Thread: Parting out 84 and 86 BMW 325e's

My Cars
    84 & 86 325e

Parting out 84 and 86 BMW 325e's

Hi guys...

Ive got two cars of which might not be fit to be sold as whole cars because one is not street legal and the other one is partially wrecked.

1984 325e

This car is a whole car which runs and drives excellant and has EVERY part still on the car. It has some rust, but all parts are available. I would really like to sell this car as a whole to someone who could use the entire thing. It has a title, but it is a canadian title. It CAN be registered, but its not very easy thats why Im parting it out.
    As I said, this car is whole. I recently drove it all the way from Canada (1600 miles) with no problems. It has 260,000 KMs on it which equals to around 155,000 miles. Its also a 5 spd that doesnt grind in any of the gears. This is a very dependable car. This car is black and pics will be up tomorrow.

1986 325e

This car is also a whole car that runs, but is wrecked on the driverside quarter panel. The door and window are broken, but the rest of the parts on the car are fine. This car is an automatic that is primered black.

Pics will be up tomorrow. I would really like to get these cars sold as a whole, but if that wont work I will part them out. I have a Paypal account and can ship, but I would prefer not shipping out the larger items.

Please let me know what you need and I will post pictures and you can throw me an offer. Im not looking to make any money off these cars, just trying to get my money back.
    Last edited by samerooo; 10-30-2006 at 10:21 PM.

My Cars
    84 & 86 325e
    bump