BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2007 328xi COUPE. Alpine White/Coral Red

My Cars
    e46

FS: 2007 328xi COUPE. Alpine White/Coral Red

Regretfully needing to sell this. It's the wife's car and we kinda bought it on a spur of the moment. Looking to put a nice down payment on a house, it's the reason for the sell.

2007 328xi coupe.
    2200 miles
    Alpine white
    Coral read leather
    Cold weather package
    Sports Package
    18" oem bmw wheels
    Floor mats

This thing is bone stock and as mint as you can get for a 2 month old car. Looking to sell for what we owe:

$38k

Please email me at etm124[at]gmail[dot]com

http_:_//alnet-ny.******.org:8080/ed/e92/car.jpg
    http_:_//alnet-ny.******.org:8080/ed/e92/inside3.jpg

...remove the "_" to see a few pics.
    Last edited by etm124; 02-07-2007 at 12:05 PM. Reason: new price.

My Cars
    too many!
    I tried to price the car out on Edmunds for Invoice, and you must have other options you are not listing as the price came up under 40.

As a suggestion, either take a pic of the window sticker and post it, or list a comprehensive list of what detailed options the car has.

For example, the Sport Package includes 18" wheels so there is no need to list both...

Good luck with the sale. Neat color combo.

My Cars
    A bunch
    I saw a carbon copy of this car at the dealership yesterday. Looks beautiful with that combo.

Best of luck with the sale and purchase of your new home.

Cheers

My Cars
    e46
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadofour View Post
    I tried to price the car out on Edmunds for Invoice, and you must have other options you are not listing as the price came up under 40.

As a suggestion, either take a pic of the window sticker and post it, or list a comprehensive list of what detailed options the car has.

For example, the Sport Package includes 18" wheels so there is no need to list both...

Good luck with the sale. Neat color combo.
    Thanks Dadofour.

The car has Dakota leather aswell. I assumed the buyer would know that because of the red leather. And 18" wheels do not come with sports package, it is an extra option.

<table style="width: 230px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>MSRP</td> <td class="right">$37,100
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Options and accessories</td> <td class="right">$3,050
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Destination charge</td> <td class="right">$695
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Total price as built*</td> <td class="right">$40,845
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

My Cars
    too many!
    My last post on the topic. I am shopping for a car, but I constantly bounce from pristine E30 to new to in between, but I have very specific desires regarding options I include with the Bimmers I buy.

Knowing the options cost $3000 is nice, but it does nothing to tell me if they are something I value.

When I posted this morning I did so after checking Edmunds and finding this description of the sport package

Quote:
    2DA Sport Package Wheel/Tire Upgrade
    Includes 18" x 8.0" front and 18" x 8.5" rear Cross Spoke (style 197) alloy wheels with 225/40WR18 front and 255/35WR18 rear run-flat performance tires. REQUIRES ZSP or ZSP or ZSP.

Just trying to help

My Cars
    e46
    Dadofour:

As stated in my previous post, anyone can purchase the Sports Package WITHOUT the 18" wheel upgrade.

BMWUSA:
    http_:_//alnet-ny.******.org:8080/ed/e92/option1.JPG

The package you speak of from edmunds is the packge that the car is equipped with [noted in Blue]. You can also add sports packages with a few other options [noted in Red]; one being Sports Package by itself [ZSP].

http_:_//alnet-ny.******.org:8080/ed/e92/option2.JPG

[again, remove the "_" to view the images]

I added Sports Package for the mere convenience of potential buyers. I didn't think it was that big of a deal.
    Last edited by etm124; 02-01-2007 at 04:24 PM.

My Cars
    F80 M3 ZCP, X1 M Sport
    You do realize that once a car is titled it loses at least 10% of it's value. Normally it's 15-20%. You can't expect to get $40k for your used car when it was $40.5k new. I understand it's hard to swallow and you're in a tough spot, but you're going to have to take a bigger hit than $800 to sell it. Anyone would just go to a dealer and buy one new for an extra $800 instead of buying your car.
    CURRENT WHIPS
    2016 f80 M3 ZCP Mineral Gray/Black Full Leather
    2015 e84 X1 2.8i xDrive M Sport LeMans Blue/Black, Dinan Stage I

PREVIOUS WHIPS
    2013 e92 M3 ZCP Alpine White/Black, Dinan Stage I

My Cars
    (5) E36's, a E30, and a E46, some sold
    Quote Originally Posted by mose121 View Post
    You do realize that once a car is titled it loses at least 10% of it's value. Normally it's 15-20%. You can't expect to get $40k for your used car when it was $40.5k new. I understand it's hard to swallow and you're in a tough spot, but you're going to have to take a bigger hit than $800 to sell it. Anyone would just go to a dealer and buy one new for an extra $800 instead of buying your car.
    Ditto, and if making new car buying mistakes at that price range only had a $1000 pocket book effect, everyone would be doing that. I'd shoot for closer to $37K. Way I see it, people with $40K to spend have no problems adding a few grand to ensure they're getting a brand new car.

My Cars
    e46
    new price. $38k.

My Cars
    F80 M3 ZCP, X1 M Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by etm124 View Post
    new price. $38k.
    bump for a reasonable seller and a better starting price! Good luck with the sale, I love the new coupes.
    CURRENT WHIPS
    2016 f80 M3 ZCP Mineral Gray/Black Full Leather
    2015 e84 X1 2.8i xDrive M Sport LeMans Blue/Black, Dinan Stage I

PREVIOUS WHIPS
    2013 e92 M3 ZCP Alpine White/Black, Dinan Stage I