BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: Selling our Rare 745i Sport Alpine White w/ Cream Beige

My Cars
    PTS GT4, S52 EB Coupe

Selling our Rare 745i Sport Alpine White w/ Cream Beige

Selling our Rare 745i Sport Alpine White w/ Cream Beige white leather, the car is a late 2003, build date is July 03'. It tooks months to find this particular car and it was a very hard find. There aren't that many Alpine White 745i's available with Cream Beige Nappa Leather, and it is really rare to find one with the Sport Package which puts the icing on the cake! This 7 handles great with the shorter wheelbase and the Sport Suspension, although still a very supple ride.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are purchasing an E60 M5, other wise we would not be selling the 7. The 745i is in superb condition with NO door dings and just the normal rock chips and etc. Always detailed with Zymol Estate products and garage kept. This is the first non-M BMW that we have owned, this car has been well taken car of by BMW enthusiasts which really car about our cars and don't just drive a BMW to drive a BMW.
    Details:
    745i Sport White w/ Cream Beige White interior, July 03' build. (just missed 2004 build)
    6 year/100k mile OEM BMW bumper-to-bumper warranty, over 3 yrs of warranty remaining.
    just clicked over 30,000 miles on the clock.

- Sport Package (Including: Sports seats, Nappa Leather interior, Sport 3 spoke steering wheel, sport suspension, High-Gloss black shadowline exterior trim and body colored exterior accents) Leatherique leather conditioning products used on the soft Nappa leather, soft to the touch.
    - Soft Close Doors (Convenience Package)
    - Auto Power Trunk
    - Power rear and side shades (one touch up and down all)
    - Weather tech Rubber truck mat
    - Lumar Window tint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All offers near $45k will be entertained. Please no low ball offers, I will not respond to them. This is a rare superb condition specimen of a White/White 745i. If you are looking at this ad then you most likely know what this car already is. I do not have to sell the 7, I am selling because I want to and this special car needs a good owner that will appreciate it like we have. Pictures available upon request.

Jon

GT4 PTS - ED 6/17/2016
    M5 Dinan S3R Stroker - BEAST
    M Coupe S54 PY - the UnIqUe 1
    M Coupe S52 EB - Garage Queen
    B8 A4 Avant S-line Sport - SwAggR wagon
    Pro Built SM - RACE car

My Cars
    '14 X3
    Bump for a good BMW owner. You should see pictures of the EB S52 M Coupe. Mint.

My Cars
    PTS GT4, S52 EB Coupe
    SOLD! To a very happy new owner, and the Alpine should be delivered tomorrow! Can't wait.
    GT4 PTS - ED 6/17/2016
    M5 Dinan S3R Stroker - BEAST
    M Coupe S54 PY - the UnIqUe 1
    M Coupe S52 EB - Garage Queen
    B8 A4 Avant S-line Sport - SwAggR wagon
    Pro Built SM - RACE car

My Cars
    98 M3, 06 M5
    i need to change careers so I can have the garage you do Glad you were able to sell it. Just saw this and was about to vouch for you and the vehicle! Oh yeah...latinskllz here hhehe!