Thread: Ferrari wins again! (Same old story)

WEll the most arrogant driver won for the 5th time in a row.. Damm F1 is getting more boring year by year. As you can tell i don't especially like Schumacker after his attempt to knock Villeneuve out a couple of years ago. F1 needs to get more competative, b/c it is getting really old watching ferrari and macleran 50 seconds ahead of the field. Oh well atleast BMW is back, but their engine blew up Not a good start, but the car looked strong until the engine quit.

Mike
    1993 325i
    Racing Dynamics Body Kit
    AA Cold Air Intake
    M5 17" Wheels

Well, you can't knock a guy for being too diam good. I hear ya about Shumi, though. He's very arrogant, and takes it too personally when someone passes him. What do expect from Ferrari, they have the $$$ to compete. Too bad about BMW. :sad:

1993 325i - Jim C chip, ECIS CAIS, BMP Intake, K&N, fan delete.
    *SOLD* 95///M3 - Engine/Exhaust: Underdrive Pulley, Port & Polished Intake, ECIS Heat Shield, BMP Intake, 9" K&N Filter Charger

My Cars
    Pokeball
    plz learn to write "spoiler" in the subject line and not reveal race results except for in the message itself. not everyone has tv coverage at the same time. THANK YOU.