Harrison Motorsports
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Employment Thread

samiam3356 is offline ♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠ BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    e30 s52
    Anyone with sales Exp looking? Shoot me a pm if so...

Sam

My Cars
    1998 M3/4/5
    Hey guys!! I am back in the Atlanta area for about a month to a month and a half. I have another job lined up, just a bit of dead time between. I am a respected professional sales person with a great track record, I can work on cars, clean up shops, in other words I am open for any work anyone has for a short time. I will work very hard for cheap since I don't have any major expenses right now. Give me a shout via PM or call or text me at 678-five96-8077 with any leads. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Wazmo; 06-28-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    1998 Cosmo/Black M3/4/5 No sunroof
    Past: 1997 Hellrot/Black M3/2/5

My Cars
    2010 135i M Sport 6MT
    Forged Performance in Marietta is looking for:

1 - shop Assistant - Clean shop, organize supplies, detail cars, load cars on dyno, etc.
    1 - Machinist / fabricator - basically making custom parts for the GT-R
    1 - Technician - Installing custom or aftermarket parts on mostly Nissan's (newer highend cars such as 370z and GT-R)

e-mail me: kelly@forgedperformance.com

My Cars
    1995 540i (autotragic)
    Anybody looking to have their TV mounted on the wall please contact me. I can conceal wires as well. 1 HDMI cable and mount are included in price. 40" and up $150 anything smaller is $100. Email me at jqjones3@gmail.com

My Cars
    09 Chevy 1500 4x4
    Looking for a Sys Admin/Net Admin position, just trying to get back to the states. Almost 2 years over here in the sand box has me burnt out. Nothing below $65k, $75k in the Atlanta area. PM for resume. Have TS clearance, Security+, and MCP Server 2k3. MCSA coming as soon as the testing center here gets the Microsoft program up and running, hopefully in the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Arby1028 View Post
    Hey pal, I may have a needle d**k, but I've got an a** like a sewing machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Volf View Post
    I still can't believe you rode that bitch like a pony at a 6th grade birthday party and lived to tell about it...

My Cars
    E34 540i6 M Sport
    I am looking for a network/systems admin position that is part time and/or weekends. Entry level okay, I am trying to get back into IT since I have been out for nearly 10 years. I currently have a network admin degree and am pursuing a Masters in Network Security. PM or email me at jmurray@jmmurray.net for a resume and references.

Thank you,

Justin

95 540i6 M Sport - 95 525it S52/OBD2 - 433k E36 328i5 - X5D that hit a pothole - IG: @justinmurray95

My Cars
    e38 Msport, 2 e53 x5 4.6

Not for the weak at heart: Real Parking Wars of Atlanta

Ok I'm doing this for my friend and former employer.

Trust me this gig is not for the weak at heart.

However if your looking for:
    Good money,
    Your own hours,
    Enjoy working outdoors,
    Have your own vehicle,
    Can lift 10-20lbs
    Are you Organized
    Are you quick on your toes Mentally and physically.
    Do you live on addrenaline yet can handle the public in a professional and courteous manner.
    Finally can pass a criminal background check by the Atlanta Police dept.

Peachtree Parking Solutions is looking for parking enforcement agents.
    With properties around the atlanta city and decatur city limits.
    Wheither your a college student or someone looking for extra income.
    It's an excellent way to make extra money.

You will be trained by our professional field trainers and licensed through the Atlanta Police dept.
    Unlike most infamous immobilization companies.
    There is zero tolerance for unethical immobilization practices.
    So professionalism is standard.

Potential income is wkly based on the amount of vehicles you boot.
    Which can be between $300 - $1000 wkly.

When I was active I booted at least 25 to 100 cars per week.
    50 immobilizations being average. I brought home roughly 1000 - 1200 a week.
    The money is there.

This job also opens opportunities in law enforcement, security, bail bonds writing, and bounty hunting.
    And will be encouraged if the candidate wishes to enter these fields.

I'm doing this for I will possibly be training agents and handling client calls once I return to Atlanta.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at statelines@hotmail.com
    Last edited by GIANUCCI E30; 08-17-2012 at 02:47 AM.

My Cars
    E46M3-E39-E46 sedan
    Looking for an Experienced Mercedes Tech in the Decatur area. PM me for details.

MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE with MB's. We also service BMW, Volvo, Rover, some VW's.

My Cars
    1989 325i (E30)
    Okay tried this last time and got blasted soo here we go.... I would like to detail cars or maybe just work at a performance shop doing small stuff. I don't know much but I am very passionate about cars and have the ability to learn fast if I am interested in the topic. I love euros and would love to work on them but will take any job at this point. Just want to be around my passion. I am only 18 and still in school. But can work during the week after 330 and on Saturday. Need sundays off . Thankyou. Just let me know.

My Cars
    2000 528i
    age 20
    Looking for ANY JOB/WORK in the Evans/Martinez/Augusta area. Can work anytime after 1PM mon-friday and any time sat/sun.

I absolutely BMW/MB and other europeans, but do not know too much about working on them but i am teaching myself on my own bmw. I would absolutely love to learn more about how and why they work.

My Cars
    2000 540i/6 89 325i
    Looking for service techs, for Walmart. Pretty basic service tech job. All you really need to know how to do is; change oil with the proper oil and filter, change tires the proper way with the correct tire. Looking for full time and part time spots.

Edit: this is for the Walmart on the Westside of Athens.
    Last edited by peelsbimmer; 09-10-2012 at 01:07 PM.

My Cars
    e24, e39
    Looking for work

Atlanta Area

- age 19
    - large knowledge of cars and bmw's
    - worked as a maintenance for a school for a year and half. ( good at cleaning and fixing)
    - good with people ( sales, customer service)
    - Learns very quickly
    - easy to train!

Resume available just PM me.
    Last edited by parkerbomar; 10-25-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    635csi - SHRKATK - Zinnoberrot

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    Detailed Designs is looking for a new technician. My company is one of the premier detailing companies in the southeast. We specialize in paint correction, clear bra installation, detailing and are entering the window tinting arena very soon.

The job starts as part-time but may turn into a full-time gig. I am pretty flexible but would like someone that is also flexible with their schedule.

Please email your resume to: jc@detaileddesignsautospa.com
    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

My Cars
    It's no E30.
    Looking for steady employment; have been forced to quit manual labor jobs due to medical reasons.

IT and Electronics Technician.
    Customer Service Representative.
    Clean 3 year MVR.
    Open to sales/service advisor or other positions.

Would like to stay within the Kennesaw/Cobb Co Area or Telecommute.
    Please PM for Resume and References. Thank you for any leads or offers!
    Last edited by E30NEIN; 11-14-2012 at 11:06 AM.

My Cars
    96 e38, 97 e39, 02 e53
    Quote Originally Posted by E30NEIN View Post
    Looking for steady employment; have been forced to quit manual labor jobs due to medical reasons.

IT and Electronics Technician.
    Customer Service Representative.
    Clean 3 year MVR.
    Open to sales/service advisor or other positions.

Would like to stay within the Kennesaw/Cobb Co Area or Telecommute.
    Please PM for Resume and References. Thank you for any leads or offers!
    Is there any way around the clean mvr? I don't haave duis or anything. Its just not clean.

My Cars
    Motorcars
    Hi All

I'm moving to Atlanta next week and will be available to start on Feb. 11th.
    I have my BA in Accounting and have a strong IT background, would love to find something along those lines but that's a long shot on a car forum.
    I'm also skilled at diagnosing and fixing cars (or anything that uses gasoline or electricity), if you are looking for some temporary labor, I'm interested.
    Last edited by MrGone; 01-30-2013 at 07:55 PM.

My Cars
    15 Alfa 4C, 17 M3
    I have a client looking for an office manager. Let me know if you fit the bill and I will put you in touch:

Position: Office Manager, Full-Time

Compensation: $40,000 per year plus annual performance bonus
    Benefits available after 6 months service

Start Date ASAP

******* is an early stage venture development company based in West Midtown Atlanta, GA. The company works with early stage medical technology/healthcare IT companies that are in need of financial and human capital to grow their business from a product to a company.

The position of Office Manager will be a critical hire for the company, as the person will serve as the primary administrative support point for the partners in the firm as well as the operating companies that we work with. It is imperative that the person that fills this role displays a consistent and positive attitude, as they will serve as a primary contact with current and potential investors as well as operating companies.

Activities and skills required are below:

• General office management duties (Filing, bill paying, expense report assistance, etc)
    • Working knowledge and expertise in Excel, Quickbooks and Powerpoint is a must.
    • Knowledge of webex/skype and phone systems
    • Mac knowledge versus PC is preferred
    • Medical or Investment Banking background is a plus
    • Ability to take initiative while supporting a strong team environment is required

"My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute." - Ayn Rand

My Cars
    1972 Pinzgauer 710M
    Our company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer experienced in HVAC/Plumbing for commerical building design. Must have a PE. Revit/Microstation helpful.

PM me if interested.

My Cars
    89' 325is / E36 ITS

Class A Commercial Driver

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced class A OTR driver.

Please email me with your experience and for details about the position.

scottkrissel@AOL.com

Thanks!

scott
    Last edited by skrissel; 02-20-2013 at 12:23 PM.

My Cars
    It's no E30.
    Quote Originally Posted by skrissel View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced class A OTR driver.

Please email me with your experience and for details about the position.

Thanks!

scott
    I do it like a truck...

My Cars
    e24, e39
    I need a job, I am 20 and hard working, I can learns skills fairly quickly and worked maintenance for a year at my old job so I am good at cleaning and simple to advance facility repairs.

I am in college at KSU but am free everyday after 12:30

Anything from Minimum wage up will suit me so if you need a shop hand or paid intern let me know.

Contact me at parkerbomar@gmail.com or 404-567-0392 for a quick response!
    Last edited by parkerbomar; 02-25-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    635csi - SHRKATK - Zinnoberrot

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo
    I'm looking for something new. For the time being, I am interested in a part-time position that may eventually lead to a full time position. Not sure whats available out there, but I'm open to almost anything at the moment. Resume available upon request.

5 years experience as a Store Manager at the #1 highest volume store in Atlanta region (over 400 stores)
    Excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, etc.
    Graduated from UTI in 2005 from their Automotive/Diesel/Industrial program
    Skilled technician & diagnostician, can perform diagnostics & repairs on most cars, engine swaps, etc.
    Familiar with internet marketing, promotional & product ideas.

My Cars
    E46M3-E39-E46 sedan
    I am looking for 2-3 relatively experienced technicians to work on BMW's, Mercedes, VW, Volvo, and the occasional Rover. We are a relatively large independent shop, with a 30-40 car dealership in Decatur. We mainly see BMW, Volvo, and Benz. We do have GT1 computers, a nice alignment rack, 8 lifts, and normal hours. At this time, we do not offer benefits, or 401k. But, we do have the volume and customer base to keep you busy and a nice big clean shop. Parts get to us quickly and not too many big jobs llime motor swaps or body work.

PM: me for more details. If you have your own tools and are competent, i can get you started with quickness.

My Cars
    06 Impreza Wagon
    Competition Clutch in Conyers is currently looking to immediately fill a full time position in the warehouse. Responsibilities include pulling parts, packaging, painting, shipping, and receiving. Must be able to stand for 8 hours and work at a fast pace. Working hours are M-F from 9a-6p. Pay starting at $8/hour. Contact Ricky for more details: 770-860-8632 or apply@competitionclutch.com.

Please do not email me directly or contact me here.

My Cars
    2010 135i M Sport 6MT
    We are looking for a shop assistant that can work full time in the Marietta area. You will be working closely with me on a day to day basis and will need to be able to lift heavy items etc.

Duties range from cleaning the shop to cutting the grass and helping make sure the techs have everything they need. I would prefer if you have previous shop experience but I can be flexible on this.

Compensation will be based off experience. Please send me a PM if you are interested in this position!

Thanks

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast