Harrison Motorsports
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgia Employment Thread

My Cars
    E36 | E55 Wagon | W126
    Looking for a full time tire technician at Butler Tire in Alpharetta. MUST have prior tire experience and a strong work ethic. Other than that, I'm open. Base salary is $9/hour, ~50 hours/week, overtime paid. Will pay more depending on experience. PM or email geordie@butlertire.com.
    Geordie Johnston - E36 Collector.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Willing to learn....im a fast learner and thats really one of the only things i have yet to do for a car..i can balance them

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerDawg View Post
    Looking for a full time tire technician at Butler Tire in Alpharetta. MUST have prior tire experience and a strong work ethic. Other than that, I'm open. Base salary is $9/hour, ~50 hours/week, overtime paid. Will pay more depending on experience. PM or email geordie@butlertire.com.
    ok..this may be dumb but here is a copy of my resume for anyone that is looking for someone:

Jason Platz
    1525 Laurel Crossing Parkway
    Buford, GA
    H: 404-543-2392
    bikerj11@yahoo.com
    Objective: To obtain a position with a company where I can, learn, grow and utilize the skills I currently have.
    Qualifications: Typing, sales, outstanding on the phones, Outlook, Sales Logic, Calyx Point, Internet, E-mail, great communication with others, Microsoft Word, and very computer literate.
    Education: High School/GED
    MATC: (Milwaukee Area Technical Collage): Writing and essentials of public speaking, Physiology study skills.
    Relevant Experience:
    Richilue 10/28/08 - 1/10/09
    Norcross, GA
    Position: CSR
    Duties:take calls and help customers with orders and andy issues.
    Pierce&Pierce 4/10/07- 10/28/08
    Norcross, GA
    Position: Wood worker
    Duties: Operate Machines and prepare product for shipping, architectual wood work
    The Danista Group 10/30/06 - 1/23/07
    Buford, Ga
    Position: inside Financial Sales Rep
    Duties: Call on leads and do business funding for Co.'s that are in need
    Prudent Choice 10/27/05 - 2/28/06
    Irvine, Ca
    Position: Sr. Heath Care Rep
    Duties: Taking incoming calls and selling a medical discount plan to people
    Aqua Resource Group 6/18/05 - 11/24/05
    Irvine , Ca
    Position: Business and marketing sales
    Duties: Networking a 26k marketing product to Mortgage Co's
    and Real Estate Co's
    Debt Choice 3/15/05 - 5/16/05
    Irvine, Ca
    Position: Financial Consultant
    Duties: Do Debt settlement and Credit counseling for people in financial problems.
    Loan Now 1/05 - 3/05
    Irvine, Ca
    Position: AMT (Account Manager Trainee)
    Duties: Make calls on leads ask questions about Re-fi then enter Information into Sales Logic and prepare to give
    to Processing, training for Real Estate license.
    Last edited by bikerj11; 04-04-2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    A4 & '88 S52 Track Rat
    so they are finally letting me out

BSME from Clemson
    graduating this summer, passed the FE and all that good stuff

most of my background work as been in manufacturing and design work, but i have a background in MANY different fields of engineering. I am open to any jobs out there, heck i'd be happy to be david's slave its better then nothing

feel free to PM or email me if you know of anything open

wmswords at gmail dot com

Many Thanks
    Matt

Track Car - '88 S52 Track Rat (build in progress)
    Daily Driver - '00 A4 1.8T Quattro

Track Car Part Out - http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post18628719

My Cars
    11' 135i and 97 E39er
    Quote Originally Posted by CDM5GO View Post
    Hi All,

I'm looking for a new shop monkey, otherwise know as a part time helper.

Must have an interest in cars and be willing to do all the jobs that the techs don't want to do. Clean stuff up, run errands, take out the trash, sweep, clean, restock shelves, answer phones, etc.

This is a couple hour a day job, or longer one or two days a week.

If interested call me at 678*879*1200 or email to david(at)hmsport.com

thanks
    I prolly missed out and too late Ill still call and ask

But anyways,

Looking for a summer job, and can be flexible for any hours. Im studying Accounting here at the Dawg pound and good at office work. Im a real hard worker and very persistant on finishing tasks. Any task is not too big or too small and I am willing to learn any new trade you would have to offer.
    PM or email spa78@pjones3.com

Steve
    Tsw Volcano Staggered 19's, H&R and Bilsteins,
    M5 Rear sway, Ceramics and cross drilled Rotors, Supersprint Rear, Kelleners Pully Kit,
    M50 Manifold,
    The ghetto cut out of the intake silencer CAI, Shark (soon to be replaced by AA for manifold),
    Hamann Rear roof spoiler,
    Hella Euros, Dice and XM
    5 for 5

My Cars
    M3/4/5
    College student looking for a part time job. I am currently an Econ major at Georgia State and my hours are pretty flexible over the summer. Would prefer something that would be resume worthy for my major but I am open to a retail job or being an assistant or just pretty much anything. I am proficient with microsoft office and am definitely a motivated/hard worker. If anyone has anything please e-mail me at fahadaa.86 at gmail dot com

My Cars
    TRM Stage I 325is
    I'm browsing for a part time job reasonably close to downtown. Hoping for it to last a couple years until I finish school. Im willing to do darn near anything so long as its a cool work environment, though I do have a reasonably strong skill set.

*4th year mechanical engineer at GT.
    *Spent 3 terms at GM (1 in manufacturing and 2 in product development). Have glowing recommendations available. Worked on many different things including the PUMA.
    *Done lots of work on cars including electrical stuff. Always looking to expand my horizons in terms of vehicle/race car development.
    *Etc...

Resume available, of course. PM me.
    Last edited by n24tg; 05-02-2009 at 11:09 PM.

My Cars
    e46 328i
    Looking for a service advisor in the Smyrna area. The name of the shop is FORMULA 1 Automotive. need someone with a well rounded mechanical background and also to be able to asses and write body damage and accident vehicles. as far as pay goes im not sure but it will be discussed at interview. the last guy that was here got paid pretty good. if any one is intrested please contact the shop the phone number is 770-431-0303 ask to speak to Zack or simply just stop by, he is here most of the day. the adress is 2972 Ask Kay drive. Smyrna Ga, 30082. PM me for more details.

Thanks...

My Cars
    2002 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLBMW View Post
    Looking for a service advisor in the Smyrna area. The name of the shop is FORMULA 1 Automotive. need someone with a well rounded mechanical background and also to be able to asses and write body damage and accident vehicles. as far as pay goes im not sure but it will be discussed at interview. the last guy that was here got paid pretty good. if any one is intrested please contact the shop the phone number is 770-431-0303 ask to speak to Zack or simply just stop by, he is here most of the day. the adress is 2972 Ask Kay drive. Smyrna Ga, 30082. PM me for more details.

Thanks...
    Sent to a friend, he has an interview tomorrow. Thanks

My Cars
    e46 328i
    are u sean^^

My Cars
    2002 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLBMW View Post
    are u sean^^
    Maybe, who's asking

My Cars
    e46 328i
    lol, ur buddy called and when zack asked him who had reffered him he said sean. the taller white guy that drives the bimmer, well non of us could think of a tall white guy with a bmw who knew we were looking for a advisor. anyways thanks

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Looking for a part- or full-time summer job. I can't claim to have a lot of experience with any one thing, but I've kept up three jobs in high school at the same time (plus babysitting) and earned a 4.17 GPA (which I expect to be higher when I graduate this month). I'm also going to Georgia Tech in the fall, which I believe gives a clue about my work ethic and history. I'm a girl, but I'm not high-maintenance, so I'm happy doing jobs that aren't so glamorous. Please PM me if interested.

My Cars
    M52
    Well, I was going to post about needing full time employment this summer, but matched up next to Em's school stats, I look like nothing.

Have plenty of work experience, 4 year student of a Private school in Roswell, dedicated worker needing a summer job. Can/will do anything and can pick up on things very quickly.

--JJ Mercurio
    NEED SCREEN PRINTING? PM me

Not Going Anywhere Fast...

My Cars
    1986 Euro 525e
    I am looking for a full time job in any field that can adjust to let me attend college on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am to 3pm. I have a lot of experience with cars and computers. I do all my own work on my 944 (timing belt, water pump, etc etc) and assisted in building a Brunton Super Stalker. I have a thorough understanding of windows based computers, and have installed a lot of wiring in cars/houses so I can help any troubleshooting if a problem arises. I also have experience working in a resturant. I can adjust to about any work environment, and am a quick learner. Give me a call at four zero four 432-8859, or send me an email at widsinator@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me for more information, potentially hiring me, or alerting me to any job openings you may know of.

Thank you,

Jeremy
    Last edited by Mooseiah; 05-20-2009 at 09:00 PM.

My Cars
    e46 328i
    looking for a full time mechanic. someone who can work on all makes and models, but mostly bmw's. you have to be able to do everything from basic oil changes to full motor swaps. the name of the shop is Formula 1 automotive in Smyrna. the shop phone number is 770-431-0303. the amount of pay will be discussed during interview. if you have any questions email me at sina_915@hotmail.com

My Cars
    1991 Acura NSX
    Here is my quarter life crisis: Looking for an unpaid, but valuable internship with marketing firm.

26 years old, experienced in private equity, serial-entrepreneur, broadcast technology experience, hold a commerical, multi-engine pilot's license with instrument rating and type rating in several citation jets. Link to some of my startup work: http://12.37.16.98/portfolio/

Anyway, I'd love to find an internship with a marketing firm, as I really want to get into this.
    "'Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am 80,000 feet and Climbing."

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria

detailer

I need a list of guys that are interested in doing some detailing and car washing.

Experience is not a must. But you must be able to both work hard and have an eye for detail. Slow movers need not apply.

Sometimes I have just washes and sometimes I am polishing. Don't think every car is a Lambo that's getting 3 days of attention.

The area I need I help in is on the north-side. Right now, I just need part time help but that may change.

Pay starts at $7 per hour plus tips. No under-the-table pay.

jean-claude@yourexecutivedetail.com
    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

My Cars
    318i/5
    If any bmw shop not far from Alpharetta/Roswell ga are interested, Im willing to help out in exchange for using a lift sometimes...Let me know if interested.
    -Леха

My Cars
    Just moved down from Nashville, and looking for a job.

I have several years experience with high line used cars. While working at the dealership I gained experience in everything from detailing to auction buying. I would like to find employment as either a service adviser or in parts. Pm me for my resume or email me at Mpower5266@gmail dot com.

My Cars
    318i/5
    Quote Originally Posted by mpower5266 View Post
    Just moved down from Nashville, and looking for a job.

I have several years experience with high line used cars. While working at the dealership I gained experience in everything from detailing to auction buying. I would like to find employment as either a service adviser or in parts. Pm me for my resume or email me at Mpower5266@gmail dot com.
    Ill keep an eye out for you. Newnan is kind of far though, and I don't know many people there.
    -Леха

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by acet View Post
    Ill keep an eye out for you. Newnan is kind of far though, and I don't know many people there.
    I am willing to drive a little bit. Just not more than an hour or so.

My Cars
    98 328iS, 86 951
    Quote Originally Posted by mpower5266 View Post
    I am willing to drive a little bit. Just not more than an hour or so.
    so within 10 miles...

My Cars
    2002 M5
    Anyone know of companies looking for IT people? I'm tired of my current job, I'm ready for something new.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot328 View Post
    so within 10 miles...
    Alright if its that bad 2 hours haha.

My Cars
    91 Cherokee, 92 EX500
    5th year student at Georgia Tech looking for a job close-ish to Atlanta. (30 min. or so commute is fine, if the pay is right) Currently looking for part time (attending classes now, available about 2.5 days during the week, plus weekends, and I don't mind working nights) but can go full time starting in January.

Looking for something in the automotive repair industry, preferably German stuff, especially with a performance-oriented angle. Have about 1.5 years of experience working in a mostly-MB/BMW shop on top of quite a bit with my own vehicles. Capable of doing just about anything and everything as far as R/R parts goes (inc. heads, transmissions, etc.), and am pretty good with diagnostics. Familiar with Snap-on's Solus/red bricks, AST's Retriever; capable of charging A/Cs (no EPA cert, though); certified emissions inspector.

If anyone's got anything open, let me know. Contact me through PMs, and we can talk on the phone, or I can stop by your shop.
    Last edited by e30kgk; 09-03-2009 at 02:00 AM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast