Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: MB quartz form old audio BSW stage one?

My Cars
    SOLD

MB quartz form old audio BSW stage one?

well, i have been looking forever at the different speakers and BSW is who i am going through because i want to keep the stock amp (maybe run the 2 6x9's off a small seperate amp in the back) but i would liek to keep the front....

well as i have mentioned before my mids and prolly tweets are basically gone... so i want to upgrade while i have some money form taxes...

i like the audio stage one alot, but it is pretty expensive now ( i looked last year ans was very close to buying) so my quesiton is.... where can i buy MB Quartz that used to come with the audio stage one?? that made it much more in my price range? and i am not an audio perfectionist... so i dont need top of the line... just a nice upgrade, so i think the MB quarts may do my well since that is what BSW people where previously recommending to me when they had them?

so where could i get them?

or is there really not much of a difference in price now? even though i swear the price is much higher now on the stage one then before!

moral of question... running stock amp... looking to replace while knowing i will need BSW mids (only place that make them and good quality) but also wan tto replace other speaker on a buget

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    What price was the Stage 1 at when you were looking at the MB Quart stage 1?

My Cars
    SOLD
    replied to Pm with my sn for aol

My Cars
    1997 328is
    You can get them from me. I'll be taking them out of my car in a few days, they've only been there for three months and not abused. I'll sell you the front components, the upgraded midranges and the rear 6x9s. All you'll be missing is the 6x9 adapters. PM me for details.