First off, the owrk e-mail i recieved yesterday was not fully accurate and the people involved here were not done recieving info about it...so I still get to wait and see if everything comes out as is and why there was so much confusion yesterday.

But that wasn't my mistake, my mistake was a simple thing, that I stupidly Overlooked. I was working on something for someone and provided them the information. I did my research right and passed the info along to them. the problem was, I was dealing with about 10 very similar companies for a solution. Well, when I sent out the info, I had located what i needed and thought I had put there number on the letter. Unfortunately, the name was very very very close to another name, and I swapped the phone numbers. Boy did I have a nasty letter this morning, haha. The guy totally thought I was purposely hosing him because he is not getting his way and decided to try and research everything I had done so far. Damn, now I have to work on straightening it out.

Like I said before I don't make mistakes at work often. Tell you the truth it is rare. What's even more rare is the fact I made a mistake, it made it out the door...and for once the person actually read everything and tried to verify the results. haha, oh well, I admit and fix the problem. What sux, is some people laugh because they say I stress too much when I make a mistake, no matter how small. I say I don't because in my personal life if I make a mistake, oh well. At work though, I do not tolerate myself making stupis mistakes. Man, at least I can admit when I screwed up.

I gotta get back to fixing this now.

Joe