Harrison Motorsports
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Employment Thread

My Cars
    e60 e39 e28 e46 e36c
    LRinco - any luck with those leads I sent?
    Click for pics/vids
    BMW: e60 530i | e39 540i | e28 533i | 2002 |
    Chevy: 72 C10 (Lays Frame) | 70 Caprice

My Cars
    '00 M Coupe & '95 525ia
    I'm interested in obtaining a position as a Personal Assistant or Administrative Assistant.

I'm confident this is the job for me because of my talent and experience. I have worked in many areas of the fine jewelry industry for the past five years where I honed my skills. I am proficient in multi-tasking and have great judgment. I am often in the position of having to efficiently prioritize such as during a Holiday rush when several events are going on at once. I am a quick learner and never hesitate to research the unknown. I go above and beyond for my employer’s success. Case in point, I personally delivered a Rolex an hour away from my workplace to a client to win her business. My exceptional interpersonal skills allow me to build a strong rapport with the people I meet on a day to day basis. For example when coordinating activities to assemble custom jewelry I am very effective in driving collaboration across the team. I am self-motivated and need little instruction. I often anticipate what work needs to be done and follow through. My strong computer skills are illustrated by having developed and maintained websites and ensured high systems availability.

All the above skills and experience enable me to jump right in with very minimal training time.

If anyone has any suggestions or has recommendations please PM me or e-mail me Bridge*****gan.Ryan @ Gmail.com. Thank you all ahead of time!
    Last edited by M Chick; 02-18-2010 at 11:50 PM.

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by M Chick View Post
    I'm interested in obtaining a position as a Personal Assistant or Administrative Assistant.

I'm confident this is the job for me because of my talent and experience. I have worked in many areas of the fine jewelry industry for the past five years where I honed my skills. I am proficient in multi-tasking and have great judgment. I am often in the position of having to efficiently prioritize such as during a Holiday rush when several events are going on at once. I am a quick learner and never hesitate to research the unknown. I go above and beyond for my employer’s success. Case in point, I personally delivered a Rolex an hour away from my workplace to a client and to win her business. My exceptional interpersonal skills allow me to build a strong rapport with the people I meet on a day to day basis. For example when coordinating activities to assemble custom jewelry I am very effective in driving collaboration across the team.I am self-motivated and need little instruction. I often anticipate what work needs to be done and follow through. My strong computer skills are illustrated by having developed and maintained websites and ensured high systems availability.

All the above skills and experience enable me to jump right in with very minimal training time.

If anyone has any suggestions or has recommendations please PM me or e-mail me Bridge*****gan.Ryan @ Gmail.com. Thank you all ahead of time!
    Bridget has advised me on jewelry at her current workplace, and she is extremely professional and very friendly. I'm so disappointed she won't be helping me with any more jewelry, but her people skills will make her invaluable to anyone she works for!

My Cars
    Just a moto
    I didn't even notice there was a job section in the Georgia sub-forum before. That's pretty cool.

I am looking for a job in the Kennesaw/Acworth/Marietta/Woodstock area. Part time or full time is okay. I have about a year and half of sales and customer service experience, and selling has basically become second nature to me. I have also worked in a pharmacy for around 8 months. I am looking for a job that has long-term potential as I am currently a student at Kennesaw State University majoring in International Business with a concentration in Marketing. I am probably just as passionate about cars and BMW as everyone else on this forum, so a job in the car industry would be optimal, as long as there is enough pay to cover necessities and a little extra to pamper my M.

If someone could shoot me a PM or e-mail if they know of any jobs, or are actually hiring, I would be greatful.

prezmafc@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Derrick
    It just needs ltw's, clears and a drop.

My Cars
    06' 330i sport

SOK hiring part time

Subaru of Kennesaw is looking for a Part-time parts personnel, must have clean driving record, 21+ and be able to do some moderate lifting for stocking and such. Come fill out an app and ask for Brian.

*Sorry guys this position has been filled
    Last edited by subigrl; 03-11-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: filled

My Cars
    1995 325i
    I'm looking for some type of work to do over the summer. Whether it's an actual job or just some one-time yard work job. I'm motivated, hard working, and broke. I can mow lawns, replant bushes/trees/flowers/etc., work on cars, any kind of carpentry, hang curtains, hang pictures, hang ceiling fans, paint/stain fences, walls, etc. Just about any menial homeowner type task, I can do. I don't care what it is (within reason), I just need some way to make money.

If you need manual labor, please shoot me a PM or an email and we can discuss details.

I can send a resume and a letter of recommendation from my current employer.

-Tyler
    espguitarist at yahoo dot com

My Cars
    2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan
    My department is currently looking to hire one full time technical writer. Must have experience in writing procedures and other documents for commercial power plants (or similar) and preferably some experience in training. If you or someone you know is interested PM me a resume.

Edit: Have one person referred from the forums coming in for an interview next week, here's to hoping things work out
    Last edited by Wraisil; 04-22-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezy View Post
    "Umm, sorry guys. I am being nasally raped by a horny Oak tree at the moment. Can I get back to you on that?"

My Cars
    96 M3
    My company is looking for several systems engineers. Some of these positions require 100% travel, some are local in Atlanta, and some are 100% work-from-home. We have 2 full-time spots and 8 2-month contract spots. Candidates need to have experience with or exposure to Windows server platforms, specifically Terminal Services and Citrix Presentation server/XenApp, VMWare, XenServer and SAN technologies. PM me resume if interested.

My Cars
    TRM Stage I 325is
    I figure I'll drop my name in the hat here again.

*5th Year Mechanical Engineer at GT
    *Full year of experience at General Motors
    *Excellent references
    *Hands on and a very logical thinker

If I can, I'd like to do some work over the summer. I can do a 2-3 month project as a temp, or I can work full time during the summer than transition into part time during the fall. Whatever works. Resume available, of course.

Annnnnnd since I think chances are slim that I'll find an engineering job, I'm open to doing odd jobs too. Anything from fabrication projects (metal or otherwise) to washing cars. Anything really, so long as its not $5/hr.

-Garrett

My Cars
    06' 330i sport

heads up

one of our techs just quit at subaru of kennesaw, ASE certification is a must.

//position filled 5/21
    Last edited by subigrl; 05-22-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: position filled

My Cars
    2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan
    Position mentioned earlier filled thanks to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezy View Post
    "Umm, sorry guys. I am being nasally raped by a horny Oak tree at the moment. Can I get back to you on that?"

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo
    I'm looking for 2 people who'd like a nice job in retail sales in the Winder area.

1st opening is for a FT sales associate. Need somebody who is technically savvy, good multitasker, and that enjoys working with the public. A majority of what we do is online-based, so good computer skills are a must. Commission sales, base pay plus commission. Open availability preferred.

2nd position is for a part time employee. Must be 18 or above, and also technically savvy, with good computer skills. This position will be mostly Friday-Saturday-Monday, so obviously need to be available those days to work.

Any questions, feel free to email me at koswald@pcspartners.com. Please email me resume's, don't PM me here.

My Cars
    2010 335i M-Sport Sedan

Inside Sales/Lead Generation

Hey guys and gals.....the company I work for, IKON, is expanding its inside sales team. If that’s something that interests you, just go to ikon.com and check out the careers. If you read over the position and you're still interested, shoot me a pm and I'll hand your resume over to the right people. IKON is located in Norcross, right @ the intersection of Spalding and Peachtree Parkway.

-Brian

My Cars
    2002 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bchatti View Post
    Hey guys and gals.....the company I work for, IKON, is expanding its inside sales team. If that’s something that interests you, just go to ikon.com and check out the careers. If you read over the position and you're still interested, shoot me a pm and I'll hand your resume over to the right people. IKON is located in Norcross, right @ the intersection of Spalding and Peachtree Parkway.

-Brian
    Sent you a PM with about my friends resume.

My Cars
    Many Broken Ones
    I need someone to make me a website
    460whp/515wtq wifes MMW tuned 335i

My Cars
    1997 328is and 1998 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by 328iJunkie View Post
    I need someone to make me a website
    PM me for requirements, size, budget, etc. Thanks!
    WUTCONE?

My Cars
    '94 325iC/5
    Recently laid off, looking for another position in the IT field; Windows Server 2003, Networking, etc., PM me for copy of resume! Thanks Bf.c!!

EDIT:
    Not opposed to Part time work as well, maybe sales? Sold everything from cars to electronics to contact lenses!!
    Last edited by BMRSEB; 06-22-2010 at 11:42 AM.

My Cars
    '98 E38 740IL, '01 740i
    hey guys, hopefully you can help me out.
    I'm looking for work, I was working in construction building decks & fences also doing other misc. work.
    I've also been doing computer work, mainly level one tech work.
    can submit a resume if requested. any other work is fine. PM me for details.
    TRPCHGE - '01 740i Black/Black 230k'ish - Power folding mirrors, Mk.IV Nav, 16:9, M-pars, Sport seats, Sport wheel, Steptronic, Euro rear fog switch, 2.50" X-Pipe, Shadowline, E53 4.6is Cluster, Lacewood interior, Chromeline, 3.15, Bilstein B6+H&R Stage II's. - SOLD 06/21

BSKCASE - '98 740il Arctic Silver/Black 175k'ish - Face-lifted, 3" Projectors, Shadowline, 01 Tails, Hydro Trunk, Sunshades, 750il Full interior retrofit, Sport Seats, Steptronic, Face-lift Steering Column, X5 Steering wheel, E53 4.6is Cluster, Euro E66 Piano black/Chrome Grab-handles, Chromeline, Suede Pillars/Headliner, Auto wipers/Lights, Lighted Handles interior/Exterior, Dual battery retrofit.

WIP: Custom Style 42 18x9.5" ET12, 18x10.5" ET8, 3.15 LSD Rear diff.

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Gran Turismo East is looking for someone new to work in the office. The job consists mainly of dealing with customers, which includes advising and sales. We're looking for someone with good people skills and an excellent work ethic. Please PM me or call 770-455-0347 and ask for Emily if you're interested.

www.granturismoeast.com

Edit: job has been filled
    Last edited by em09; 07-20-2010 at 07:04 PM.

My Cars
    2002 M5
    My roommate is looking for a job, she was let go when she told her work that she needed to take six weeks off for back surgery. She has been doing AR and AP for many years and is a very hard worker. I always gave her crap for staying at work, hours after the office closed.

Any help is appreciated.

I've land a few jobs from fellow members and even got a friend's dad a job from here, lets see if Bimmer forums can work it's magic one more time. lol

My Cars
    2005 330I ZHP 4dr
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis519 View Post
    My roommate is looking for a job, she was let go when she told her work that she needed to take six weeks off for back surgery. She has been doing AR and AP for many years and is a very hard worker. I always gave her crap for staying at work, hours after the office closed.

Any help is appreciated.

I've land a few jobs from fellow members and even got a friend's dad a job from here, lets see if Bimmer forums can work it's magic one more time. lol
    Is she a full time employee (40+ hour per week and not contracted or temp)? Did she apply for FMLA? It is against the law to fire someone for a FMLA approved reason, FMLA is up to 12 weeks.

Good luck to her

My Cars
    2002 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 4dr M3 View Post
    Is she a full time employee (40+ hour per week and not contracted or temp)? Did she apply for FMLA? It is against the law to fire someone for a FMLA approved reason, FMLA is up to 12 weeks.

Good luck to her
    Full time, worked for the company 2 1/2 years. Filed for FMLA and three days later they fired her. She has a lawyer working on her case, a demand letter was sent to the company, but they said they will not pay a single dime. The board is going to look at her case and see if they want to actually take it to court. Waiting to hear back about that.
    Last edited by Nemesis519; 08-10-2010 at 11:54 PM.

My Cars
    528i, 325i
    Looking for work in the downtown/midtown/eastside area. Got laid off in March as a Facility Operations supervisor, and previously worked as a tech at Nalley infinity. Degree in Business with emphasis in Economic Philosophy from Oglethorpe. Have been perusing a career in music and still play in a touring band, but my personal deadline to grow up is coming to an end. I'm looking for something fun an interesting while I ride out this band commitment. Am very good with people, kind, cordial, but not easily intimidated. I'm available to work hard and do what is required and do what I'm told. Was making around $25k/ year with benifits, not looking to get rich, just need to make ends meet. Please contact me with any interesting offers, leads, or ideas.

Thanks,
    Steve

idreamt_2@hotmail.com

My Cars
    95 M3 OBDI S52 Swap

Been looking -- Could use some help.

I was laid off sometime ago working out of Wa state for Brunswick Boat Group. I worked as a Materials and Process Engineer for them for a couple years. I also have CAD experience utilizing mainly Unigraphics as I was initially hired as a small components engineer. I have a degree in automotive design and engineering from WWU.

At this point I am looking for anything challenging/rewarding to get me back on my feet. I have even been looking into automotive sales as I have some sales background as well as previous experience with dealerships.

Any sort of information you can pass my way would be helpful.

Thank you,

Matt

cadence81178 AT gmail DOT com

My Cars
    '96 BMW 328ti
    Great sub thread, I never noticed this before.

I am looking for a job in engineering or project mgmnt. I have experience in machine design and I have also worked in commercial construction (HVAC, Plumbing) and green building. Preferably in town or close to Atlanta.

Oh, and if any of you guys have some custom parts you need drawn up in Solidworks, I have it on my computer and I can do it for CHEAP.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast