Thread: Need local Nashville help with HID install

My Cars
    E46 Dinan M3 Vert

Need local Nashville help with HID install

Just got these Depo Projector39's HID headlights for my e39 and I'm not good with wires. Thought it would be a pretty easy P'n'P, but obviously not. Thought maybe someone around the middle Tennessee area with experience putting these things in might want to hook up and help a fellow enthusiast. I'll buy the beer, food, whatever Hey, I'm a video production editor for a living so I could even shoot a video of your car and edit it for you with music, effects, etc. Nice camera that shoots in 24p and top of the line fisheye that looks really nice with filming cars. I'm in the Brentwood area.
    Thanks in advance

E46 M3 Vert ::: Jet Black / Cinnamon ::: 6MT ::: HRE ::: Dinan ::: AC Schnitzer

My Cars
    driveway.jpg
    Ill be glad to help. I probably dont know much more than you but im sure its always better to have someone who doesent know what the fuck they are doing to be with you while you dont know what the fuck youre doing.

My Cars
    e30 325ic, e28 535is
    I believe we talked earlier, I can definatly take care of you.
    Unfortunatly I have to do it at work B/C of a silly little Contract.
    But it will be done to the highest standards.
    Erik

.:BFC Official Wiring Hell Club President:.

My Cars
    E46 Dinan M3 Vert
    Thanks Eric. Yea, I was wondering about just paying you individually putting them in here at my house so I could save money and you could make all the profit, but I guess that's a no go b/c of your contract??? Oh well, see you on Thursday morning at Akin unless you decide to come hang out at my place (I wouldn't tell )
    thanks,
    Darin

E46 M3 Vert ::: Jet Black / Cinnamon ::: 6MT ::: HRE ::: Dinan ::: AC Schnitzer