Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I got my dream car

My Cars
    M3

I got my dream car

I got my car yesterday, i am very happy the deal fell through and now im driving a exotic 330i. I love the Steptronic, cuz this baby does what i want it to do, and thats roll......

BTW, my Pics suck, but tomorrow the ownage pics will be up

http://www.importeurasia.com/car_gallery.php?car_id=224

plz comment :

My Cars
    08 M6 Coupe
    Looks really good. I love the interior

My Cars
    X GSR | M3
    looks nice, maybe ill see you around SD
    JOEY | '18 M3 ZCP AW | '18 Lead Foot Raptor

My Cars
    ?
    Nice ride. But a 330i is hardly considered an exotic. Also you got to set your deam higher

My Cars
    M3
    Originally posted by r6e36
    Nice ride. But a 330i is hardly considered an exotic. Also you got to set your deam higher

I meant the color of the interior is quite exotic for a normal 330i

My Cars
    /// 95 M3
    it is auto but yeah, i love the interior
    A sports car isn't a car unless you know how to drive it!

Come and visit my part of the web.http://nathanhodge.homestead.com
    BUY MY ///M

My Cars
    M3
    Yea, my parents bought me the car, and they said they didn't want a manual car for me, because they want to drive it as well.
    But I am satisfied with this car, being it my first car

My Cars
    four wheels
    no offense, but another teenager whose parents bought them a $40000 car.

it looks nice, but i would be more impressed if it was a e30 that you bought yourself

My Cars
    M3
    they are not paying for it fully, they helped me to buy it, and they didnt want to spend money on something that they couldnt drive and like.

My Cars
    2002 E46
    it doesen't matter if your parents buy you a car...wouldn't mind you now...they are part of your family, and they help you get through your lives...you do other stuff for them
    Anyways MMJ beautiful car man!! COngrats. love every part of it.

My Cars
    M3
    thx man, best comment ever!!

My Cars
    1994 Mazda RX-7
    I know you said that you paid for it, but how much is that, one thousand dollars? Ha. So your parents are paying for about ninety-eight percent of the car... My parents gave me (hand me down) a taurus, valued at a little over three-thousand dollars. Now that I have my parents trust... they may be allowing me to get a m3, but that would be a seventeen thousand dollar car and I would have to pay for five. Just quick question, what kind of cars do your parents own? There's this kid I know that owns a new BMW, retailed at fifty-thousand dollars, while the mother drives a 92 jeep (broken, and has over two-hundred thousand miles) and the father drives an 80 5-series. Together, the value of both parents car is about five thousand dollars, while he drives around, doesn't work, with a new car that is ten times the amount. Now that doesn't make sense.

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Congrats! You have one sweet car!

My Cars
    1995 M3, 2007 GTI, 2005 Elise
    Originally posted by LouisM
    I know you said that you paid for it, but how much is that, one thousand dollars? Ha. So your parents are paying for about ninety-eight percent of the car... My parents gave me (hand me down) a taurus, valued at a little over three-thousand dollars. Now that I have my parents trust... they may be allowing me to get a m3, but that would be a seventeen thousand dollar car and I would have to pay for five. Just quick question, what kind of cars do your parents own? There's this kid I know that owns a new BMW, retailed at fifty-thousand dollars, while the mother drives a 92 jeep (broken, and has over two-hundred thousand miles) and the father drives an 80 5-series. Together, the value of both parents car is about five thousand dollars, while he drives around, doesn't work, with a new car that is ten times the amount. Now that doesn't make sense.
    why you care so much?

I know too many people that buy good cars for their kids...if they are willing to and are able to buy it then that is their own business....if i have 100 million dollars in my bank account then i may even buy a Enzo for my kid's 21 birthday...hahahhahahaha

so what you can do now is go home and blame your parents for not been that rich....

BTW, MMJ you got a really nice car!!!!

My Cars
    1994 Mazda RX-7
    Yeah, its just i'm ranting. The only thing I hate though is when people say: "I payed for it," when they only paid for a new intake or something.

My Cars
    M3
    Originally posted by LouisM
    Just because I have a bmw means i dont work. I work at a gas station that my family owns. I work 30-35 hours a week, i go to college, taking 14 units this semester, and im pulling a 3.7 gpa
    and I'll be going to med school in the future. Don't Label me.

Thx for the comments, both good and bad

My Cars
    1994 Mazda RX-7
    Oh yeah, btw, the car is fantastic... I love the interior...

My Cars
    four wheels
    i was not trying to flame anyone here. i am just sick of kids whos parents buy them a 40000 car and they dont take care of it. it is proven that when things are bought for you, you dont take care of it as much as if you had paid for it yourself. i am 20 and i work 50+ hours a week along with 3 classes a semester and a 3.2 gpa. i have paid for all 6 of my cars and all the mods done to them.

all i was trying to say is that when you buy something yourself 100%, you take better care of it and appreciate it a lot more.

it is a nice car, and i will probably see you around san diego too.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Stop stereotyping and bitching at this guy... Just because you didn't get a deal cut like that from your parents doesn't mean you have to take it out on him. From what he told us, it seems like he is working hard to get a gift like this. Going to med school in the future, is quite an accomplishment, and maintaing a 3.7gpa is mighty facinating.

I love the car man, keep doing what your doing!

Tab-
    Proudly sponsored by ElusiveFX

My Cars
    Nice car man. I just got a really nice 2002 325i. I am in the army and make crap for money. But at the age 20 I just bought this baby in august. I am active duty army and work 12 hours a day for them. When I get off work, I work till midnight monday-friday as a mechanic on the side to make money to pay for my bimmer. I also have a 1991 Silver e30 316i w/ 16's lowered in mint condition. If your parents hooked you up I am happy for you. I wish mine would have. Keep doing what you are doing and stay in school. Good luck w/ med school.

My Cars
    M3
    nice car shane!

My Cars
    1994 Mazda RX-7
    Originally posted by MMJ4mil
    Just because I have a bmw means i dont work. I work at a gas station that my family owns. I work 30-35 hours a week, i go to college, taking 14 units this semester, and im pulling a 3.7 gpa
    and I'll be going to med school in the future. Don't Label me.

Thx for the comments, both good and bad
    Sorry, I thought that you were 16. That would have just plain pissed me off.

My Cars
    BMW 323i 2000
    i don't get you. so what i'm 16 and your gonna tell me i can't have a BMW. I hate those kind of comments, a 16 year old can be just as responsible as a 25 year old. stop hatin. nice car MMJ.

My Cars
    1994 Mazda RX-7
    first of all, 16 yr olds are not as responsible. i know, i'm 16. everyone who drives that is under 25 is worse of a driver than one that is 35 MOST of the time. also, i'm not saying that you can't have a bimmer, all i'm saying is that 1) djyoungz: do you have a new car? 2) what kind of car does your parents have? Its just i hate when kids get better cars than their parents... i have nothing though against bill gates getting his son an enzo, because its pocket change, something like a civic to a normal family. I'm not trying to start a flame war, just sharing my opinions.

My Cars
    Civic
    You're not sharing your opinions, you're trying to enforce them to others. You're also saying them as FACTS, which is wrong. You shouldn't have a reason to get mad because someone got a car from their parents.
    If your mom buys you say a......cd player and you call up your friend about it does he bitch at you and say that you should've paid for it yourself, or that he would hate you if you were a bit younger, or that he hates you because your mom just bought you a better cd player than she has (maybe she doesn't like cd players and doesn't use them)? I hope not, so leave this guy alone, as he said he worked hard for it, and even if he didn't, you dont know him and theres no reason to hate him for it. If his parents bought him a better car than they have, that's also not a reason to hate him.......maybe they don't like cars and don't use them much so they don't want a nice car? You should really stop streotyping people based on what their parents give them......:-/

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast