to me when bimmerforums went down. Let's hope it never happens again:

*see above post*

My Cars
    imola m3 smg
    Originally posted by Dinan325ic
    Sticky, here you go:
    Damn, I do not know how you beat me to it, but good work. I will remove the quote from my post, thanks.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Its been down before and it sucks. You spend enough time on here like I do, and you tend to forget all the other websites........and responsibilities like bathing

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Work would totally suck if the site went down :

My Cars
    08 M6 Coupe
    Originally posted by Sticky
    Damn, I do not know how you beat me to it, but good work. I will remove the quote from my post, thanks.
    It's called dedication to bf.c

My Cars
    E39 M5

Re: What if bf.com went down??

Originally posted by ///M LIFE
    What would you do? I would go nuts, I am here all the time!
    Dtm and the rest suck :
    We should be notified if something were to happen so we can all be ready
    Lol, you might be tempted to attend a local meet.
    Cheers

My Cars
    2003 VW Jetta MKIV
    Ill probably cry for a little bit...but then Ill spend the time that Im on here doing something more productive.....well...no....Ill probably just think of the good times for hours on end

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    I'd die. I'd have to enter Betty Ford clinic. I would have very little use for a computer.

or I would go to clubrx-7.com and start hanging out there more often.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Oh God... if BF.c were to ever go down, I'm be spending every waking moment trying to fix it... my email would be growing exponentially as it filled up with questions of why and when it will be back and my cell phone would be ringing off the hook at the admins try to find me feverishly to make sure I do nothing else but fix the problem.

BF.c go down... never mention those words again.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    I'm sure it'll never go down again.. well not for like a month at a time at least. That was horrible..

My Cars
    2004.5 GLI
    id curl up in the fetal position under the desk, rocking back and forth and mumbling mindless talk until it came back up