I've got a bunch of stuff on Ebay ending today including a cylinder head, engine block, E30 M3 springs, and a couple other things.

Ebay items

I slso have a bunch of wheels/tires for sale. The first 3 sets are Kosei K1 Racing in size 15x8, 5lug (5x120 bolt pattern), offset is ET22. The last set of wheels are stock BBS crossspoke E30 M3 wheels, same bolt pattern, offset is ET30.

* I have one set which is brand new, never even been mounted! You might say they're virgin. ; ) They have 225/45/15 Hoosiers on them, sticker tires, never touched a track. This set is priced at $1200.

* I have one set which is brand new but ran 8 laps at Mid Ohio in the fall. This was for a heat cycling only....make that a PROPER heat cycling only. The Hoosiers on them are 225/45/15 and as I said, are heat cycled for you, ready to go! Don't pay for heat cycling! This set is also priced at $1200.

* I have one set of Koseis with Hoosiers (also 225/45/15) which I ran in the Sprint race on Saturday and the Enduro on Sunday along with 2 practice sessions....NO OTHER TRACK TIME!! The wheels have no damage at all and the tires are still competitive. My last lap of the enduro was a 1:44.894! In case you don't know Mid Ohio, that's f*&%ing fast in a JS car. Priced at $950, still have plenty of competitive tread left.

* I have a set of stock wheels which have brand new, never run Hoosier Dirt Stockers, size 205/50/15. If it's raining cats and dogs you'll pass most other people with these suckers. The wheels are in good shape, no rust, straight and true. Priced at $775. These tires run $126/ea new, this is a good deal.

* And finally, I have a set of sticker Hoosiers, size 225/45/15, never mounted, brand new. $625

All prices are plus shipping. I'm not really interested in dealing as these prices are below retail and the wheels and specified tires are basically brand new. You're not going to get a better deal on new stuff. FYI, retail on the Koseis/Hoosier combos are $1364/set before shipping!

Email me and buy my wheels to help support my jump to JP! ; ) Thanks.