Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Western New York/ Buffalo Region

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
    Can anyone list for me the known regular local WNY meets and cruise nights?
    I remember something about Bubbles on mondays, any others you could tell me about?
    Here ya go Chris... its a local forum that a few of us are on. This is the meets section.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

-Matt

My Cars
    98 M Roadster, 02 A6
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
    it's on it's way...
    awesome, thanks!

My Cars
    E21, E30, E36, WRX
    I got word there was a scrap yard that specialized in picking up BMWs, Audis, etc. in the Buffalo region, possibly out in Akron (OK, not exactly pinpoint location...). Anyone know which salvage yard this would be,? Scouting these things is usually fun.

Also, I'm in for meet and drive or eat or something if you guys are gonna do it. I know Duff's does a Monday night Car night in Williamsville, I assume the OP one does it too?

My Cars
    '97 M3
    Yeah I know the place. It's called Vince's Auto Wrecking. 8440 Akron Rd in Lockport. Phone#691-3811.

They have many BMW's for parts. I've used them once. Just be sure to price your parts first before you go there. They try to rip you off if you don't know your sh!t.

It's actually a great drive out there as the roads are winding and smooth. Just take Route 5 east to Akron, NY. Then turn left onto route 93N. Cruise at whatever speed you like from there for several miles until you get to the scrap yard. Fun drive imo.
    Last edited by stackcheese; 06-01-2008 at 06:28 AM.

My Cars
    '97 M3
    Hey Djarum, I could use your assistance on the CDV delete mod. I just recently had my clutch slave cyl replaced along with the ltw flywheel and clutch as well. My mechanic could not understand or find the actual valve. I've seen the pictures indicating where it is but could possibly use a hand (read: pay for your services) getting this done. Perhaps several of us could even meet and do this all at once? I've got tools but no lifts.

Sorry for the thread hijack........carry on.

My Cars
    04 330i 83 635CSi Euro
    I head out to Buffalo once a month for a business meeting, and have been looking for a source of 635 parts. Do they allow you to go through the cars yourself?

Scott and Beverly Stowell
    Malta NY

1983 Euro 635CSi
    1989 325ix Sedan
    1997 M3 w/ Turner Upgrades for her
    2004 330i ZHP Sedan for him

My Cars
    98 M Roadster, 02 A6
    Quote Originally Posted by stackcheese View Post
    Hey Djarum, I could use your assistance on the CDV delete mod. I just recently had my clutch slave cyl replaced along with the ltw flywheel and clutch as well. My mechanic could not understand or find the actual valve. I've seen the pictures indicating where it is but could possibly use a hand (read: pay for your services) getting this done. Perhaps several of us could even meet and do this all at once? I've got tools but no lifts.

Sorry for the thread hijack........carry on.
    i'd beup for a small group helping eachother do it.

as for the location, i know some cars have it right in the clutch line (like mine), so you may want to look that up too.

My Cars
    '97 M3
    Scott, yes, they will actually take you in the yard and help you pull parts from a junker. I managed to find a "pigtail" connector for the coolant temp sensor from a demo'd 3 series. It's kind of creepy back there, but you might be pleased with how many cars they have to choose from. Just call them first. Good luck!

My Cars
    95 540i/6, 07 X3
    Thanks for the info on the scrapyard, I may hit them up. I'll post my findings should I go.
    ...and maybe I'll try for Duff's monday (6/2/08). It's supposed to be sunny and 75, great for a day of detailing.
    I'm going to try under the hood a bit more. I may paint me some calipers, too.
    Last edited by BuckNaked; 06-01-2008 at 04:03 PM.

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Ummm.... http://willz.us/

Haha I found out about this place a while ago, right in the city

My Cars
    E21, E30, E36, WRX
    Anyone up for a meet & salvage trip? I'd like to see the scrap yard with a few of you guys.

Also, count me in for the CDV delete group

My Cars
    '96 M3, '12 Cooper S
    Man why is it that every Cosmos M3 has to HIT something.... I really want front end parts... Too bad about the lightweight rims on the convertible...

But yeah I feel the need to go junkyard shopping... Not sure what I need. But I feel like I could find something. Maybe a power steering pump.

Actually what I need right now are some damned Tires.... car is off the road till I find some.

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexial View Post
    Man why is it that every Cosmos M3 has to HIT something.... I really want front end parts... Too bad about the lightweight rims on the convertible...

But yeah I feel the need to go junkyard shopping... Not sure what I need. But I feel like I could find something. Maybe a power steering pump.

Actually what I need right now are some damned Tires.... car is off the road till I find some.
    You bastard I just had some 225/45/17's khumos that I just sold to some dude for cheap... woulda hooked you up instead

My Cars
    ~
    Hey guys I'm planning on stopping by Duffs later tonight, so if you see my Black CTT def say Hi

My Cars
    95 540i/6, 07 X3
    Which Duff's, strut?

My Cars
    98 M Roadster, 02 A6
    Orchard Park

My Cars
    95 540i/6, 07 X3
    hmm, ur talking a $20 round trip for me. Eh, it's only money, maybe I'll venture out. I'd really like to get out to Metzger's Pub to see my friend play... Rock Bottom is his band. I heard they play there on monday nights.

My Cars
    E21, E30, E36, WRX
    Hey,

Just taking the free pops where I can get them, but anyone here know anyone interested in buying a New Edge Mustang with less than 19K miles on it?

Figured it can't hurt to ask. Thanks.

PS- We should get a group together to get to that junkyard.

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    Hey,

Just taking the free pops where I can get them, but anyone here know anyone interested in buying a New Edge Mustang with less than 19K miles on it?

Figured it can't hurt to ask. Thanks.

PS- We should get a group together to get to that junkyard.
    Dont know anyone looking for a mustang, I would be down for running ot the junkyard and browsing around though

My Cars
    e55
    Lancaster was fun. I saw four M3's '95 hellrot(auto) '95 cosmo, '95 Avus & a '96 Alpine. Mine was at home. :t-down:

Custom Dyno-tuned Eurocharged| Eurocharged Headers |Filthy Habits Mid-Pipe | Filthy Habits Intake | PLM | BWK | 010 | KW | Meisterschaft

My Cars
    ~
    The past few days I've seen two really amazing cars, esp. for Buffalo.

On Elmwood at about 12 at night I was in Jim's and a Yellow Lamborghini Murcielago drove by.

Then I was out at the Porsche Dealer on Main near Transit and a Silver w/ Tan Salleen S7 drove by, looked ridiculous.

Anyways I thought I would say something, didn't know if any of you had seen the same ?

Best.

S1

My Cars
    e55
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut1 View Post
    The past few days I've seen two really amazing cars, esp. for Buffalo.

On Elmwood at about 12 at night I was in Jim's and a Yellow Lamborghini Murcielago drove by.

Then I was out at the Porsche Dealer on Main near Transit and a Silver w/ Tan Salleen S7 drove by, looked ridiculous.

Anyways I thought I would say something, didn't know if any of you had seen the same ?

Best.

S1

There was a Ferrari at Lancaster last night:

Custom Dyno-tuned Eurocharged| Eurocharged Headers |Filthy Habits Mid-Pipe | Filthy Habits Intake | PLM | BWK | 010 | KW | Meisterschaft

My Cars
    95 540i/6, 07 X3
    My daughter was at lancaster last night. She won the bass race 129 decibel class event a couple weeks back when it was still in NF. She's in it for the summer, there's a big grand prize at the end of the contest. I don't think she entered last night, her friend was using her new sub setup in his car.

My Cars
    '97 M3
    A friend of mine owns that exact same Ferrari but with black interior. He just got it a few weeks ago. I have yet to get a ride in it however.

My Cars
    98 M Roadster, 02 A6
    local place for spacers??

i need some 5mm ones up front (new wheels are rubbing slightly) i ordered rear spacers that i needed and they come in on monday, but i'd rather not destroy my front tires until it takes for shipping of another order.

oh and no crappy generics, i would like hubcentric correct bolt pattern ones if possible

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast