BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: I'm selling My BMW 325 ES for $1300. Pictures and details inside

I'm selling My BMW 325 ES for $1300. Pictures and details inside

Hi guys. I am sorry if this is coming off a bit spammy, since I am a new user on this board, but I was told by a friend that this would be the board to come to.

I am selling my 1986 BMW 325 ES for $1300. I have put this car on sale 3 times now on EBAY, and ALL 3 times the winning auction winner never came up with the funds!! The winning bids were $1450, $1825, and $1375. Anyways, I have had it with ebay, to say the least(It has already cost me almost $200 in ebay listing fees).

Here are the 2 of the 3 previous listings on ebay. You can see TONS of pictures on the ebay listings, and a FULL description on the condition of the vehicle. Every thing has been listed in the auctions, but if you have any questions, please post here or email me at warsaga AT attbi.com. I can also speak to you on the phone if you have any questions. Anyways, sorry again for being spammy. Thanx fellows

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1873637746
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1871838565

here is one picture. you can see the rest on the ebay listings above

My Cars
    M3 1995
    Get your money back from ebay final fees. Goto Site Map and file "non paying bidder" then click BOth parties agreed to not do the deal.

Originally posted by toussi1
    Get your money back from ebay final fees. Goto Site Map and file "non paying bidder" then click BOth parties agreed to not do the deal.
    Yeah, the first auction I didnt know you could get your money back, and by the time I found out, it had been 60 days and was too late. But on the 2nd auction, I got $40 of the $80 back. But overall, I ended up paying almost $200

My Cars
    8 Wheels, 12 Cylinders
    No pics are coming up from Ebay...

Too bad this didn't pop up earlier....(Just moved to VA from Provo)...

Was born on Ogden though...:

Good ol Mckay Dee..
    '87 325is - 220k
    '93 325i - 161k
    '05 G35 Sedan 6MT

RIP - '98 M3/4 66k - RIP