Thread: One of RMS's(race marque systems) New Projects.....**VIDEO**

My Cars
    Turbo s52 e34 touring

One of RMS's(race marque systems) New Projects.....**VIDEO**

Not sure with to post this in but here you go guys....
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=617547
    Supercharged 332is - sold
    Gt35r Turbo E36 M3 - sold
    Supercharged e46 M3 - sold
    Built s52, 6466 Turbo E34 Touring

My Cars
    99’ M3
    does it go boom at the end?

My Cars
    95 Cosmos M3...
    ^

My Cars
    328i, 330i ZHP, X3
    looks like fun, good music selection.
    '08 328i E92, '05 330i ZHP, '04 X3 3.0, '96 DASC 318is (gone), '96 M3 AA C38 (gone), '07 335i (gone)

My Cars
    95' M3, 98' M3/4
    Good video sorta. And I would like to see a full build sheet.

Seems like the car has some schoooot.

My Cars
    m3 saloon
    nice car, good vid

My Cars
    2004 1.8t Jetta
    NIce vid.. Nice car..
    -Chris

My Cars
    are my life
    fookin sweet! i wish i had the extra cheese to boost my beem right now...

My Cars
    Turbo s52 e34 touring
    sheets should be out this next week, still has some finall tuning, expecting to pull more Hp so didn't want to put sheets out till it is completly done

My Cars
    Big Money Waste
    RMS blows engines up, apparently you didn't get the memo.
    modena-alpine white is rite
    silverblacktitanium-lemans blue is tru

My Cars
    Turbo s52 e34 touring
    apparently your a ...... nvm not worth my time..... and do you have anyproof? i have seen and almost used many diffrent kits, Rms was the best. it has been on my car and friends and is running better and faster than anyother FI car i have run or driven.

But this would be a never ending battle of words, the video is proof, my car is proof if you would like to go buy what you heard be my guest, but you will never know what really happend,

lets try and keep this thread from being just another flame fest about rms.

My Cars
    Big Money Waste
    Quote Originally Posted by xinline6x View Post
    apparently your a ...... nvm not worth my time..... and do you have anyproof? i have seen and almost used many diffrent kits, Rms was the best. it has been on my car and friends and is running better and faster than anyother FI car i have run or driven.

But this would be a never ending battle of words, the video is proof, my car is proof if you would like to go buy what you heard be my guest, but you will never know what really happend,

lets try and keep this thread from being just another flame fest about rms.
    lol... You can't be serious... There have been countless people on this forum that have had very serious problems with RMS(engines blowing up, work not being completed when they were paid in full, etc..)..
    I'm not even going to bother finding you links, because you seem too biased to care.

Carry on..
    modena-alpine white is rite
    silverblacktitanium-lemans blue is tru

My Cars
    '03 M3, '92 525i
    Jordan, whether you like to admit it or not, RMS has been the SHADIEST vendor in all of the FI section's history, aside from midnight autoworks.

That said, I'm interested in this project, and hope it turns out as well as it can!
    '03 E46 M3 - "Brittney"
    '92 E34 525i - "Ivanka"

My Cars
    Turbo s52 e34 touring
    I do agree that things were shady... extemely shady, but there where reasons for it.... there is another whole side to the storys you have heard....enought to earn my trust in them, and they have not let me down.

You call me biased and mabey i am...becuase i really enjoy the kit that is on my car now.

i don't want to be an ass and i know i can't change the what everyone thinks, it is only logical that people will belive what seems to be a majority vote. but you do only hear the bad(everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon. Rms still has tons of customers, most are all docotors and lawyers and have no communication with forums so when will you hear the good? but everyone is entitled to there own opinion and this is mine. as i said i am not out to be an ass or change everyones mind. but please can we keep the flaming out? lets just talk about the video, or something good. lol i don't what this to be locked or something

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
    RMS blows engines up, apparently you didn't get the memo.
    funny, my car never blew up
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    2008 335, 2011 X3
    XXinline6XX...
    Noone understand Osh more than me...Osh is my bud..I even had him at my home...Until someone really knows him, they will never understand..
    It is a useless battle trying to defend the situation..Minds have been made up..long ago...

Osh has one of the greatest minds in the BMW community...I have consistently made more power with Osh's tunes, than anyone up to last year..

When I made some new upgrades, Osh was too busy with some new projects..to do my fussy remote tuning requirements, so I worked with AA(with Osh's blessing) to make my current tune..which is utterly understanding....

I cannot say Osh has never made a mistake, but nobody is perfect..Alot of what Osh has been blamed for has simply not been his fault...Hardware installation issues have caused alot of problems, but the tuning is the easiset to take the rap...

Last thing, Osh always got himself in trouble by doing what NO OTHER tuner would do.....He would try to tune for the Boost and hardware the customer had...INSTEAD of what every other tuner DID...which was ..make you buy the HARDWARE they wanted you to use, that went with their one CANNED tune.....
    Alot of times...people said they make XX number of boost, and really they made YY number of boost...I could go on and on..But I think I made my point..

I am very happy to call Osh...my friend and MENTOR.....

Off my soapbox....

Marco
    Last edited by marc1119; 10-17-2006 at 08:40 AM.
    2008 335I Space Grey,Black leather, Steptronic
    Vishnu Procede V3 (16-17 lb boost) ,AA FMIC,AA Discharge tube/BOV,AA Downpipes,AA Race Exhaust, AFE Elite intake,BSH catch can, OS Giken LSD, PSS10 suspension, H&R sway bars, Motorsport CF strut brace, Stoptech BBKS, Forgeline ZX3S 19 x 8.5 front and 19 x 9.5 rears w/P235 35 19 fronts and P275 30 19 rear Conti Extreme DW's,Motorsport alcantara digital steering wheel, P3 boost gauge..etc

2011 X3 X-Drive 35i, Mineral Silver, Oyster leather
    Hartge Power Pack tuner, H&R sport springs, Forgeline DE3S 19 x 9 Conti Extreme DW P245 45 19 all around, Supersprint Exhaust

AA Preferred Dealer

My Cars
    99 M3 Vert
    http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...anyID=13066934

Race Marque Systems

Rating Explanation:
    The rating the Better Business Bureau assigns a business is determined by our composite score of such factors as its type of business, length of time in business, compliance ...

My Cars
    2008 335, 2011 X3
    Quote Originally Posted by M-crazy View Post
    http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...anyID=13066934

Race Marque Systems

Rating Explanation:
    The rating the Better Business Bureau assigns a business is determined by our composite score of such factors as its type of business, length of time in business, compliance ...

Old news...
    but true...

Alot of people do not actually order from RMS, they use me..I have been handling $$ for RMS for years, exclusively.....RMS has never let me down..ever...And he trusts me to conduct quality business for him...on my terms....not RMS's...
    I pay RMS..customer pays me..done it dozens and dozens of times.....

A good way to avoid the business end of RMS, but enjoy the superior hardware RMS manufactures...

I think there is little dispute of the quality of RMS hardware.....

Of course, I only discuss the business end of things of RMS pricing by e-mail or PM..only...

Marco
    Vishnu Procede V3 (16-17 lb boost) ,AA FMIC,AA Discharge tube/BOV,AA Downpipes,AA Race Exhaust, AFE Elite intake,BSH catch can, OS Giken LSD, PSS10 suspension, H&R sway bars, Motorsport CF strut brace, Stoptech BBKS, Forgeline ZX3S 19 x 8.5 front and 19 x 9.5 rears w/P235 35 19 fronts and P275 30 19 rear Conti Extreme DW's,Motorsport alcantara digital steering wheel, P3 boost gauge..etc

Hartge Power Pack tuner, H&R sport springs, Forgeline DE3S 19 x 9 Conti Extreme DW P245 45 19 all around, Supersprint Exhaust

AA Preferred Dealer

My Cars
    E34 535i TCD S3 Turbo, e46 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by xinline6x View Post
    ..... and do you have anyproof?
    research dakar dave's car and see what you find for proof.

TCD S3 Completed! 400 rwhp/455 tq. Tuned by Larry Strouth @ HP Works.
    www.Turbochargingdynamics.com
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...929post7215929 <-------Parts for sale

My Cars
    2008 335, 2011 X3
    Quote Originally Posted by gol10dr1 View Post
    research dakar dave's car and see what you find for proof.

I will not rehash this again, nor will anyone want me too....

I was @ ICS , the whole time Dave's car was on the dyno with Osh tuning it...
    Let me say ..there is a hell of alot more to the story...that most people will not ever believe or know the real story......So I will just leave it at that...........

I was a huge part of that whole transaction..So I am not out of line here...

And will not discuss Dave's story anymore..simply not worth it..

AA Preferred Dealer

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Why does every RMS thread need to come to this? Give it a rest guys, people change.
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    e36, e90
    you're all just pawns of the faceless corporations who are deadset on controlling every aspect of our pathetic day to day lives

.wtf? in before the lock!
    Current: 95 M3 Turbo | 08 335i

My Cars
    Turbo s52 e34 touring
    Thanks, marco and wcm3, i am also a friend of osh, and i know the story(s) that you talk about, Again tho only one side of the story. in cliff notes Rms got screwd over... i have delt with the people that screwd them over and that is the huge reason i ever got to know osh/rms and why i trust them so much and chose them..but it is true no one would listen on this forum, and it is not worth our time to discuss the side they are not hearing

My car runs amazing(it doesn't look blown up to me) and if i enjoy this kit with just you guys, then there lost.

And why don't you guys drop it already! so damn imature about this always bashing on the forums, do any of you EVER have anything good to say?

please leave the bitching in another thread
    Last edited by xinline6x; 10-17-2006 at 08:41 PM.