Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Western New York/ Buffalo Region

My Cars
    '96 M3, '12 Cooper S
    ill bump this. M3 owner for a month and a half now. unfortunately taking her through the winter.... but it will get a lot of work done in the spring and then looking for an older 3/5 series for a winter car the next year.

My Cars
    1993 525iT

Just saying hello...

Moved to Buffalo about three months ago for grad school, and just wanted to say hi. I drive a (much in need of a bath at the moment) white '93 525iT (below, Eska). I'm glad there was already info up about mechanics - I need to get an oil change and check-up and was worried I wouldn't be able to find anyone trustworthy.

Cheers!

My Cars
    '96 M3, '12 Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by notquitenice View Post
    Moved to Buffalo about three months ago for grad school, and just wanted to say hi. I drive a (much in need of a bath at the moment) white '93 525iT (below, Eska). I'm glad there was already info up about mechanics - I need to get an oil change and check-up and was worried I wouldn't be able to find anyone trustworthy.

Cheers!
    welcome to hell :-p where were you from before?

you should get an unaltered picture of your car up....

i just gave mine a bath a couple hours ago, cant wait till spring so i can get the buffer out and give her a nice shine.

hey frost you like just down the street from the girlfriend. she lives just off of forest.

and if an M5 driver reads this, thanks for the thumbs up, your car was hot BTW.

you made a right onto elmwood i was taking a left in front of buff state.

My Cars
    e55
    Quote Originally Posted by mpower240 View Post
    The best tech in Buffalo area is Nate Raupp. .
    The Best Euro Tech is my brother-in-law Brian Prior he own's 2FastGarage located in Tonawanda, NY

Custom Dyno-tuned Eurocharged| Eurocharged Headers |Filthy Habits Mid-Pipe | Filthy Habits Intake | PLM | BWK | 010 | KW | Meisterschaft

My Cars
    ~
    Hey Drexial,

I think I might have been the one in the M5 was it dark blue ? I live right in North Buffalo as well. It would be awesome for a lot of us to meet up.

Strut1
    Last edited by Strut1; 04-24-2008 at 04:15 PM.

My Cars
    '96 M3, '12 Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut1 View Post
    Hey Drexial,

I think I might have been the one in the M5 was it dark blue ? I live right in North Buffalo as well. It would be awesome for a lot of us to meet up.

Strut1

I don't even remember at this point. It was like 7 months ago. I have seena Black one a couple times though.

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Wow... nice way to bring this back to life- Keep an eye out for my hellrot , and Ive added the newest guys to this thread to my buddy list, when the time is right were all gonna get together

My Cars
    ~
    Yea, sounds good, I'm always up for a cruise ! Anyways on my way back from Ithaca today I saw a Red E 36 M3, looked awesome !

My Cars
    '97 M3
    Hey Matt, I finally joined this forum. I would also be interested in a meet and cruise when the weather warms up a bit. If anyone has noticed, I drive a black '97 M3 sedan. I am often on Elmwood, Hertel, Deleware......basically all over N. B-lo. I grew up in the area and have owned my M for about 8 years! She still runs strong too.

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Quote Originally Posted by stackcheese View Post
    Hey Matt, I finally joined this forum. I would also be interested in a meet and cruise when the weather warms up a bit. If anyone has noticed, I drive a black '97 M3 sedan. I am often on Elmwood, Hertel, Deleware......basically all over N. B-lo. I grew up in the area and have owned my M for about 8 years! She still runs strong too.
    Jason!!!!! Whats happening man, glad to see your on here now. Threw ya on the buddy list

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    I ran into another M3 owner today at elmwood tacos and subs. His name is Chris, and drives a boston grun with modena interior 2 door. Keep an eye out for him

My Cars
    01 740iL, 92 325i
    I'm in Rochester myself, I've got a Red '92 325i. I'll keep my eye out, but I haven't seen too many bimmers in the suburbs area where I reside...

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Quote Originally Posted by AlkalineOm3n View Post
    I'm in Rochester myself, I've got a Red '92 325i. I'll keep my eye out, but I haven't seen too many bimmers in the suburbs area where I reside...
    The guy I ran into with the boston grun M3 is actually from rochester... I know theres a few guys from rochester on here actually. The guy I bought my BB triflo from is up in a suburb of rochester...

My Cars
    97 328is
    I am another from Roc, 97 Alpine

My Cars
    ~
    Hey, I just remembered from about a year or so ago, I met a guy who worked at the Delta Sonic on Delaware. He actually was the one who told me to join the forums. I believe he drove a mid 90's 3 series. Just wondering if any of you knew who this was. Thanks. Strut1.

My Cars
    '97 M3
    I passed the green M on Elmwood today around lunch time. We definitely have to get together on a weekend when the weather finally breaks. This is uncommon weather for May in Bflo.

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Hey, I just remembered from about a year or so ago, I met a guy who worked at the Delta Sonic on Delaware. He actually was the one who told me to join the forums. I believe he drove a mid 90's 3 series. Just wondering if any of you knew who this was. Thanks. Strut1.
    That would be me I hate that place, but I just graduated and finished my alst exam this past thursday. Soooo now Im trying to find a real job to get outta that place, anyone have any hookups for a guy with a canisius finance degree?? And I dont have that 3 series anymore... helrot M now

I just realized who you were while reading the older posts... young guy with the beautiful M5. Nice to see ya on here now

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    I passed the green M on Elmwood today around lunch time. We definitely have to get together on a weekend when the weather finally breaks. This is uncommon weather for May in Bflo.
    Soon enough... maybe even this week/ weekend, I gotta walk the stage saturday for graduation but well Im gonna watch the news and see what the weathers gonna look like all week.

My Cars
    ~
    Hey Frost,

Yea, thats me ! We still have the M5 but atm I am driving a Porsche Cayenne Turbo on 22"s ! So if you see me out there try and catch up to me !

Strut1

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Hey Frost,

Yea, thats me ! We still have the M5 but atm I am driving a Porsche Cayenne Turbo on 22"s ! So if you see me out there try and catch up to me !

Strut1
    Your a bastard hahaha j/k I live over on forest by the art gallery and such so Im not in the north towns too much. Although isnt your school right around the corner from me?? Also, you only have 5 posts... cmon now... get on here and start learning all there is to know about our lovely cars

My Cars
    ~
    Haha dude I think I see your car all the time ! I drive down that way almost every day ! Btw I was on Main St in Williamsville today around 3 or so and there was a older black 3 series with a guy who I was hoping was in for a race but he ended up not following me onto the highway ! Was this any of you ? O btw Frost we should meet up at Jim's or something one of these days.

Strut 1

My Cars
    '97 M3
    That was probably me. Not much of a racer these days. I'm sure you would have blown me away with the turbo anyhow.

I will be getting a new M3 in a couple months! Then we see wats up. LOL

My Cars
    ~
    Yea probably but even so I'm always up for a race win or lose. BTW your car looked great, I love the look of the older M3 esp from the front ! Hopefully I'll see you out there again.

Strut1

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Haha dude I think I see your car all the time ! I drive down that way almost every day ! Btw I was on Main St in Williamsville today around 3 or so and there was a older black 3 series with a guy who I was hoping was in for a race but he ended up not following me onto the highway ! Was this any of you ? O btw Frost we should meet up at Jim's or something one of these days.

Strut 1
    Yea dude Im always up for a get together, it probably is my car your seeing haha I dont know of many other red M3's in the area...

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    That was probably me. Not much of a racer these days. I'm sure you would have blown me away with the turbo anyhow.

I will be getting a new M3 in a couple months! Then we see wats up. LOL
    Haha Im the same way Jason... never really racing anybody, I feel so old saying this at the ripe young age of 22

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast