Thread: KO Performance - any interest in a UUC Chromoly Adjustable Rear Control Arms GP?

KO Performance - any interest in a UUC Chromoly Adjustable Rear Control Arms GP?

Hey bf members...

One of our customers recently asked us if we had a GP going on for UUC Chromoly Adjustable Rear Control Arms... we told them we didn't but maybe if there's enough serious interest we may be able to put one together.

This is the feeler to see how many of you would be interested if we were able to put one together.

My Cars
    I'm interested

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1999 ML430, 93' 325is(ITS)
    +1

we'll need at least 10...

My Cars
    95 M3, 15 Golf TDI wagon
    add me...that is if the price is right

PM me if it goes through

-WTB: OEM Class 2 LTW GT wing with risers- Mazak

My Cars
    2017 M3, 95 M3
    OT- but how about a UUC camber kit too?

My Cars
    05 X5 4.4i Sport
    My interest depends upon the price....

My Cars
    97 M3, 96 318i
    interested depending on price

My Cars
    2007 335i Coupe
    As with everything, it depends on price.
    2007 335i Space Grey Coupe
    2009 128i Alpine Weiss

My Cars
    95 M3, 15 Golf TDI wagon
    Do you have pricing? I want to start working on my suspension soon.

My Cars
    98 M3 coupe 5 Spd Cosmos/Grey Lightly Moded.
    oo boy do i need rear camber arms!! i am in and i think i dont care about price. lol As long as there under $250 shipped!!! I AM IN!!!! PM ME WHEN YOU NEED MY MONEY!!!

My Cars
    2017 M3 Comp
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherbln View Post
    As with everything, it depends on price.
    +1

Everyone who's serious please form a list... I can't come to the table with pricing if there are only 3 serious people.

by serious, we mean, "I want to purchase this within the next 3 weeks MAX".

My Cars
    98 M3 coupe 5 Spd Cosmos/Grey Lightly Moded.
    ok i am first on the list..and i want to purchase NOW!!!!! as long as its under $250.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3
    1. DJ OutOfSight
    2. Nirider04

My Cars
    Bubbleless
    I don't think it'll be $250 shipped.

I already got mine a few months back. Works great and is really beefy.

If the price is right i'll pick up another set for my brother's 325i though.

My Cars
    95 M3, 15 Golf TDI wagon
    1. DJ OutOfSight
    2. Nirider04
    3. 3literheater

Quote Originally Posted by ///w3fl3x View Post
    I don't think it'll be $250 shipped.

I already got mine a few months back. Works great and is really beefy.

If the price is right i'll pick up another set for my brother's 325i though.

Hey, nice pic in your sig by the way! Are those the french fogs? If so, i think you picked them up from us!

My Cars
    Bubbleless
    Quote Originally Posted by JPK View Post
    Hey, nice pic in your sig by the way! Are those the french fogs? If so, i think you picked them up from us!
    No i need to pick up another set of clears fogs though. My right one is cracked again.
    I just have yellow bulbs in them.

Thanks again for the exhaust hanger though.

Any idea on what the price break would be? I know uuc don't give you much of a leeway on the price.
    Had to wait over two months to receive my control arm from them too.

Quote Originally Posted by ///w3fl3x View Post
    No i need to pick up another set of clears fogs though. My right one is cracked again.
    I just have yellow bulbs in them.

Thanks again for the exhaust hanger though.

Any idea on what the price break would be? I know uuc don't give you much of a leeway on the price.
    Had to wait over two months to receive my control arm from them too.
    OEM-BMW-63-17-8-357-389-ZKW
    OEM - BMW - Genuine OEM E36 ZKW Fog Light Left - fits E36 325i, 325iC, 325is, 318i,is,iC, 328i,is,iC, 318ti, 323is,iC, M3 B30, M3 B32
    e-com: http://www.koperformance.com/online_...php?item_id=47

OEM-BMW-63-17-8-357-390-ZKW
    OEM - BMW - Genuine OEM E36 ZKW Fog Light Left - fits E36 325i, 325iC, 325is, 318i,is,iC, 328i,is,iC, 318ti, 323is,iC, M3 B30, M3 B32
    e-com: http://www.koperformance.com/online_...php?item_id=48

fogs are in stock and ready to go

unfortunately, we don't seem to have that strong of interest on these after all... looks like there's really only about 3 people interested.

for those who don't want to wait, we still offer the best prices on UUC products bar none.

If you want to purchase this product right away, we offer FREE shipping on virtually every UUC product made. To find them all, just search our website and it will pop up for you in the search box on the top...

UUC-BMW-CHROMADJARMS
    Chromoly Adjustable Rear Control Arms - FREE Shipping!

The Ultimate Chromoly Adjustable Rear Control Arms Fits 1992-2005 318, 323, 325, 328, M3 (E36, E46) and 2003+ Z4 (does not fit 318Ti & Z3) <b>$349/pair</b> <b>Why use adjustable rear control arms?</b> With a lowered car (either for street or track use), the non-adjustable original arms cause unwanted negative camber - the tops of the rear tires angle in too much, causing uneven tire wear and unwanted effects on handling. The <i>adjustable</i> rear control arm corrects this problem and can be tuned for any lowering, whether a street car ro a full-on race car through a +1.0? to -3.0? range. <i>Co-developed with OE-supplier SPC Performance, the combination of OE engineering and UUC's enhancements make these arms truly "ultimate". </i> <b>With so many alternate choices, why UUC?</b> <i>Our custom-made proprietary design resolves many of the issues with other brands: </i> Aluminum center rods are known to bend and fail under extreme use or after extended use (build-up of strain/weakening). Failure of a suspension part that keeps the wheel in place can be quite dangerous. UUC's chromoly center rods are the strongest in the world, virtually unbreakable in this application. The wrench-fixing point of UUC's chromoly arm will not "round off" like the fixing point of aluminum arms. UUC's original-style bushing is silent, and does not have the squeaks and rattles associated with the use of heim joints or spherical bearings. The combination of aluminum ends and chromoly steel center bar results in a reasonable weight, a balanced combination of mass and strength. UUC's stress-relieved aluminum cleavis end is not only very strong, but is also much more precise in fitment than stamped-steel alternatives. <i> </i><b>Construction details:</b>Center bar: plated 4130 chromoly steel. End components: CNC-machined anodized aluminum for lightness, stress-relieved for strength and durability. Inboard bushing: high-durometer squeak-free rubber. All hardware included. <b>Installation instructions:</b> (Professional installation recommended. Alignment is necessary for correct camber adjustment.) 1. Before beginning any alignment always check for loose or worn parts, tire pressure and odd tire wear patterns. Determine amount of rear camber needed. Raise rear of vehicle and support body on jack stands. 2. Remove the inner and outer rear lower control arm mounting bolts and remove the arm from the vehicle. Note: It may be necessary to lower the rear member to fully remove the inner bolt. 3. Install the chromoly adjustable arm using the OE bolt on the inboard side and the new supplied bolt on the outboard side. Lower the vehicle and torque both bolts to manufacturer's specifications. Note: Tightening the bolts with the vehicle in the raised position may cause premature bushing wear due to preloading the bushings. 4. Adjust camber by loosening jam nuts and turning the center piece to desired camber specification. Note: The maximum length of the arm is reached when the flat on the end of the center adjusting rod is visible. Do NOT lengthen the arm beyond this point. 5. Tighten the jam nuts, set rear toe to specifications, complete alignment and road test the vehicle.
    e-com: http://www.koperformance.com/online_...hp?item_id=140

For those who want to wait for at least 10 people to show interest on this part and pull together for a GP, I can tell you guys right away, that there's no way these will ever be 250 shipped, so if you're waiting for that price, it's not gonna happen. There's just no where even close to that much room for this part.

My Cars
    2017 M3, 95 M3
    So what price are we still looking at? Oh and do you also carry or can get the UUC front camber kit? Price?

My Cars
    E84 X1 35i ///M
    Price???
    2015 E84 X1 35i ///M +JB4
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    RIP --- 98 ///M3 Mods:- Eurosport TS - (EVO)Euro 6-speed

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1999 ML430, 93' 325is(ITS)
    1. DJ OutOfSight
    2. Nirider04
    3. 3literheater
    4. UltimateM

Quote Originally Posted by tomas3314 View Post
    So what price are we still looking at? Oh and do you also carry or can get the UUC front camber kit? Price?
    We carry UUC's entire line of products at the best prices online guaranteed.

There is so far not enough interest in this product to even start talking to UUC about KO running a GP on this so we can't even begin to work up a price... I wish we could though...