Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cirle BMW Dave is an jerk

My Cars
    ///M s52

Thumbs down Dave at Cirle BMW is a very uptight person (sorry for the edit)

Dave in Parts at Circle BMW is a total jerk (edited by compact6). Man this guy acts like someone pissed in his lemonade or something. When I call to order parts, I don't know exactly what i need sometimes, and expect not to be treated like a total ediot, but with respect and understanding for my ignorance. I am not a parts expert but a novice BMW owneer that likes to do a much as I can on my own:
    Last edited by ClubSport332ti; 02-16-2003 at 09:02 PM.

My Cars
    Lots
    Moving this to Dealer/Vendor Comments.

Care to elaborate?

Def is offline Lead Disagreement Eng PE
    My Cars
    SW22, Volt
    I will agree the Parts Dept. at Circle BMW is a little bit more 'brief' than I would have liked them to be, I still feel I received good service from them.

Care to elaborate?

My Cars
    ///M s52
    Brief, but prices are good. I just think if they can't be people persons then don't answer the phone, IMHO. From now on I will order from Pacific or use Circle's one line order forms.

My Cars
    BMW 540i
    Try Hendrick BMW in Charlotte. BMWCCA members get 20% discount. They are as cheap as Pacific.
    Blue 2002 540i/6
    Former Arctic Silver 1998 M3 Track Car
    Shopping for new track car!

My Cars
    ///M s52
    thanks M3inSC

My Cars
    E90, E34 (retired)
    i would have to tend to agree that circle bmw's customer service level is sub par. my faxed order got lost, so i called to confirm the order, and i agree the guy was a little "unfriendly." however, their prices for some things are pretty good, and if they have your order, you'll recieve it in a timely matter.

My Cars
    1995 M3
    People have bad days. It's hard to keep a smile on a continuous basis.

Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    2000 bmw 323i Siena rot
    I ordered my clears from Circle by phone and gave him my car info. and they sent me wrong clears front corners. So I shipped them back. and Sent me new ones I recieved them about 3 days.
    There price are the best. I tried Pacific and there price were to high. I thought they were ok. just expressing my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    95 318ic/sc +11 tsx
    i use pacific for some stuff but the majority of my stuf comes frome sweeney

linda is the nicest person to deal with and with big orders you get free shipping

My Cars
    '00 328Ci
    Kosta,
    Could you provide a link to Sweeney's site or phone # for more info. My legwork turned up Jake Sweeney BMW in Cincinnati.

TIA!

Originally posted by kosta
    i use pacific for some stuff but the majority of my stuf comes frome sweeney

linda is the nicest person to deal with and with big orders you get free shipping

My Cars
    95 318ic/sc +11 tsx
    yes jake sweeney in ohio
    1800-543-5253 i think

My Cars
    ///M s52
    Kosta, I still need help with my steering wheel. I need to get the correct spring or slip ring, who do i call
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    95 318ic/sc +11 tsx
    linda at sweeney can help you
    it should be around $100

My Cars
    ///M s52
    Do you still have your multifunction wheel?
    Last edited by ClubSport332ti; 02-09-2003 at 08:55 PM.

My Cars
    95 318ic/sc +11 tsx
    i do but its still not hooked up yet

i cant find anyone who can get me the color codes
    for the wheel =(

My Cars
    ///M s52
    Shoot me a digital image, I guess we can figure this out together. I need the correct lock mechanism and slip ring then I will figure out the color codes. I will test each wire one by one for the multifunction buttons. Also, Linda doesn't remember what parts you bought for that wheel. She says you ordered a lot of stuff from her, lol.

My Cars
    95 318ic/sc +11 tsx
    im me on aol (kkosta32)
    or give me a call
    i'll help you out
    978 394 7738

My Cars
    '00Z3MC,'10e91, 76-2002
    Circle gives : 25% off List on their stock parts and 20% off List on parts they have to order in.
    South Motors, Miami (Paul McLaughlin) discounts 25% off all parts.
    I've ordered from both, Circle is closer for the "heavy" item UPS charges.

I deal with people all day on the phone and it can wear on you.

My Cars
    '02 Subie WRX Wagon
    I "think" I just dealt with Dave from Circle..he does seem a bit pissed...He couldn't find the parts I ordered and repeately asked if I ordered them..then he gave this attitude like why'd you order these parts for if it's not for your car I got a Euro 3poke sport wheel and ordered up a new slip ring and switch bracket) I kept telling him Chris (he's a guy) called me up and said they were in on Wed. Then this guy goes and tells me Chris isn't in today (Sat.)...I'm thinking I'm NOT driving down here again so find me my stuff! So finally some other guy finds them and "Dave" doesn't even ask me if I needed anything else and starts ringing me up in teh back room, which you can tell something else was also pissing him off...Finally he gets back to the counter where I tell him I needed something else, my ///M wheel sticker(which he huffs about and goes to look it up on his computer).. While he's looking it up I also mention I have my BMWCCA membership card for the discount. He looks up at me and says that the bill was already done and he wasn't going to make out another one...CAN YOU FREAKIN' BELIEVE THAT!!!! So he goes and gets me my sticker and gives it to me for free ($4/each) to make up for the discount he didn't give me...Oh yeah thanks!..I'd talk to Chris if I had the choice...He's the nicer one...

Had to edit the amount fo stickers he gave me b/c it wasn't him, it was JMK BMW that gave me the 4 for free b/c of something they accidentally charged me for that was covered under warranty...I like JMK too bad they don't have such great prices like Circle...Actually JMK parts dept. is not that hot either(there service is what shines to me)...Open Road BMW's parts dept has a very pleasent atmosphere...I haven't tried their service dept. yet.(never had the need to, JMK has been good to me thus far). But come the end of my CPO, I don't think I'll ever step foot into another BMW dealer again for service....
    Last edited by Drea///M3; 02-10-2003 at 08:40 PM.
    .....you say "sandwich."
    Anson HAD a '97 M3/4a Cosmos/black w/ some good stuffs......He also HAD a '04 Pontiac GTO (Goat) Quicksilver/black w/ Lingenfelter CAI....Now he has a '02 Subie WRX wagon....stuffs on the way

I agree 110% with Dave being a dick. I've never had a problem with circle until recently and I dont even bother calling there anymore. Their customer service in the parts dep. is horrible. I dont care how many phones he has to answer.....if thats your job be a professional about it. I think someone at circle needs to know about this.

My Cars
    Lots
    I think you should take a minute to call asd speak to the general manager, maybe evven offer to email him this thread. Can't say it will help but you never know.

There is probably some underlying tension at play at the dealership.

My Cars
    ///M s52
    Well said Steve, if it your job to answer phones you don't have to be a dick head. I see patients all day with more stupid questions than you can imagine. I still manage to treat each one with respect.

My Cars
    2003 M5
    I sent the tread over to circle. i'll let you know if they respond.

My Cars
    ///M s52
    joeyc great there goes my discounts,lol:
    Last edited by ClubSport332ti; 02-16-2003 at 09:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast