Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ****DUAL sliencer EXHAUST sale**** limited quantity

My Cars
    1997 M3/4/5
    on that order page, is has e36 92-99 and 95-99 coupe. 97 m3 sedan, which would be suitable?

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    Quote Originally Posted by brianstamour View Post
    on that order page, is has e36 92-99 and 95-99 coupe. 97 m3 sedan, which would be suitable?
    choose the 95-99 m3, coupe or sedan are the same.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    2001 740il
    These sound awsome and at that price its hard to pass up

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty
    Hey Habbie,

Quick question, I have a '98 323is and a midpipe off an OBDII M3 sitting in my shed. The order form lists 92-99 3-series and 95-99 M3. Since my car is a bastard, which should I be looking at?

Also, I think you are local to me, we met at a drive in Ormond Beach a while back. Would it be easier for you if I picked up the exhaust, instead of having you ship it?
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCoder View Post
    Hey Habbie,

Quick question, I have a '98 323is and a midpipe off an OBDII M3 sitting in my shed. The order form lists 92-99 3-series and 95-99 M3. Since my car is a bastard, which should I be looking at?

Also, I think you are local to me, we met at a drive in Ormond Beach a while back. Would it be easier for you if I picked up the exhaust, instead of having you ship it?
    both are the same, so it does not matter which "option" you choose.
    as far as pick up, i dont stock them here so it would have to be shipped to you or me.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie View Post
    both are the same, so it does not matter which "option" you choose.
    as far as pick up, i dont stock them here so it would have to be shipped to you or me.

Figured as much on both accounts.

I'll probably place an order when I get home from work. It's bad enough I'm hanging out on this forum instead of actually doing work, I think they'd freak if I started shopping online.
    Last edited by CrazyCoder; 10-30-2007 at 02:56 PM.
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    Figured as much on both accounts.

I'll probably place an order when I get home from work. It's bad enough I'm hanging out on this forum instead of actually doing work, I think they'd freak if I started shopping online.
    are you putting it on or you going to have Rick install it for you?

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty
    are you putting it on or you going to have Rick install it for you?

I haven't decided yet. I may have Rick do it, and while he's under there he can check out my bushings and the like for me to help me decide what I need to get. I'm trying to do the work on jackstands in my carport, too, which is a consideration when trying to get 10 year old bolts off.
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty
    Placed my order.

This should really work good with my M3 midpipe, M50 manifold, FDM, and Underdrive pullies! Think I'll have it in time for the November 18th Autocross event?
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    Placed my order.

This should really work good with my M3 midpipe, M50 manifold, FDM, and Underdrive pullies! Think I'll have it in time for the November 18th Autocross event?
    me thinks you'll get it with about 13 days to spare..

My Cars
    Placed my order.

shipped, you should have it on Monday.

My Cars
    00s400s495 M300e39

My Cars
    00s400s495 M300e39
    hope that helps, i have this on my m3 convert and i love it, habbie really is a great seller.

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty
    Awesome. Your the man, Ouri.
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty

Nope, got it Today (Friday).
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    Nope, got it Today (Friday).
    holy cow, is that even possible?? good for you man, i hope you enjoy that bad boy.

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty
    holy cow, is that even possible?? good for you man, i hope you enjoy that bad boy.

If it wasn't for the fact that I had a big box sitting on my back porch, I'd say no! I'm not sure if someone delivered it, or if it just appeared at my front door. I never heard the delivery guy knock.

Sure is a nice looking piece, though. Nice welds, looks to be very well assembled. Can't wait to get it on!
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    05 Jeep Liberty
    If you need an exhaust, this is the one to get!

I had it installed today, along with the midpipe change required for the 323. The mechanic was impressed with the quality, made sure to point out that it had the nice flanges instead of the slide-on units he usually saw. Anyway, they called back afterwards and kept telling me how good it sounded.

Well, they were right. Fired it up, my little brother's jaw dropped. It's deep, real deep, and kind of burbly when you get off it. It's loud too, real loud. I thought it might be too loud, but not a single person so far that's heard it has found that to be a problem. Even the WRX guy who bought his Borla because it was "quiet and deep" made it a point to say, "Man, don't change a thing, that's perfect!"

It drones a bit under accelleration, a deep throaty noise that you can feel in your feet, but once you reach speed it drops off to a soft rumble that you can't really even hear with the windows closed.

One thing I'm not 100% happy with, and it's not the exhaust's fault, is that it was designed with the M3 bumper in mind. So it kind of sticks out a bit further on my non-M3 bumper than I'd like and doesn't fit 100% perfect. I'd planned on a M3 front bumper in the future, when I get the car resprayed, so now I'll just add a rear bumper to that list.

My car's idle is off a little after the install, it drops low then comes back up. I suspect this is more do to the midpipe than the exhaust, though, and once the computer relearns it should be OK. Power gains were immediate and very noticable (again, probably mostly do to the M3 midpipe), enough so that a die-hard Mustang owner grabbed my "Oh Shit" handle when I put it to the floor in 2nd. The power band is much more linear and a lot more abrupt. I'd planned on a before and after dyno, but money was tight so I skipped, which I'm now regretting.

So for same-day delivery (or, at least, the same day he told me it was shipped), response to PMs, and an excellent product I give Habbie and this exhaust out of a possible 5.

Interesting Exhaust Related Happenings this morning! (Nov 7, 07)
    Last edited by CrazyCoder; 11-07-2007 at 10:42 AM.
    1998 BMW 323is - SOLD
    I miss my BMW

My Cars
    If you need an exhaust, this is the one to get!

I had it installed today, along with the midpipe change required for the 323. The mechanic was impressed with the quality, made sure to point out that it had the nice flanges instead of the slide-on units he usually saw. Anyway, they called back afterwards and kept telling me how good it sounded.

Interesting Exhaust Related Happenings this morning! (Nov 7, 07)
    cool cop...

My Cars
    E36 EXHAUST
    **DUAL SILENCER exhaust, limited number of units available @ under $500 ea. shipped.

click here to place your order or for more info:
    http://bavtoys.com/index.php?e36exhaust.php

My Cars
    2001 740il
    I think my father is going to order one this week for his M3!!!!

My Cars
    '02 E39 M5 | '09 335i
    PM sent amigo! I'm getting soooooooo tempted for this thing. It looks so good, not to mention the sound!

'09 335i - Alpine white + Coral Red | '02 M5 - Imola Red + Imola Red
    Gone, but never forgotten:
    '04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite .. '96 318i Alpine White / Black .. '01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red .. '96 328i Jet Black / Black

My Cars
    1999 E36 BLACK M3 COUPE
    Hey Habbie, I just placed an order and paid for for this exhaust for my 1999 E36 M3 Coupe.

Can't wait to get this exhaust and hear the sound in person myself, after seeing all these nice reviews.

By the way did you get my other messages or pm's regarding your other products?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by SK99M3 View Post
    Hey Habbie, I just placed an order and paid for for this exhaust for my 1999 E36 M3 Coupe.

Can't wait to get this exhaust and hear the sound in person myself, after seeing all these nice reviews.

By the way did you get my other messages or pm's regarding your other products?
    thanks for the order, you wont have to wait long...
    i have nothing in my pm box from you, and nothing in my email, im going to check my spam folder and see if its there, feel free to resend or pm me please.

My Cars
    E46 M3, MKV GTI
    Oh man I wants it. But suspension first.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast