Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: PBR/Axxis Brake Pads - Ultimate, Metal Master XBG, Deluxe Plus

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostInduced View Post
    YAY!!! got my pads in yesterday, They'll be installed on saturday!!! Thanks bro!!!
    Thank you, we really appreciate it!

Best Regards,

Jeff

E-mail Us: sales@importrp.com
    Call Toll Free 1-888-378-7278 ( or 425-357-6818 Local/International) - Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
    *Make sure to mention you're from Bimmerforums!*

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    This deal is still on, bump

Call Toll Free 1-888-378-7278 ( or 425-357-6818 Local/International) - Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Bump

My Cars
    99 M3 *Turbo*, 56 VW 2.2L
    ordered my stuff a few days ago, great customer service...good stuff
    CP Pistons
    Eagle Rods
    T67 Turbo
    Lots and lots of custom goodies and 666 fab schtuuufff

05/01/07 RIP pops

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMARSH View Post
    ordered my stuff a few days ago, great customer service...good stuff
    Parts out this morning, thanks for the order, we really appreciate it!!

Best Regards,
    Jeff

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Bump for a great deal!

My Cars
    '96 328i
    Just ordered my front/rear DP's through the phone with Mike. Can't wait to receive these and istall them!

Thank you importrp for a great deal

-Cesar

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by serio View Post
    Just ordered my front/rear DP's through the phone with Mike. Can't wait to receive these and istall them!

Thank you importrp for a great deal

-Cesar

Thanks, we greatly appreciate the business!

My Cars
    97 M3 4dr 5spd / 94 RX7 / 02 MDX
    Got the stuff and installed. Importrp got a package together for me for a good price. The other guy I talked to over the phone was very helpful.

The only thing I will have to say is that the shipping was kind of slow (took over 2 weeks?) and the boxes were pretty smashed up. I ordered 4 of the super blue fluids and I'm surprised the cans stayed intact enough to not leak...

Anyways, I wasn't in a super hurry and the fluids didn't leak. Importrp gave me a good deal and over the phone service was great. Talk to the shipping department!!!!
    "Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo."
    --Infantry journal

My Cars
    99 M3 *Turbo*, 56 VW 2.2L
    Quote Originally Posted by sgof View Post
    Got the stuff and installed. Importrp got a package together for me for a good price. The other guy I talked to over the phone was very helpful.

The only thing I will have to say is that the shipping was kind of slow (took over 2 weeks?) and the boxes were pretty smashed up. I ordered 4 of the super blue fluids and I'm surprised the cans stayed intact enough to not leak...

Anyways, I wasn't in a super hurry and the fluids didn't leak. Importrp gave me a good deal and over the phone service was great. Talk to the shipping department!!!!

same here
    CP Pistons
    Eagle Rods
    T67 Turbo
    Lots and lots of custom goodies and 666 fab schtuuufff

05/01/07 RIP pops

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3

Thanks for the feedback... It shouldnt take 2 weeks, should be more like a week to where you are. Also we dont generally get lots of complaints as to the packing. Thanks for letting us know and I'll look into it... If you could give me your name or order # that would help Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Jeff

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Bump for a super deal!

My Cars
    super eta (88 325), 1999 m3
    i ordered some pads a couple of days ago. I hope i get them soon.

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3

Hey, I looked into it and it looks like you ordered on a Friday, too late to ship that day. We then shipped the following Monday - so there was 3 days there. Then UPS ground to your location takes 5 business days (which translates into 1 week because saturday and sunday add 2 days). So it actually took 10-11 days. not two weeks. The reason for this, because you lost 3 days due to not being able to ship until the following Monday.

Just want to clear things up and ensure folks that we ship all orders out asap!

Thanks again,
    Jeff

My Cars
    '92 325is
    i was gonna order some but figured i would wait...THEN my damn brake lining wear sensor came on...guess i needed brakes anyway haha

Just placed my order for front and rear ultimate pads and new sensors... Can't wait to try the new brake pads compared to probably stock that is on there now from previous owner...

You guys are in WA right!? =) Im in oregon so they should get to me quickly.

Thanks for the group buy!!

My Cars
    '96 BMW 328is
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry if this is not the right place to post this question. I was really considering buying these, but am not sure what their performance is like. Squeaking? Etc.?
    My local shop quoted me $346 for front rotors and brakes
    and $292 for rear rotors and brakes. They use original BMW parts.
    He was telling me that if you don't use original than I will get squeaking etc.

What should I do? Thanks for your opinions?
    Mike

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizč View Post
    i was gonna order some but figured i would wait...THEN my damn brake lining wear sensor came on...guess i needed brakes anyway haha

Just placed my order for front and rear ultimate pads and new sensors... Can't wait to try the new brake pads compared to probably stock that is on there now from previous owner...

You guys are in WA right!? =) Im in oregon so they should get to me quickly.

Thanks for the group buy!!
    Sweet, thanks for the order. Yea, should just take 2 days or so to get to you.

Thanks again,
    Jeff

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry if this is not the right place to post this question. I was really considering buying these, but am not sure what their performance is like. Squeaking? Etc.?
    My local shop quoted me $346 for front rotors and brakes
    and $292 for rear rotors and brakes. They use original BMW parts.
    He was telling me that if you don't use original than I will get squeaking etc.

What should I do? Thanks for your opinions?
    Mike
    I am running the items we are selling here on my M3 and have no squeaking problems. Also, I have not had any customer complain about it. I think you would be fine with the Deluxe Plus.

Thanks again,
    Jeff

My Cars
    bmw
    i need a recommendation on which pads to get. i have zimmerman rotors right now and i just need pads for everyday driving no little or no dust and no noise either. it seems that all the PBR pads fits those needs so, which would be best for me? i dont do track or anything, i jsut drive normal.
    Le Mans Blue 98 323is

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by mpower310 View Post
    i need a recommendation on which pads to get. i have zimmerman rotors right now and i just need pads for everyday driving no little or no dust and no noise either. it seems that all the PBR pads fits those needs so, which would be best for me? i dont do track or anything, i jsut drive normal.
    Go with the Deluxe Plus pads. They seem to be handsdown the best choice for you in my opinion.

Thank you,
    Jeff

My Cars
    M3, S5
    I'd like to get a full ultimate F/R set for my '95 M3 shipped to 02769 ...

Edit: Order placed.
    Last edited by ///Mitch3; 11-07-2006 at 03:34 PM.

My Cars
    SC'd M3, M5, F430
    how come you don't have the deluxes for the front on an 03 M5??

My Cars
    '92 325is
    on my order i just placed i got the ultimate pads front and rear...

will they be ok for the street. I don't do any track. just normal street.

after thinking about it i think these pads may be too much? should I have ordered the deluxe pad maybe istead??

I haven't recieved the ultimate pads yet so not sure how they will perform on the street.
    Could I exchange for a different set if these pads might not be the best application for me.

Thanks
    Last edited by Alizč; 11-07-2006 at 03:28 PM.

My Cars
    E39 525i manual sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizč View Post
    on my order i just placed i got the ultimate pads front and rear...

will they be ok for the street. I don't do any track. just normal street.

after thinking about it i think these pads may be too much? should I have ordered the deluxe pad maybe istead??

I haven't recieved the ultimate pads yet so not sure how they will perform on the street.
    Could I exchange for a different set if these pads might not be the best application for me.

Thanks
    free bump!

Cosmos - Black l l Lux l HK l OEM clears all around l Depo HID's 55W 5000K l Strut bar

My Cars
    99 M Coupe (sold), 01 M Coupe
    I ordered pads from Jeff on Monday. Good service. Can't wait to get 'em.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast