Thread: Question about Data Logging

My Cars
    E39 M5

Question Question about Data Logging

With the recent problems with my E30 and not being 100% sure if it was just a dyno thing or not, I'm looking into getting something like a Innovative LM-1 or something like that. What do you guys recommend and where do you recommend I buy it from? Also, can I use this device on two different cars? With my E36 turbo plans moving forward I'm going to need something to do some data logging on that as well. Thanks fellas

My Cars
    92 325is, 91 Previa ftw
    After getting over their poor customer service, I really like the zeitronix zt-2. It has a great datalogging ability right out of the box. I liked the LM-1, but was not paying extra to log rpms. I really think it should come with that ability.
    -Curt

stock CR 92 non-vanos 325 / first ever Holset HY35 powered BMW / custom tubular manifold & motor mount / stock DME tuning / tial 50mm bov / 46mm xspower w.g. / green top injectors / IC piping designed by myself (above subframe of course) / 12x28x3" IC / oil return into pan that seems to work / e21 tranny mounts / custom blow through MAF / koni sport kit / 18x8.5 mvr replica's / various leaks & body colours

My Cars
    2K M Roady, '86 944T
    I just installed the Innovate LC-1. If you have a laptop, it works great with it.

Rob - 2000 BMW Z3 M Roadster | 1986 Porsche 944 5.3L LM4