Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Tischer BMW - OEM BMW ZHP Shift Knob w/ Free Shipping!!!

My Cars
    2013 X5 50i ///ZMP & ZM
    that's a fantastic deal from Jason at Tischer!! i paid $64 back in October and thought that was a great deal. Jason is offering great deals at Tischer... i'm picking up an E39 M5 lip spoiler on friday from him... NOW - if i can get him to do a GB on the Montana Leather Euro arm rest (tilt/slide with tray insert -- 3 parts) we'd be set!!! thanks Jason.

this is the BEST shift knob available IMO.
    BMWCCA 149748 ~ since 1997

My Cars
    Ferrari 458, Model 3
    Quote Originally Posted by margas View Post
    Damn, I paid nearly $100 for mine a few months ago from the dealership.
    same here, wish i could have got this deal before i bought mine for ~$100

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLence View Post
    This is a great deal. This is one of the best looking/feeling shift knobs that still retain an OEM look.
    +1

here's some pictures of how it looks on my car (sorry camera phone quality):

UUC EVO III SSK | M50 Intake Manifold | Conforti 3.5" CAI | AA Software | 3.5" HFM (unplugged)
    Fan Delete | Strömung Exhaust | UUC Stg2 Ltw Flywheel | X-Brace | AA Track Pipe | 3.46 Differential

1/4 mile: 13.3@104.2mph; 8.6 in 1/8; 2.04 60' | Best 1/8 mile: 8.3@83mph; 1.81 60'
    Dyno: 242rwhp/232rwtq
    SOLD

My Cars
    '08 Z4MC, '95 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by TISCHERBMW View Post
    When our parts are instock, they will ship the same day they're ordered...provided the order is placed before 4 pm EST....and it's a business day (monday through friday). We are closed on weekends and all orders placed will carry over until Monday. Any parts not in stock, arrive here in 2 - 3 business days from BMW...and then immediately ship the same day.

Unfortunately, we have no control of shipping/delivery times after UPS picks up the parts from us. All orders that include free ground shipping are shipped UPS ground which usually takes 3 - 5 business days depending on where you're at in the country......but in many cases, the parts arrive sooner than expected.

Thank you all for your orders!!! More knobs are instock and ready to ship!

I can't fault you for this, sorry if it sounded like I was! The knob was shipped within 2 business days IIRC, which is completely acceptable, just UPS left me longing for more when the original delivery date was postponed from the 19th to the 21st. Not your fault at all, and considering I am out of town and haven't seen the knob yet, I am completely satisfied and will post up my opinions of the knob if you like once I get back to open the box.

My Cars
    96 M3, 15 335
    Got it today and my god is it awesome! I was only able to try it for a few minutes and already its a night and day difference. I haven't even installed my ssk yet! I love it! I had no idea a shift knob could make such a huge difference!

My Cars
    2015 Tacoma, '86 951
    definitely my favorite shift knob, and i've owned several OE knobs. mine is almost 3 years old now, and has gone through at least 4 cars. time to get another one soon.
    Retired Track E36
    Jet Black 2012 328i

My Cars
    97 M3/4, MBZ E55
    I want one. The link doesn't work. Help.

My Cars
    '08 Z4MC, '95 325i
    Got the knob today, thanks! Great knob, the weight is not overbearing but reduces the amount of vibration transmitted through my ssk and cleans up the shifts, taking out some of the notchiness. Great feel, good finish; worth the UPS delay by far

If anybody is interested, I'll post pics of it with my ultrasuede shift boot to give you an idea... I don't want to clutter the thread if it isn't asked of me though (just jet me a pm)

My Cars
    99 Estoril M3
    Is this knob illuminated? If not, can I get one for a little more?

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Got mine today - Great piece!
    **Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

My Cars
    '93 332i
    **Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

My Cars
    BMW 318is
    Quote Originally Posted by redefinedM3 View Post
    isn't your hazard button upside down?

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Quote Originally Posted by prznmafia View Post
    isn't your hazard button upside down?
    Yes, yes it is, why? Damn good question

My Cars
    03 330i ZSP, 14 Focus ST
    just got mine this afternoon ... 2 minutes later I'm really enjoying it!

Thanks!
    Jay
    '14 focusST
    '03 330i

My Cars
    E39 M5, E36 M3, E34
    I just put me an order in.

My Cars
    V8 Trailblazer
    i want one please respond to my message about shipping to my APO.

My Cars
    No racecars...
    Still havent received mine yet.

Any tracking # for the one shipped to 98226 Bellingham, WA?

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Quote Originally Posted by lowside67 View Post
    Still havent received mine yet.

Any tracking # for the one shipped to 98226 Bellingham, WA?
    Just FYI but today is a holiday and most dealers are closed along with shipping places (I think....)

I took my car out for a spin last night with it on, I love it!

My Cars
    92 325is, 91 Previa ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex@VMwerks View Post
    Jason,
    How much does this knob weigh?

I think you may have it confused with the knob that we sell which is NOT the ZHP shift knob.
    I only say this because you quote this knob as the same as "the world's greatest shift knob"
    x2

Can TISCHERBMW or anyone who has purchased this confirm how much these shift knobs weigh?
    -Curt

stock CR 92 non-vanos 325 / first ever Holset HY35 powered BMW / custom tubular manifold & motor mount / stock DME tuning / tial 50mm bov / 46mm xspower w.g. / green top injectors / IC piping designed by myself (above subframe of course) / 12x28x3" IC / oil return into pan that seems to work / e21 tranny mounts / custom blow through MAF / koni sport kit / 18x8.5 mvr replica's / various leaks & body colours

My Cars
    A few
    Just ordered my second one! Can you get this illuminated?

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Quote Originally Posted by e36'n View Post
    x2

Can TISCHERBMW or anyone who has purchased this confirm how much these shift knobs weigh?
    It is pretty heavy. You say that the "worlds greatest" weighs more? Thats not necessarily a good thing. No matter what for $20+ cheaper its a +1 in my book. Great part I love it

My Cars
    '92 318is, '99 540i/6
    Just got mine in today! Very impressive! Can't wait to try it out.

It weighs 2.1oz on our postage scale at work. Does this sound right?

My Cars
    '08 Z4MC, '95 325i
    mine weighed just about 5 oz... might want to check your postage scale (or maybe I'll check mine; it's a diabetic's scale, so I doubt it's off )

My Cars
    92 325is, 91 Previa ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by dswads34 View Post
    mine weighed just about 5 oz... might want to check your postage scale (or maybe I'll check mine; it's a diabetic's scale, so I doubt it's off )
    Can you double check if you don't mind? TIA.
    -Curt

stock CR 92 non-vanos 325 / first ever Holset HY35 powered BMW / custom tubular manifold & motor mount / stock DME tuning / tial 50mm bov / 46mm xspower w.g. / green top injectors / IC piping designed by myself (above subframe of course) / 12x28x3" IC / oil return into pan that seems to work / e21 tranny mounts / custom blow through MAF / koni sport kit / 18x8.5 mvr replica's / various leaks & body colours

My Cars
    '92 318is, '99 540i/6
    My scale is probably off. That's why I questioned it. The shift knob is nice and hefty.

My Cars
    None
    I just got mine in the other day and its almost a night and day difference from my stock shift knob. Throws are noticeably shorter and much more positive feeling. It gives a whole new sense of enjoyment for everyday driving. This thing does have some heft and I'm sure you can hurt someone badly if you chucked it at them, not that you would want to do that.

Great product at a great price, thanks for the great customer service as well. I am very satisfied.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast