Thread: where can i get hi-flow injectors and fuel pump??

My Cars
    95 m3, 03 X5, 06 X3

i want to know where i can get hi-flow injectors and fuel pump for my 95 m3. i looked on turner's site and they have the 24lb injectors for $350. the reason i am looking for this is that i talked to mechtech today about their turbo and they recommended an injector and fuel pump upgrade if i get their turbo. they sell their 33lb injectors for $90/ea and their fuel pump for $290. i was just looking for alternatives to this and maybe save some $$$. thanks.

Wink

BJO here is a little secret i picked up from one of the guys who used to work for one of the chassis manufacturers for CART racing... he told me to use Ford Motorsport injectors for my BMW... believe it or not... its the same exact ones that they sell for BMW performance tuners... its just that Ford Motorsports SVT/SVO tuned it to the same exact specs that we use on our hi-po BMWs. I running a 35lb injector from Ford Motorsports on my E36 325is w/ 2.8 liter and a Stg 2 AA turbo system... runs great... the only thing if you buy the Ford version is that it comes in a kit for 8 instead of 6... but hey... you have extras for backup now... and plus theyre alot cheaper than the ones BMW tuners sell.
    Good luck
    Shingo

93 E36 325is
    2.8 liter w/ Active Autowerke Stg 2 turbo
    -12.86@109mph on the 1/4 w/ stg 1 turbo and 2.5 liter

2001 X5 3.0

http://www.turbobmw.com