Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****warning**** Bond, James Bond aka Lucas Adkins

My Cars
    E39 M5

Thumbs down Bond, James Bond

He is a SCAMMER who will take your money and not ship.

Do not do business with "Bond, James Bond" aka

Lucas Adkins
    516 Cohawkin Road
    Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

He also sells paint guns and supplies.

Has anyone done business with this guy??
    Last edited by BAADDOG; 12-29-2002 at 05:32 PM.
    Cheers

My Cars
    '13 535 MSpt '15 M4
    That sucks, no fortunately I have not done business with him.

My Cars
    E39 M5

aka

Lucas Adkins
    516 Cohawkin Road
    Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
    856.478.6792 home phone

Luke is also posting on this forum that he works at "888paintball" and is attempting to sell paint ball guns and supplies to bf members.

"I work @ 888paintball, call me up if you want a smokin' deal... special for bmw owners =)

1-888-724-6822

I guess this cut and paste sez it all about him:

"Originally posted by Bond, James Bond
    I got it, condition is great, no problems, $25.00

Luke

Hi Luke,

I'll take it!

Please send me your name and address and I'll send you a money order. I don't do paypal.

chrisjnk@ix.netcom.com

Thanks
    Chris

Lucas Adkins
    516 Cohawkin Road
    Mullica Hill, NJ 08062"

I have this ready to ship, unlike my other stuff =( "

I have not recieved the front bumper cover mesh. so I contact him and he sez "I'm too busy to ship, don't bother me"

I contact him again and he sez "I'm not going to send it to you"

I contact him again and he sez "I'll send your money back, email me your address."

Several times now he has said "he was going to send me my money." The last time I heard from him he sez "so it has to go thru the mail."

"Originally posted by Bond, James Bond
    You'll get your money, why don't you take a pill, I apolagized, I could see if we we're talking about $500. But, it's $25.00, and you don't have paypal, or c2it, so it has to go through the mail."

Like he has to put the envelope in the mail to send it!

Anyone else have a problem with this guy??
    Cheers

My Cars
    E36 M3's and E46 M3
    Damn.. U got taken like a Bitch.. You should slap his Monkey Ass.. WTF "the check in the mail" Crap..Just tell him that NO BULLS*** just send your $25.00.. I know it not alot, but still it the damn principal ( i hope i spell that right ) .. People like that deserve to get their ass served... Really dude, I Feel for you..

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    damn, you know if I was in Jersey I'd slap his $3 ass around for you.

ALL the paintball shops in jersey are scammers and rip offs except Murder Inc. (MI paintball). Everyone else I've been to is a complete rip off and waste of flesh, it figures this guy works for them and scammed you at the same time.

if he's whining that he can't ship and then says it's only $25 - who's the real cheap ass?

I'm sorry to hear this happened but if was local, I would light him up myself - I've got around 15,000 rounds sitting in my house right now. A few in the freezer wouldn't be too hard to work out. :

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    E39 M5

Hey Ron,

Looking at his sig line, I think Luke is hard up for money after fookin up his 318i and took the easy path.

I also think that Luke used the $25.00 to help himself thru the Thanksgiving day holidays.

Btw, over the years I have had very good buy and sell experience with many bimmerforums and DTM power members.

Thanks for the support, both of you guys made my day!
    Cheers

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    he lists a 330ti as his car....
    Last edited by themadhatter; 12-29-2002 at 12:07 PM.

My Cars
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
    is he on Bimmer Forums?
    ///Mooo

My Cars
    E39 M5

Yes Luke Adkins is on bimmerforums.

The past couple of months Luke was highly active selling everything he could, from sunglasse's to his camera and various BMW parts.

His last posting was about 20 December 2002.

Luke Adkins is a slimeball.
    Last edited by BAADDOG; 01-10-2003 at 05:39 PM.
    Cheers

My Cars
    E39 M5

Originally posted by themadhatter
    he lists a 330ti as his car....
    New Jersey DMV records reflect a recent registration of a beater chevy.

His previous car was a 318is.
    Cheers

My Cars
    ///M3
    BADDOG,

I have delt with Luke Adkins as well. In November I posted an ad saying that I wanted to purchase a 318TI rear bumper. He replied saying he had one. I sent him a $200 money order, and he has been giving me the run around for 3 months. He even sent me a UPS tracking number claming the bumper was shipped on Dec.18. I called UPS and they told me that a tag was only printed and that the driver never picked up any package from him. I have always had good experiences on DTM and BF.com, this incident has made me think twice. Anyway, I am going to notify the FBI Internet Fraud Devision tommorrow. I have all the paperwork and his information so I think the should be able to catch up to him. Please either post your story or send it to my e-mail so that you may have a chance at getting some recourse. Oh, and I hope Luke reads this before the FBI comes knocking on his door with a felony charge.

D93@aol.com

My Cars
    E90, E34 (retired)
    dude, what a dick.

My Cars
    E39 M5

Question Bond James Bond

Just a heads up for everyone to not make the same mistake that I did in thinking that the Bond James Bond on DTM Power.net is the same guy as on bf.

The Bond James Bond on DTM Power.net is a good guy and is not to be confused with the Bond, James Bond on bf who is a crook.

amen
    Cheers

My Cars
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S

Re: Bond James Bond

Originally posted by BAADDOG
    Just a heads up for everyone to not make the same mistake that I did in thinking that the Bond James Bond on DTM Power.net is the same guy as on bf.

The Bond James Bond on DTM Power.net is a good guy and is not to be confused with the Bond, James Bond on bf who is a crook.

amen
    Ya i thought i saw a Bond James Bond before.......there is one on DTM? ok i guess i saw him there.......he is probable trying to frame him or something.
    ///Mooo

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    oh damn...I just realized that this is the same fool that was a dead beat bidder on ebay! :

My Cars
    Wuper Tuper Fuper
    take his a$$ through the shredder...notify the state's attorney general saying that you have someone scamming people through the internet and you'd like to have him investigated. Also, tell him that he is running a business, is not incorporated or licensed to do business in NJ, and even more probably, is not paying state sales tax on items he sells.

Etc...etc....agencies love to eat up guys like this. He probably doesn't have deep pockets to fight them....agencies love to make examples out of little fish....

don't let this guy get off the hook....$25.00 may not be a lot; but, it's your damn money, you worked for it. I'm the type I'll fcukin' hold up the mcdonald's line/kmart line, if I don't get my correct change back.....b/c if YOU get ripped off, most likely there's 10 other people that have been ripped off as well!

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    ugh.. I almost did a trade with him for some rims.. Thanks God he backed out

My Cars
    ///M3
    Originally posted by ///M3
    BADDOG,

I have delt with Luke Adkins as well. In November I posted an ad saying that I wanted to purchase a 318TI rear bumper. He replied saying he had one. I sent him a $200 money order, and he has been giving me the run around for 3 months. He even sent me a UPS tracking number claming the bumper was shipped on Dec.18. I called UPS and they told me that a tag was only printed and that the driver never picked up any package from him. I have always had good experiences on DTM and BF.com, this incident has made me think twice. Anyway, I am going to notify the FBI Internet Fraud Devision tommorrow. I have all the paperwork and his information so I think the should be able to catch up to him. Please either post your story or send it to my e-mail so that you may have a chance at getting some recourse. Oh, and I hope Luke reads this before the FBI comes knocking on his door with a felony charge.

D93@aol.com
    I e-mailed him again and told him the circumstance, and low and behold the bumper was at my doorstep 4 days later. IT was what he promised. Although it did take 3 months to get to me. Just wanted to let everyone know

My Cars
    E39 M5
    Originally posted by ///M3
    I e-mailed him again and told him the circumstance, and low and behold the bumper was at my doorstep 4 days later. IT was what he promised. Although it did take 3 months to get to me. Just wanted to let everyone know
    I'm happy to hear that you received your bumper cover.

Today I received a check in the amount of $25.00 from Luke Adkins.
    Cheers

My Cars
    M3-less

Chris...

I've actually done business with him. I too thought I was going to get screwed out of the intake I bought from him. He told me that it was all ready to be shipped out. I sent him the money and after numerous emails it finally came a month later.

P.S. - How have you been? I just got back to the Chicago area.
    Current: looking
    Past: 2012 BMW 318d Touring M-Sport, 05' Lotus Elise, 08' VW GTI, 99' Apline White M3, 95' 318ti

My Cars
    ZCP M3

Lucas Adkins *F*ucking Fraud* Bond, James Bond

Lucas Adkins- F*cking Fraud!! (bond, James bond) on BF
    I purcahsed a set of Club Sport Seats out of his Ti over two months ago......

And he has given me the run around.......for far too long......

I am sick of the BULLSHIT......

DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM......

His handle on BF is Bond, James Bond.....

NOT THE SAME ON DTM.........

HE BETTER HOPE WE NEVER MEET UP!!!!!!!!

I am out $500 dollars.......

Lets see what my lawyer has to say.......

My Cars
    1999 318ti California Ed.

Angry

OK so it looks like I am the biggest chump here- $580 for springs, shocks and sways + shipping (sorry m3joky8).

I spoke to BAADDOG today and am mildly encouraged by BJB getting parts and refunds to other BFers. I too have been dealing with this sh!t since November and he WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS. I am gathering the info to persue legal action against him and his parents (he lives with them) if I do not get my $$ back soon. I would even drive there from Ohio(any volunteers to join me in Philly/Trenton?) to CONVINCE him.

Any info/tips on persuing this guy is much appreciated. I've had great interactions with other BFers including BAADDOG and Bimmer95. Sorry to say this was my first purchase thru BF.

Here are the highlights:
    Motor blows in his Club Sport
    Goes to a dealer for an M swap
    OOPS! I don't have 4 Bilsteins, only 2!
    OOPS! Dealer puts MY parts (already paid for) back on his car
    Hey, I'm busy working 2 jobs!
    Head unit and radar detector get lifted at the dealer yard
    All of this is over 2.5 months. Now not returning phone calls or emails.

Let's keep each other posted.
    1999 318ti Sport, Open Air roof, Dinan CAI and software- FOR SALE!

My Cars
    E39 M5

Angry Luke Adkins aka Bond James Bond

Originally posted by 96cali

OK so it looks like I am the biggest chump here- $580 for springs, shocks and sways + shipping (sorry m3joky8).

I spoke to BAADDOG today and am mildly encouraged by BJB getting parts and refunds to other BFers. I too have been dealing with this sh!t since November and he WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS. I am gathering the info to persue legal action against him and his parents (he lives with them) if I do not get my $$ back soon. I would even drive there from Ohio(any volunteers to join me in Philly/Trenton?) to CONVINCE him.

Any info/tips on persuing this guy is much appreciated. I've had great interactions with other BFers including BAADDOG and Bimmer95. Sorry to say this was my first purchase thru BF.

Here are the highlights:
    Motor blows in his Club Sport
    Goes to a dealer for an M swap
    OOPS! I don't have 4 Bilsteins, only 2!
    OOPS! Dealer puts MY parts (already paid for) back on his car
    Hey, I'm busy working 2 jobs!
    Head unit and radar detector get lifted at the dealer yard
    All of this is over 2.5 months. Now not returning phone calls or emails.

Let's keep each other posted.
    Hey Phil,

I'm just getting caught up here with a new thread building in the buy/sell forum to take a look at.
    Cheers

My Cars
    BMW

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS GUY!!!!
    I sold my motor from my M3 to him 6 months ago. He sent me a $500 deposit which I required to take out the motor. I assumed once the motor was out that I would recieve the remainder of the money... Well needless to say 6 months later I still have not recieved full payment, and now have not heard a word from him. I wonder if the FBI has picked him up??? The money he has sent me will go towards removal/installing the motor, storage fees, and the hassles of not having a car for 6 months. I wanted to purchase a 540 motor, but b/c I never had the money and the car sat for so long that I finally decided to part out the car before it rotted. Needless to say, I would have been able to sell the car for much more as a whole!!: I have some information of his if some of you guys still have not recieved your money. Please PM me if needed.
    I guess I got screwed worst of all
    Just sold My 350z, looking for another E36 M3

2006 Kaw. ZX14

My Cars
    ZCP M3
    Yeah I am still waiting for my seats.......feeding me lost of BS......my lawyer is taking care of it.....

Hopes he likes florida.......cuz he'll have to be coming down here for the court trial pretty soon.....

What a dirt bag....

Andrew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast