Thread: N/A M70 V12 with 470+ HP

My Cars
    Euro Bimmers, Volvo, Citroën Dakar, GTi VR6....

N/A M70 V12 with 470+ HP

Well, i was in this website www.ultimav12.ca and i´m very impessed with this guy, they build a awesome car with a awesome tuned BMW V12... I E-mailed him because i have some questions about his engine, like what gearbox, how they ported the exhaust port of M70 etc... This is the e-mail i sent:

I see your website today, congratulations, you buld a awesome car!

I´m from BMW Car Club Brazil, and i´m planning swap the M70 on E36 M3. I really will apreciate if you can help me with some questions, do you still have contact with your friends from BMW recycling yard? They have an e-mail or website? I´m looking for an complete M70. What gearbox you use on your car, is the stock auto? I heard is very dificult work on head exhaust port, it´s true? Your exhaust manifold looks so great, were you get it done? Do you have some pics of your heads after port and polish?

Sorry about all this questions, but i search a lot about this engine on google and bimmerforums and i never find nothing...

Thank you very much,
    Leco

And his awenser:

i am a slow typer
    call me

jay esterer

So, i have the phone of this "M70 guru" and he know a dismatler that sell M70 for $500 but i can´t call him because my english is just ridiculous and will be very difficult have a technical discussion... So, if someone is interested in call him, ask some technical questions about the engine and then post the awensers here I and provabily other people will really apreciate .

I will give the phone for only one interested and trustable person, so PM me if you interested.

pics:

more pics here http://www.ultimav12.ca/engine/index.html

Thanks!
    BMW Car Club Brasil council member.

My Cars
    911 turbo tincan
    Good stuff.

Intersting that someone is working on that heap of shit engine.
    07' Arctic Silver 911 Turbo

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Gray Landcruiser 200 series

10' White Landcruiser Prado 150 series

My Cars
    Euro Bimmers, Volvo, Citroën Dakar, GTi VR6....
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw_e30 View Post
    Good stuff.

Intersting that someone is working on that heap of shit engine.

How about S70/2 or S70/3 ?
    BMW Car Club Brasil council member.

My Cars
    see signature
    He is kidding!

From a tuning stand point that motor is a great choice except for the price of the parts and labor.

The Stroke and Bore are 75 mm by 84 mm which can easily be changed to 90 mm for both and then twin turbo charging would get you over 600 horsepower easily on 93 octane pump gas.

I just wouldn't want to see the bill for all that work!

My Cars
    2001 e38 SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBones View Post
    He is kidding!

From a tuning stand point that motor is a great choice except for the price of the parts and labor.

The Stroke and Bore are 75 mm by 84 mm which can easily be changed to 90 mm for both and then twin turbo charging would get you over 600 horsepower easily on 93 octane pump gas.

I just wouldn't want to see the bill for all that work!
    Yes!

show me the money!