Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SE WI: Reputable Service Shops (Detailing, Service, Tinting, Etc)

My Cars
    2005 325Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by dustent View Post
    Might want to start a new thread for it. This one should just be for customer feedback.
    Sounds good!

My Cars
    '96 328i

Milwaukee Motorwerks, Waukesha

I wonder if Brian was in Milwaukee if he would call himself Waukesha Motorwerks? Other than not being in Milwaukee, there is no reason for me not to recommend Brian to anyone in Milwaukee with a BMW. Although he works on a lot of high end German cars, BMW's are his passion.

Why he will get all my maintenance, repair, and boost business: his knowledge, skill, integrity, desire and ability to meet commitments, more than fair prices, and positive attitude.

No, I am not his father but he is a good kid; anyone under thirty is a kid to me.
    Last edited by gr8full; 05-16-2009 at 08:57 PM.

My Cars
    135i
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8full View Post
    I wonder if Brian was in Milwaukee if he would call himself Waukesha Motorwerks? Other than not being in Milwaukee, there is no reason for me not to recommend Brian to anyone in Milwaukee with a BMW. Although he works on a lot of high end German cars, BMW's are his passion.

Why he will get all my maintenance, repair, and boost business: his knowledge, skill, integrity, desire and ability to meet commitments, more than fair prices, and positive attitude.

No, I am not his father but he is a good kid; anyone under thirty is a kid to me.
    I agree - I would go there again anytime. Brian installed my exhaust this past Friday and did a great job...Thanks again MMW!
    2008/135i/BSM/Red Coral/Sport & Premium Packages/Heated Seats/Charcoal CF Fabric Wrapped Trim/35% Ceramic Tint/M Door Sills/Matte Black Bimmian Badging/M Logo Black License Plate Frame /Shadowline Kidney Grills/OEM 264 Powder Coated Gunmetal Wheels/BMW Performance Exhaust.

My Cars
    Mystery 3, 328i, S10
    Thank you guys for the business and the positive reference!!

I started my shop in Milwaukee hence where the Milwaukee Motorwerks name came from, i moved out to Waukesha a little under a year ago and thankfully most if not all of my customers didnt mind the extra drive for work. Thanks everyone! You guys are the reason i love servicing BMW's!!

My Cars
    325i
    I think Zimbrick uses ATTENTION TO DETAIL in Madison. When I purchased my m3 it had a tag on the key chain from there. It was beautiful.

I recently had my car aligned at Accurate Alignment in Madison. He was recommended to me by a coworker with an Audi.

Accurate Alignment - 271-6591

Jim is the owner/operator... Small shop, he works alone, very specific about what type of work he does and very good at it (doesn't rush work like many other shops do)... For instance he does Alignment/Steering/Suspension and frame service only doesn't do brakes or other general items.

Located at 2821 Bryant Rd, on the road behind Zimbrick Honda/Body Shop.

My alignment was perfect. It was much less than Zimbrick and drove like a new car when done.

He had no issues with aligning the car to my specs. He doesn't take cards, it's a small shop, so bring check/cash with you.

I told him I'd be sending him some BMW business, so let him know I recommended him.
    Dusten, what was the cost on the alignment. I think I need a new one.

My Cars
    911 Turbo, BMW X3
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Dusten, what was the cost on the alignment. I think I need a new one.
    Hmmm...I don't remember off the top of my head. I think it was around $100, but my have been cheaper. I recommend him. Not much for a shop, but the work is great and he knows what he's doing. He set my alignment to my specs and let me know what I'd need to replace next time around. Tell him the guy with the red M3 sent you.

My Cars
    2005 M3 w/ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by lirimb View Post
    Place in Kenosha, Does BMW, Mini, Mercedes & Porsche.

Auto Sports & Imports
    hiway 50
    262-697-4400
    www.autosportsonline.com

nice place.
    guess I'll try this place out pretty soon..

This 2005 ///M3 is FOR SALE

My Cars
    2003 525i
    +3 for MKEMotorwerks. I took my 5 series for a oil change about a month ago and Brian even did some extra work to get my rear tail light back working. Brian and his crew are very knowledgeable and friendly. They run a very honest business, with great pricing. I'll def be taking my car there for any future repairs/maintenance needs. Thanks Brian!

Tony

My Cars
    Mystery 3, 328i, S10
    Thank you thank you!! Business has been doing AMAZING!!! Im actually working on a little project right now building a Lotus Super Seven replica using my one and only favorite E36 M3 engine!!! This car is going to FLY! Anyways, Thank you again to all our great customers and for all the positive reviews! A little extra work goes a long way...

My Cars
    E92 335i
    I'll put in a good word for Kummrow Automotive. I've used them a few times over the past couple months.

First time was to replace worn front control arms/bushings/etc. and install new tires on my E39. They did the work quickly and correctly for a reasonable price.

Second time was to replace the radiator/water pump/thermostat on the E39. They got me in right away, did all the repairs the same day, and got me a great deal on towing.

For those that don't know, Kummrow is located at Alpine Imports former location at the end of Bender Road just west of Green bay Ave. in Glendale.
    I spent most of my money on cars and beer... The rest I pretty much wasted.

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by slow323Ci View Post
    I'll put in a good word for Kummrow Automotive. I've used them a few times over the past couple months.

First time was to replace worn front control arms/bushings/etc. and install new tires on my E39. They did the work quickly and correctly for a reasonable price.

Second time was to replace the radiator/water pump/thermostat on the E39. They got me in right away, did all the repairs the same day, and got me a great deal on towing.

For those that don't know, Kummrow is located at Alpine Imports former location at the end of Bender Road just west of Green bay Ave. in Glendale.
    Your profile says you have an E92. What's with this E39 business?

It's not cool to pretend to have cars you really don't have.

My Cars
    03 M3, 06 750li
    I take all 3 of my cars to Kenosha shop; Auto Sports & Imports on 75th street and 39th ave. They have done me right for nearly 3 years now and I even purchased my 7 from them this past spring. Their service is honest and not to mention, has saved me a lot of money from the time I discovered them. I have heard nothing but good things about them and actually 2 of my co-workers have their cars serviced there too. And they always have such cool cars for sale that I am so tempted in everytime I take my car in for service. Anyways, their number is 262-697-1700 and ask for Marek in Service and tell him SMILEY sent ya. I wonder if they give referral discounts ?? worth a try...

My Cars
    '02 330Ci
    Wow! I didn't know I had a reputable shop so close to where I live! I just picked up my e46 a few months back and have been looking for a place nearby, and after looking at Milwaukee Motorwerks that's definitely where I'll be bringing it...They are literally two miles away from my house. Brian you can be expecting to see my 330ci in there sometime in the near future. I live right next to Minooka park so you aren't far away from me at all

My Cars
    Mystery 3, 328i, S10
    Nice!! I cant wait!

My Cars
    '02 330Ci
    Went to Brian @ Milwaukee Motorwerks to have my HID's/angel eyes installed (electrical things scare me) and he did a great job, even with the botched lights DDM sent me he made it work!

I'm sure I'll be back there in the near future, I'm really glad I found something so nearby. If I had a seal of approval, they would get it!

My Cars
    1997 328iC
    Quote Originally Posted by Huhnpfannkuchen View Post
    Wow! I didn't know I had a reputable shop so close to where I live! I just picked up my e46 a few months back and have been looking for a place nearby, and after looking at Milwaukee Motorwerks that's definitely where I'll be bringing it...They are literally two miles away from my house. Brian you can be expecting to see my 330ci in there sometime in the near future. I live right next to Minooka park so you aren't far away from me at all
    I think I have seen your car around town a few times. I work right off of sunset/st.paul.

You may have seen my beater touring, or maybe in the car in my sig.
    1997 328ic
    1999 528i

My Cars
    1991 325ix

Mechanic Recommendation

I've recently had an issue with my 1991 325ix and the problem was quickly identified and resolved by Nathaniel at European Auto House at 11020 Buntrock Ave. Mequon. #262-242-6530. Nathaniel was most knowledgeable and did the job right. He has owned three E30 ix's and knows these cars inside and out. European Auto House specializes primarily in BMW repair for all makes and models and the owner Jim worked many years for the well known local BMW dealership before opening up his own shop. If you have a problem you or current mechnaic can't solve please consider my recommendation.

My Cars
    540i Touring,R1200GS
    Thanks Jim, We do what we can.

Cheers
    Nathaniel

My Cars
    325i
    I think Zimbrick uses ATTENTION TO DETAIL in Madison. When I purchased my m3 it had a tag on the key chain from there. It was beautiful.

I recently had my car aligned at Accurate Alignment in Madison. He was recommended to me by a coworker with an Audi.

Accurate Alignment - 271-6591

Jim is the owner/operator... Small shop, he works alone, very specific about what type of work he does and very good at it (doesn't rush work like many other shops do)... For instance he does Alignment/Steering/Suspension and frame service only doesn't do brakes or other general items.

Located at 2821 Bryant Rd, on the road behind Zimbrick Honda/Body Shop.

My alignment was perfect. It was much less than Zimbrick and drove like a new car when done.

He had no issues with aligning the car to my specs. He doesn't take cards, it's a small shop, so bring check/cash with you.

I told him I'd be sending him some BMW business, so let him know I recommended him.
    Jim at Accurate Alignment is awesome! Very happy with my new setup.

My Cars
    98 Z3 2.8 Hardtop

A/C Service in Madison, WI?

My Z3 has an A/C problem where the compressor doesn't kick in. I'm looking for a reputable A/C service shop that won't charge me an arm and a leg to get it checked out. The car has on been driven 2600 miles in the last 6 years, so hopefully it just needs a charge...

My Cars
    03 z4, 09 charger rt

milwaukee motor werks

needed new rear springs on my z4 and searched this board for reputable shops in this area and went with brian at milwaukee motor werks, quote was fast price was fair and the work was completed on time.

brian the car rides great again thanks....

My Cars
    2001 325xi
    About to purchase a 2001 325xi and would like to have it inspected. Any recommendations for a shop in Madison, WI? Might even consider driving it down to Brian @ Milwaukee Motorwerks. Brian - is this something you might be interested in?

I'd rather not bring it in to Zimbrick - I've always supported independent shops!

My Cars
    Mystery 3, 328i, S10
    Great news guys!!!! We gotta love our Madison customers too, soooo... Milwaukee Motorwerks is officially opening our second location in Madison, WI! We should everything up and running in about 2-3 weeks in our new location...

Milwaukee Motorwerks
    3101 Watford Way
    Madison, WI 53713
    608-237-6913

Ive noticed a considerable lack of excellent shops in the Madison area! Were located literally 2 minutes off the belt line at the Fish Hatchery Rd exit. Thanks everyone for the great support and we hope our Madison location takes off just as our Waukesha one did!

My Cars
    Alpha Romero
    ^^ My GF lives about 5 minutes away from there, I'll have to stop in and check it out sometime

My Cars
    Mystery 3, 328i, S10
    Sweet! Its just getting rolling so for now i havent been there everyday, once its gets busier ill be there more often!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast