Thread: FS: Modified Steering Knuckles for E36 Rack Swaps

My Cars
    (x2) 89 325i, 02 325i

FS: Modified Steering Knuckles for E36 Rack Swaps

It is now official.

Due to the amount of response I've had between R3V and E30Tech I've decided to start modifying steering knuckles for those who want to do the E36 steering rack swap.

I also have exactly 10 3' aluminum replacement discs specifically fabricated for those interested in getting rid of the rubber flex disc for added response.

PRICING

1. Modified knuckle without replacing the rubber flex disc = $75 + Core or $50 Core Charge

2. Modified knuckle with new rubber flex disc = $90 + Core or $50 Core Charge

3. Modified knuckle with aluminum disc = $140 + Core or $50 Core Charge

**Compared to Zionsville Autosport @ $195 + shipping and core without the aluminum disc.**

CORE SHIPPING

It is your responsibility to ship the core to me. Shipping of the new knuckle is included in my prices.

You can decide to ship your original core for modification beforehand to avoid the core charge or pay the core charge and ship it once you receive your new one.

No damaged or non E30 cores will be accepted.

Ship all cores to:

Robert Kadunce
    4302 Mesquite Ln.
    Knoxville, TN 37921

Be sure to include something with the core to indicate that it belongs to you.

PAYMENT

I accept only 2 forms of payment.

1. Paypal (robert@robertandtara.com)

2. US Postal Money Order (Specifically made out to Robert & Tara Kadunce)

CORE REFUND

Your refund will be sent back to you in the same form of payment you use to pay for the knuckle.

Once you decide that you would like to order one please contact me via PM or by email rkadunce@comcast.net.

I will add more pictures as I have the chance.
    Last edited by RobertK; 04-11-2007 at 06:10 PM.

My Cars
    E30
    I'd love to jump on this, but I'm not planning on doing the swap until this summer.....If I paid for a new knuckle +core could I sell you back the core at a later date?

My Cars
    (x2) 89 325i, 02 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by teh Phil View Post
    I'd love to jump on this, but I'm not planning on doing the swap until this summer.....If I paid for a new knuckle +core could I sell you back the core at a later date?
    Sure.. you can send the core back whenever you want or not send it at all. I will send you the $50 back once I receive the core. Doesn't matter if its in 6 days or 6 months.

The $50 covers my cost to pull another core from the junk yard.