Thread: blue cloth e30 seats, free to good home

My Cars
    88 BMW 325

Smile blue cloth e30 seats, free to good home

They're not pretty, and the drivers frame is a bit wacky, but hey! they're free.

I hope somebody can use these, they'd be functional as is until you actually get decent seats, or maybe you know how to fix them up.

I can't post URL's yet apparently, but I have pics of them on the Sacramento Craigslist site, in free; just search for BMW e30 seats.

Thanks everybody, hope this helps somebody here.

My Cars
    E30M20B25
    Damn I am really looking for a lightweight alternative to my heavy leathers.. but I have no clue how to get them from there to here.. I am assuming that the shipping would be crazy due to weight.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

-- 744 comms reg 02-07; Canadian Armed Forces.

My Cars
    88 BMW 325

It wouldn't be all that much, but not worth it

I almost drove up to Victoria there for a set. I found it an Craigslist, they were a good deal.

These "could" be shipped for about a $100 or so, but honestly, you could buy a better pair up there for about that much if you just look hard.

Good luck!