Thread: Oh, might as well...

My Cars
    '07 MCSa, '04 325iA

Oh, might as well...

...post this up.

I was coming back from the "classic car cruise" up (well rather, down) at the O.C. fair this labor day (in my 540iA, with a friend of mine in the passenger seat), and I came across a late 90's or early 2000's camero z28... with what was obviously an intercooler in the front. I know those cars are mean with FI, so I decided to give it a run. I looked over, smiled at the guy, braked a bit, then downshifted and flew right past him. Then, I stopped accelerating (at about 95) and waited for him to catch up. He took the bait, downshifted (it was loud!) and floored it. I saw him speeding up in my rear view, I punched it in fourth gear (at about 100). .... and.... he walked by my like I was standing still. From 100 to 120 he put on a good 4 car lengths, then he shut it down. There was medium traffic, so I don't think he wanted to take it up to fast. I pulled up next to him and I gave him a huge shit eating grin and a thumps up. He looked over and gave me a: then proceeded to changes lanes away (I guess his exit was up).

It was fun.

Cliffs: raced a modded camero z28, got pulled 4 cl's from 100-120 (i.e. I got spanked), it was fun, the driver was cool.

My Cars
    tank
    modded camaros can be sick fast... nice run
    Sorry... the server is too busy to fulfill your request. Please try again later.

My Cars
    '96 ///M 328i
    respectable death
    Back on the Boards...New Pic Coming Soon!
    OEM staggered LTWs|Bilstein BTS Kit|Depo Ellipsoids
    |6000k ProLumen HIDs|Predator Chromiums|///M Front Bumper|///M Mirrors|///M Moldings|///M Diffuser|Cosmosv2|B&B Tri-flo w/DTM tips
    4>2 Member #2

My Cars
    ///M135i/6
    Good one. I hate the Z28 for aesthetic reasons but I can't deny that they are pretty darn fast with mods.
    ///M Roadster, Imola Red

///M135i/6, Karminrot

RIP 540i/6