Thread: 12 days of rice-mas

My Cars
    M3 & M Coupe

12 days of rice-mas

On the 1st day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, a big wing by APC.

On the 2nd day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 3rd day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 4th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 5th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 6th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 6 more vinyl stickers, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 7th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 7 shiney exhaust tips, 6 more vinyl stickers, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 8th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 8-teen inch knock off cheap rims, 7 shiney exhaust tips, 6 more vinyl stickers, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 9th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 9 foot "HONDA" decal, 8-teen inch knock off cheap rims, 7 shiney exhaust tips, 6 more vinyl stickers, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 10th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 10 color custom interior, 9 foot "HONDA" decal, 8-teen inch knock off cheap rims, 7 shiney exhaust tips, 6 more vinyl stickers, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 11th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 11 sick new visors, 10 color custom interior, 9 foot "HONDA" decal, 8-teen inch knock off cheap rims, 7 shiney exhaust tips, 6 more vinyl stickers, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.

On the 12th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 12 sec. 1/8th mile time slip, 11 sick new Enyce visors, 10 color custom interior, 9 foot "HONDA" decal, 8-teen inch knock off cheap rims, 7 shiney exhaust tips, 6 more vinyl stickers, FIIIIIIIVE TYPE-R KEEEEEEYS, 4 piece body kit, 3 nitrous bottles, 2 giant decals and a big wing by APC.
    Only a company that built airplane engines could build a car to make your heart soar. BMW "The Ultimate Driving Machine"

Quote Originally Posted by count_schemula
    -If you use hair gel... M3...
    -if you put gear oil in your hair... ///M Coupe...
    one should always strive for improvement...
    Quote Originally Posted by JBgotM
    There is a difference between good driver and a responible driver. Good drivers aren't always responisble and responsible drivers aren't always good. The trick is to try and learn to be both.
    If you gave a european engineer 8300 cc's to play with, he'd come up with a lot more than 500 hp. We can get that much these days from a pencil sharpener..
    (Clarkson driving the Viper)

My Cars

Re: 12 days of rice-mas

Originally posted by shibumi
    On the 12th day of Rice-mas my true thugs gave to me, 12 sec. 1/8th mile time slip...

My Cars
    '92 325i
    That's awesome! Im gonna print that out and hang it on my cube.

My Cars
    Bus Pass
    BWAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
    I heart you

My Cars
    '82 Camaro Blown
    Did you write that yourself?! That is FUNNY!!!!!

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Excellent! I am going to send that to some friends

My Cars
    M3 & M Coupe
    no a friend of mine wrote it. he was bored.
    Only a company that built airplane engines could build a car to make your heart soar. BMW "The Ultimate Driving Machine"

-If you use hair gel... M3...
    -if you put gear oil in your hair... ///M Coupe...
    one should always strive for improvement...
    Quote Originally Posted by JBgotM
    There is a difference between good driver and a responible driver. Good drivers aren't always responisble and responsible drivers aren't always good. The trick is to try and learn to be both.
    If you gave a european engineer 8300 cc's to play with, he'd come up with a lot more than 500 hp. We can get that much these days from a pencil sharpener..
    (Clarkson driving the Viper)

My Cars
    S52 M Roadster
    OLLOLO....im printing that, and also sendin it to all my friends

My Cars
    :)
    im gonna print it and put it under the windshield wiper of parked ricers i see around town

My Cars
    '01 M Roadster
    Just use a Rice-Cop ticket

My Cars
    1999 Saab 9-5 SE 2.3t
    *tears of joy*

That was beautiful! Happy holidays everybody!!

-Ted

My Cars
    miss my rieger 3, but love my new S2000!
    Originally posted by shibumi
    no a friend of mine wrote it. he was bored.
    your friend has WAYYY to much free time on his hands
    ...'Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser.
    And the best that you can hope for, is to die in your sleep'