Thread: modded e36 328I vs modded E46 325I vs 97 mustang gt

My Cars
    93xj,64.5mustang,91318is

modded e36 328I vs modded E46 325I vs 97 mustang gt

Me and brother decided to go on a road trip down I5. My brother just bought our dads modded 328 has alot of moddeds around 40 differnt ones includeing m5 clutch, shark injector, uuc exhuast, ecis intake, and many more. my mods are listed in my sig.

Any ways we wear headed south and playing around with each other when we turned off into the town of albany. we hit a red light so we knew it was some time for some fun. thats when a mustang pulls up behind my brother and starts revin his engine. My brother and I look at each other and smile. the light truns green and we both drop the clutch and take off its even till he shifts and pulls a half and then I shift and catch back up. I hit 60 mph and shut off and look back and see the mustang was about three cars behind my brother. so we pull up on some traffic at this point were back down to 30 mph. I get around traffic and the mustang start weaving around traffic trying to get up to me.

We come up on the next light and we go at it again this time my brothers just whatchin . me and the mustang take off and I start pulling in first and then secound wasnt a hard pull but was still gainin ground then I shut down. my brother lets me know that I had the mustang by about four cars.

long story short mustang thinks two BMWs would be easy kill finds out that they arent stock.
    91 318is and a 93 jeep xj.

My Cars
    '95 M3
    nice kill. i raced a gt one time from a 30mph roll to about 80 and i beat him by 2 car lengths. i only had an intake mod.