2012 Mini Cooper Clubman S (R55) Error Code #93B1 (Head Airbag Front Passenger)

Cleared the code and it comes back randomly, sometimes immediately and sometimes only after driving a bit.

Put my tester on it and entered live mode. The seat sensor correctly reads if a passenger is sitting or not.

Took out the headliner and inspected the connectors to the Head side curtain and the wires themselves but cannot see any frays or anything near the B-Pillar or elsewhere. I took out the passenger seat and the sensor wires seem solid with a good connection.

Removed the headliner, bought a used RH Passenger Head Airbag and installed – Cleared and Same Code. Replaced the original.

I saw a TSB (SI-M-65-10-08) that there was possibly a short in the wiring at the sunroof so I replaced the Blue and Blue/White Wiring feed to the RH Head Airbag back to the RH B-Pillar – Cleared and Same Code came back.

Replaced the Air Restraint Bag Sensor Control Module with a used one - Cleared and Same Code came back. I replaced the original.

Removed seat cushion, opened up seat cover and visually inspected seat mat sensor, showed no visible damage. Reinstalled.

Bought Airbag passenger seat occupancy mat sensor bypass, installed - Cleared and Same Code came back. Removed and reconnected original.

At this point I think it may be a short to ground in the wiring harness and I will follow the Blue and Blue/White RH Head Airbag Wires from RH B-Pillar to where they terminate under the dash and put a new wire from there to my connection point at the RH B-Pillar.

Other Suggestions?