Harrison Motorsports
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Employment Thread

My Cars
    95 BMW 540i
    Quote Originally Posted by acolella76

really? that's all you're going to post? do you actually have prior experience in anything or are you just some 14 year old who joined just to find a job?
    Im 24 have a horrible driving record made pizza for 6 different papa johns worked at a delivery service got fired after I broke my elbow because of my "appearance". Looking for a job ever since.

Oh got fired while I was on disability
    Last edited by CLREAGH; 02-28-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Style 66 wheels staggered
    Dinan chip
    soon to be 3.15 diff

My Cars
    85 eta, 59 austin healey
    Quote Originally Posted by CLREAGH View Post
    Im 24 have a horrible driving record made pizza for 6 different papa johns worked at a delivery service got fired after I broke my elbow because of my "appearance". Looking for a job ever since.

Oh got fired while I was on disability
    well i'm sorry for being a dick then

My progress thread | BMW CCA #434464 |The Sprite

My Cars
    95 BMW 540i
    Quote Originally Posted by acolella76

well i'm sorry for being a dick then
    You are good man
    Style 66 wheels staggered
    Dinan chip
    soon to be 3.15 diff

My Cars
    1992 BMW 525i
    Hello fellow forum members. I am currently looking for employment as I was layed off about a month ago. I was the manager of technical support at an international water cooler company for over six years. I have customer service skills and I am very mechanically inclined. I love to do automotive work but at the moment I am in no position to turn just about anything down. If anyone has or knows of anything available please shoot me a PM. I am 24 years old and a father of a two year old girl and try to be very responsible. Thanks everyone.

Best Regards,
    Johnny
    * Discounted Price * Style 8 Wheels, Brembo Rotors, Stainless Brake Lines ETC. For Sale All New.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post21382181

My Cars
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL
    We own a marina in downtown Brunswick, GA. We are looking to hire an experience mechanic who is comfortable working on boats. Main areas of focus are hydraulics, electric toilets, and marine electronics.

PM if interested.

Thanks.

My Cars
    72 Bavaria, VW Rabbit
    Hey everybody. I come from the VW world and am new to this site but not to cars. I am in Athens and am looking for a temporary/ by the hour type job. Full time would be awesome too, but seems these days full time work is harder to come by. I have a business degree, experience in sales/ marketing, am currently working in Atlanta, but have been comuting 4 hours every day and driving my gas guzzler that is no fun at all. I am a very fast learner and hard worker. I love working with/ on cars but am open to anything. Thanks for any tips/ leads you may have!!

Isaac

My Cars
    1987 Porsche 930
    I'm looking for work in construction. I have twenty years superintendent experience with residential, commercial, hardscapes and landscapes.

Shoot me a PM or email for my resume or any leads.

Thanks,
    Jim

My Cars
    2010 135i M Sport 6MT
    Looking to hire a General Service Tech.

Shop name: Earls Quality Car Care
    hours: full-time

Please Pm me, or shoot me your resume via e-mail: kelly1901 at live.com

thanks
    kelly

My Cars
    1994 525it/5
    Hey all,
    My names Ray and im tired of making sandwiches at Jimmy Johns. Just to be blunt about it. I'm 19 and starting college soon in May. I only have experience in food retail as of now, but I have been trying to expand my horizons for a year now. I am an extremely fast learner, and I work well with my hands. I am a visual learner and love to see how things work. I also love working with customers. Once a repeated customer complained when I wasn't working one day that the rest of the crew didnt seem as personable as I was when she came in. In high school I took advanced classes in Language, Mathematics, History, as well as Science. I love a challenge and work better under pressure. Ive never missed a day of work whether being sick or driving to work a lowered car about 2" off the ground in ice to work. I would love to try something new and challenging whether it being computers, marketing, or even a mechanic! I have a resume on file and would eagerly send it out to an employer at any moments notice. I am presentable and clean cut. I have fluid knowledge in many fields of work( or I can figure it out pretty fast) and am flexible on hours or shifts. Pm me if you'd like to have a great work experience with a great worker.

My Cars
    85 e30 98 M3/4 00 528iT

Anyone know of any accounting or related positions available?

Fiancee is recently graduated from GA State and is looking for a job. She has a high GPA and is a very hard worker. She hasn't had much luck looking on job sites and has applied to a lot of jobs without much success. She has work experience in the field through internships and such. Was hoping someone would have a lead we could follow. I can also provide resume and more information through PM.

Degree: Bachelor of Business Admin in Accounting

future education: Working on her masters of taxation but that is a long term plan.

Any help / leads would be appreciated. She just needs a chance to get her foot in the door somewhere.

My Cars
    '00 323ci
    if that's her in your avatar then she is wasting her talents with accounting lol

wait is that jessica simpson..hmm doesn't exactly look like jessica simpson
    Last edited by NiteTrain; 05-03-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    ///M Theory - Theoretical physics theory that the German's engineered everything, including the ultimate driving experience, within the 11 dimensional multiverse.

My Cars
    85 e30 98 M3/4 00 528iT
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTrain View Post
    if that's her in your avatar then she is wasting her talents with accounting lol

wait is that jessica simpson..hmm doesn't exactly look like jessica simpson
    lolz. marisa miller

My Cars
    2002 M5
    Tell her to hit up the temp agencies. I have several friends that recently got hired on temp to perm jobs in accounting positions through temp agencies.

My Cars
    Many Broken Ones
    email me her resume.
    460whp/515wtq wifes MMW tuned 335i

My Cars
    2010 135i M Sport 6MT
    Earls Quality Car Care in Peachtree City is looking for an experienced automotive technician. You must have your own tools and knowledge of diagnostic procedures for failed emissions and electrical issues.

www.earlsqualitycarcare.com

For more info and to set up a time for an interview please contact me. kelly@earlsqualitycarcare.com .

Thanks
    Kelly

My Cars
    91 MR2, 08 335xi
    Looking to come down to GA for the summer and would like a job during time down there. The last 3 years I've done direct care. I am pretty much open to most jobs and willing to learn. If anyone has any leads please let me know.
    91 TOYOTA MR2, 08 335XI, 07 PILOT

My Cars
    E46 M3
    I do marketing and PR for a technical writing company, and we have a competition for hits on our company blogs. Please check mine out! It's about buzzwords, and I tried to make it funny. Be passive-aggressive and send it to your coworkers!
    http://blog.shoap.com/2011/06/01/words-that-sting/

My Cars
    2008 BMW 550i & X3 3.0SI
    My company is looking to hire an SE. Log management, SIEM, App Performance Monitoring a big plus.

My Cars
    2010 Mustang GT
    Removed
    Last edited by HushH; 05-15-2012 at 05:03 PM.

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo
    My company is currently looking for sales professionals for mobile phone sales. Some sales & retail experience preferred, but not absolutely necessary. We're really looking for bi-lingaul in spanish, and very fluent. Must be in or willing to travel north of Atlanta (Buford, Athens, etc.). Multiple locations. Hourly plus commission, plus medical/dental etc. Email resume's to koswald@pcspartners.com for more information.
    Last edited by kenndoggy; 07-27-2011 at 06:09 PM.

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Okay it's time to start pushing for an internship. Would love to use it for credit hours but if that doesn't work out it's no big deal. Working on a business finance degree, something in that field is preferred. If anyone has any openings please let me know and I'll provide my information. Thanks!!
    **Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

My Cars
    96 Cobra, e30 318is
    Anyone know of cnc shops within reasonable driving distance from Marietta that are hiring?

My Cars
    2020 M2C
    Quote Originally Posted by redefinedM3 View Post
    Okay it's time to start pushing for an internship. Would love to use it for credit hours but if that doesn't work out it's no big deal. Working on a business finance degree, something in that field is preferred. If anyone has any openings please let me know and I'll provide my information. Thanks!!
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for in finance, but I work for PwC and we bring in lots of interns. If you are interested send an email and we can discuss further.
    Bill
    2002 M Coupe. Steel Gray/Black.

My Cars
    1984 320i Euro
    I'm looking for security work if anyone is hiring. My experience covers contract, event, and private security. I have strong references, a resume, and I'm available ASAP. I am currently doing cash gigs for a friend's company at a new EDM venue in SE Atlanta.

My Cars
    96 e38, 97 e39, 02 e53
    I am looking for a better job. I was laid off in Feb. I finally got a job a couple of weeks ago and took a MAJOR pay cut. I am looking to find a job doing something that I actually like and making close to what I was making before...if not more. I am an automotive customizer and technician. I have been in this industry for about 10 years. Although I did not finish, I went to college to get a my bachelors in business. Long story short, I dropped out my senior year to open my own shop. I got screwed by my bus partner and lost my shop. I will give more details if needed. If you know of anything thats available, PLEASE let me know. Thanx.
    Last edited by Slimm; 09-21-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast