BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 1990 BMW 750iL (e32) - luxury flagship w/ tasteful upgrades

My Cars
    83 VW Rabbit GTI, 90 BMW 750iL

FS: 1990 BMW 750iL (e32) - luxury flagship w/ tasteful upgrades

this car has worked flawlessly for my growing family and we intended to keep it for a long, long time; however I find myself needing a vehicle more appropriate for my new business and therefore am considering letting go of my beloved 750iL.

being as this is a BMW forum I'm sure most people are familiar w/ what this car is all about; for those that aren't, the 750iL was BMW's luxury flagship, originally selling for over $85,000. some of the MANY features include:

*a 300 h.p. V12 engine
    *unheard of rear-passenger leg room, w/ power-recline REAR seats
    *power everything - locks, mirrors, seats, headrests, windows, etc.
    *heated front seats; driver's seat has programmable memory functions
    *4 speed automatic transmission w/ sport settings, plus "economy" and "manual" modes
    *cruise control
    *dual-zone climate control w/ air conditioning
    *on-board diagnostic (prompts operator when oil/coolant is low, bulbs are out, etc)
    and much, much more!

the car also features some very tasteful upgrades from high-end performance companies

DINAN exhaust
    DINAN brake conversion
    DINAN suspension (DINAN swaybars, Bilstein shock/struts, sport springs)
    Racing Dynamics upper front strut brace
    17" Mille Miglia wheels in staggered offsets

within the last several months i've also had the windows tinted (dark, but not limo-tinted), replaced the front & rear Roundel emblems, a nice Kenwood audio system and added Bavarian Autosport floor mats & collapsable cup holders. the car was just completely gone over by GS Tuning in Santa Rosa and they said it is in excellent condition. During it's visit I had the valve cover gaskets replaced, new spark plugs and a new radiator among other things, which should ensure years of reliable service (like i mentioned previously, i planned to keep this car for a long time).

the car currently has 206,000 miles and runs great; the tech at GS Tuning said w/ the new valve cover gaskets the car should be good for another 100k easy. we took it on a week-long trip to SoCal last summer and the car performed flawlessly.

i've posted a few pics below but i'm more than happy to answer any questions and supply additional photos upon request. you can e-mail me at shakabro@sbcglobal.net

asking $5000
    Last edited by shaka750il; 02-22-2007 at 03:11 PM.

My Cars
    bump for a pic:

My Cars
    99 m3
    Yes you can, you have enough posts... . Or go to www.photobucket.com, or if you dont have a photobucket, go to imageshack.us, doesn't even need registering. . I want to see the pictures of the beast.

My Cars
    yeah, i just realized i was over the required post count!

anywho, here's a few more for your viewing pleasure

My Cars
    99 m3
    I dont see any.