Thread: any custom wide-bodies out there?

My Cars
    325is

any custom wide-bodies out there?

as the title says....pics please!!!!....
    none of those zmax kits...or esquiss kits...we all know how those look like....sooo custom widebodies plz!!!!
    DTM driven 1 of 8 OG members

My Cars
    Cur:S38 Past:S52 M20 M42
    Someone on here retrofits E46 fenders to the E36. Can't remember who but it looks REALLY nice.

My Cars
    Alpine White '95 (E36) M3
    ( glad to see you on the forums! team showcase... right? )

i'm not too sure if i'm supposed to say anything about it yet but cat still gonna come out of the bag... i'll just leave a somewhat of a "vague" comment about it...

the old BRS is doing up a E36 M3 with a custom widebody... can't give anymore information on it.

i've seen it and looks quite interesting...
    theMarks

My Cars
    1997 Turbo M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by the.marks View Post
    ( glad to see you on the forums! team showcase... right? )

i'm not too sure if i'm supposed to say anything about it yet but cat still gonna come out of the bag... i'll just leave a somewhat of a "vague" comment about it...

the old BRS is doing up a E36 M3 with a custom widebody... can't give anymore information on it.

i've seen it and looks quite interesting...
    What does old BRS mean? Will it be at Bimmerfest. I hope I get to see it.
    Where have I been? Astral projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by jszy25 View Post
    Get drunk with Mike Radowski they said, it'll be fun they said...A broken toe, the worst hangover known to man, and bite marks in my arm said otherwise

My Cars
    05 WRX (asploded)
    I know a guy here in portland with a widebody on an e36. Last I saw it wasn't painted. I can't post pics yet, lemme go whore it up and I'll post a pic.
    WTB: Cheap HPs.

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M Coupe
    This car seems to have found a home within bimmerforums, originally owned by M3srsick, then BavMan, and finally me. I always wanted a widened M3 but nothing too extreme. The first time I saw this car, I knew I had to have it.

The fenders were made out of pieces of body panels from a donor 325. The rear bumper and sideskirts were then modified with fiberglass to line up with the widened fenders.

This is an old pic from a few years ago, long before I owned the car...

I'm pretty sure that the absolute biggest wheel this thing would accept a 19 x 13 et45. Not bad for an E36!

2000 Z3 M Coupe

My Cars
    '93 325i Sedan
    That's actually one of the nicest examples of a flared fender and matching bumper I've seen. Usually I think flaring looks like ass, but that one looks good. Not too much flare, that's probably why I like it better than most I've seen.

I like widebody kits better usually though.

My Cars
    04 Subaru Sti, 98 Jeep,
    OMG if someone made this as a kit, i would be sheeling out some dough for it... that looks fan-fuckin-tastic... you'd think it was stock
    "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses.’" - Henry Ford|

2004 STI (SOLD) 1996 M3 (SOLD) 1988 325is (SOLD) 1992 Silvia (SOLD), Want To Buy: M Coupe or E30 Coupe with S52/S50 swap!!! CASH IN HAND

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Spd
    The flared fender, that looks good on your car Motorsport, when it comes to widebodies though my fave is the E36's with the E30 M panels crafted on them. I should go find that one pic of the black E36 like that now.

'02 BMW M3 Coupe 6-spd w/extras
    '96 Pathfinder LE 5-spd, "Toy Hauler"

My Cars
    95 M3
    hah i miss my car!!

Last edited by M3sRsick; 03-29-2007 at 12:20 AM.
    1995 E36 M3 (Sold)
    FS: BRAND NEW SHOEI HELMET http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1275204

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by M3sRsick View Post
    hah i miss my car!!
    I know you do!! But rest assured, shes in good hands and is treating me very well.

As a reward for that goodness, she'll be getting some boost AA style in a couple of months.

2000 Z3 M Coupe

My Cars
    E92, E46, E36
    Old thread but I'm working on a custom one at the moment, I'll share pics as soon as I am able to