Harrison Motorsports
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Georgia Employment Thread

My Cars
    2007 335i
    My company is looking to hire 2-3 people for an assembly position building air handlers for commercial buildings. Company is a start up in the US and sales are picking up. Location is near the mall of Geoegia in Buford, but company is multinational with the headquarters in Poland. Very competitive pay, accrued PTO, 401k match, and health insurance. Website is www.vtsgroup.com we are in the process of introducing a new product line in the next 3 months so we need people to come in and learn the current product before we get the new line.

Please PM me if you are interested and I can give you my work email for sending a resume to set up an interview. Looking to hire within the next week or two but will likely have more positions as we increase sales volumes over the next year.
    Last edited by keeptheuroalive; 04-14-2015 at 11:50 AM.
    2007 BMW 335i: stock for the foreseeable future.
    BFC OT Cook Book 1st Editionhttp://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1035694
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoeller View Post
    it always amazes me the things I see when I don't have a shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
    How turbochargers work: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

My Cars
    2007 335i
    My company above have decided to hire 2-3 more people as business has taken off quite faster than we expected. Anyone that is interested please send me a PM asap.
    2007 BMW 335i: stock for the foreseeable future.
    BFC OT Cook Book 1st Editionhttp://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1035694
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoeller View Post
    it always amazes me the things I see when I don't have a shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
    How turbochargers work: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

My Cars
    1998 Estoril M3/2
    If anyone happens to still wonder in here, I'm looking for employment in the metro area. Strong IT skills. Currently in school working toward CISM/CEH, etc. Would like something in that field, but really just need a steady source of income... So open to anything.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415