Thread: Need new front rotors and pads

My Cars
    2002 M5

Need new front rotors and pads

This car is just a daily driver that sometimes gets driven hard on curvy backroads. Any suggestions?

My Cars
    97 328i
    Here in the tri-state we have a store called Arch auto parts (really dont know if they are out of ny but neway.........) All employees at see at Arch stores are all car guys who probably really have the job for the parts. I bought new front rotors (and clutch for my old civic) and never had a problem with quality. I would rather get OEM replacement parts from them rather than autozone or wherever. They have aftermarket too, even have koni rear shocks for my car $115 each. If $$ isn't too much of an obstacle, get aftermarket brake parts but I suggest stores like Arch that have quality parts that don't rape your wallet.
    Last edited by darthE36; 03-15-2007 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Bad grammar

My Cars
    e30

My Cars
    1996 328i Cabrio, 2000 323i
    Right now in the group buy section of the forums there is a special from bimmerzone.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=659577

Good deal, I picked some up.

My Cars
    97 328i
    your going to have to go to the yellow pages website and search. Like i said, not sure how many archs are located out of ny. And I don't know if/how they ship. If you have any auto part stores besides autozone/rs strauss near you check what type of parts they have for bmws. I'd bet you could count on their quality if their stock is better than the bullshit names autozone be carrying......