View Poll Results: What date would you prefer for a bimmerforums meet?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday, January 3rd

6 40.00%
  • Saturday, January 4th

9 60.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mid-Atlantic BF.C meet! Saturday Jan.4th @ 7pm

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    Originally posted by dcardenas
    When do you want to meet there? Got a more specific location other than "off of 103?" Also, Gimme the cell number just in case.
    Geez... you want everything dontcha?

Take 95S to 100W. Follow it all the way towards Rt29 (but don't get off there). It should be the last exit before you hit Rt29. Follow the exit up to the top of the hill and take a left and then a right at the next intersection. Follow that until you hit an intersection (about 1 or 2 lights)-you'll see a shopping plaza on the left where there is a Pizzaria Uno's and a Carraba's. Go into the plaza and you'll see a Kmart on your left, an Old Navy to your left. The Barnes and Noble is further down near the Kohl's. I'll PM you my cell number.

Let's meet up at 6PM. Give me a call if you get lost. By the way, I'll most likely be taking my Explorer-it's a dark red 2 door. No dubs on it.

What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

4WDrift is offline spinmeister BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    330ti ///Monster Compact
    Originally posted by Jed
    Gary-
    Hope you can make it! Actually I think I met you at one of the autox's and at a NASA Summit Point event in November. You drive the light blue 325 right (with lots of drift)?
    That's me. Unfortunately plans changed, higher priority engagement took over. Next time.

My Cars
    332is, 95 M3
    i'll be there 6:00-6:15

My Cars
    '07 335i, '07 Ducati S4RS Testastretta
    Well, it was great to see you folks. It's too bad the wait for food was 2+ hours. For those of you who came after 8:30pm, sorry we missed you because we headed out to find some grub. First try was Dave and Buster's and there was another 2+ hour wait. So, we headed to our trusty Hooters down the street and enjoyed some wings and good times.

We should do this again! See you around!

My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport
    Hey, sorry guys for ditching, but I had a date (yes, finally : ).......has anyone ever told you guys how boring Westminster, MD is? Well it is....

Anyhow, hope everyone had a good time, I will try to be at the next one.
    ~Chris

My Cars
    996, S13, E46 E36, C4
    Originally posted by ///M Roadster
    Well, it was great to see you folks. It's too bad the wait for food was 2+ hours. For those of you who came after 8:30pm, sorry we missed you because we headed out to find some grub. First try was Dave and Buster's and there was another 2+ hour wait. So, we headed to our trusty Hooters down the street and enjoyed some wings and good times.

We should do this again! See you around!
    Sorry I couldn't make it. I know I said I would be coming but didn't. I know it is ghey to say I was going to come but not show up but oh well.
    j/k

It was cool to see you guys again. I had a good time. It's cool to just sit back and chill. Your wife is cool. We need her to come out more for Date-bate.

Can I post the story that your wife told us about what you did??

My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport
    Originally posted by Andy
    Sorry I couldn't make it. I know I said I would be coming but didn't. I know it is ghey to say I was going to come but not show up but oh well.
    j/k

Was this directed at me? : :
    ~Chris

My Cars
    996, S13, E46 E36, C4
    Originally posted by Preppy
    Was this directed at me? : :
    Inside joke for the people who went.

Oh, and a was not necessary.

My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport

Oh well, lol, sure the was necessary if it was directed at me, but since it wasn't you're right, it is not necessary

Anyhow, did yall just sit around and talk or was there some driving involved? and how come the wait for food was 2+ hours? :
    ~Chris

My Cars
    996, S13, E46 E36, C4

Oh well, lol, sure the was necessary if it was directed at me, but since it wasn't you're right, it is not necessary

Anyhow, did yall just sit around and talk or was there some driving involved? and how come the wait for food was 2+ hours? :
    It's all good. The story behind the joke was that most of the people who showed up normally hang out together. The ONLY new faces we saw were Phil's and his wife.

Clydes doesn't setup the tables or start serving dinner until 10:00pm.
    Then we went to Dave and Buster's and they had a long wait too so we all went to Hooter's. Phil's wife provided entertainment for us. Can't complain about that.

We all just shot the breeze. We all had a good time.

Also, our waitress had a near PERFECT ass. :
    Must get back to watching Ace Ventura.

My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport
    Wow, Clydes doesnt serve till 10pm?! : thats messed up

Yeah yeah, I wanted to go, but I'm not going to pass up a chance with my dream girl (wow, that sounds SO pathetic : ), but anyhow, things went well for us, so maybe next meet ya'll will get to meet her

...plus I told ya'll I couldn't do Saturday anyhow :

BED TIME for me!
    ~Chris

My Cars
    Originally posted by Andy
    j/k

It was cool to see you guys again. I had a good time. It's cool to just sit back and chill. Your wife is cool. We need her to come out more for Date-bate.

Can I post the story that your wife told us about what you did??
    We had fun. My wife thought you all were a great bunch. She will be more than happy to help with our "rating game" in the future. As for that story from Megan...too much beer and she will share just too much information for our own good.

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    Yeah, I think we got there a little too late for dinner at a decent hour. I should've called for reservations ahead of time, but it's hard to do without a definite number.

I had a great time-we had a decent showing-Pete, Andy, Sunir, Eric, Phillip and Megan, and Matt. Great laughs ("Sunir, you live with Dado???" "No, dude! What are you talking about?") and great viewings
    ("Ok, rate that ass!"
    Megan: "Eric, why did you give her a 3????"
    Pete: "Oh, he's the Russian judge").

Let's try to setup another one. Maybe at Dave and Buster's? Last night we were thinking about doing the first ever Bimmerforums kumite.

My Cars
    95 Integra
    Sorry I missed out! i was going to try to make it, but i was installing my short shifter until about 6pm I was exhausted by that time and I had pretty black nails

My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport
    Doesn't Dave and Busters have some sort of age limit and dress code?
    ~Chris

My Cars
    996, S13, E46 E36, C4
    Originally posted by Jed
    Last night we were thinking about doing the first ever Bimmerforums kumite.
    Dude, how about we have an 80's WWF wrestling Battle Royal. I will be the Iran Sheik. I will wear my turban. You can wear your mullet wig and be Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. Sunir can be Kamala

My Cars
    95 Integra
    Doesn't Dave and Busters have some sort of age limit and dress code?
    yup, you have to be 21 and over at all times. But anytime before 11pm, you can get in with a legal guardian who is over 25. If you guys want to go there... some of us are oging to have to be chaperones! hahah...

however, there is no dress code!

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    Originally posted by laineyM3
    yup, you have to be 21 and over at all times. But anytime before 11pm, you can get in with a legal guardian who is over 25. If you guys want to go there... some of us are oging to have to be chaperones! hahah...

however, there is no dress code!
    Yep-last time we did a meet at Dave and Buster's we just had enough people that were over 25. Each "chaperone" is allowed 3 guests.

Andy-c'mon, I say we do the Kumite. Pete can teach you some moves-just remember to tap out when it hurts. Screaming like a girl doesn't count. We can even talk like we're dubbed over like in those Kung Fu movies. "So...you want to see the boss, eh? Then you'll have to fight me!!!!" or "So, you think your snake style gung fu is better than my tiger style gung fu, eh? Hyaaaaahhh!!!"

My Cars
    Time to fire up another one! We're game. Now that the Redskins' season is over, I have no reason to be hangover free on Sundays.

Anyone want some Three Mile Island wings?

Also, I call The Masked Superstar with the Cobra Choke Hold as my wrestling character. If not him, then I can be Tiger Mask and all his flippy moves.

My Cars
    '95 M3, '62 Lotus Elite,
    I made the trek following the posted directions and only had a problem with turning into the GEICO parking lot. One light, two lights, what's the difference. Anyway when I got there (at 8:00) there were no parking spaces and alot of cars parked on the street. I didn't think it was worth getting my M3 dinged so I decided to pass it all up. Glad everyone had a good time but let's try to meet someplace a little less crowded next time.

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    Originally posted by Boomerbimmer
    I made the trek following the posted directions and only had a problem with turning into the GEICO parking lot. One light, two lights, what's the difference. Anyway when I got there (at 8:00) there were no parking spaces and alot of cars parked on the street. I didn't think it was worth getting my M3 dinged so I decided to pass it all up. Glad everyone had a good time but let's try to meet someplace a little less crowded next time.
    Boomerbimmer-

Sorry to hear that you made it out and missed us. Yeah, it was a bit crowded that night. We'll have to think of a better place. A lot of places seemed to be crowded because of the Packs/Falcons game that night. We probably just missed you. We were thinking maybe Dave and Buster's at White Flint mall-since there will be more parking in the garage and upper deck. Plus I figure it hard to know who's who since some of us haven't met. Sorry again.

Jed

My Cars
    02 325iT
    I know I'm 20 years late but any pics from this meet?

My Cars
    DSP E46 330Ci
    Lol white flint mall?

My Cars
    996, S13, E46 E36, C4
    Quote Originally Posted by schosports View Post
    I know I'm 20 years late but any pics from this meet?
    People in their 40's with nothing else better to do. Smh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123